Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
OMG, Mike, that’s, like, ruuuuullllly, totally dumb and stuff. – Fake documentary film-maker Michael Moore is pushing the most absurd theory yet about the identity of the “anonymous” author who wrote the Trump-bashing op/ed the New York Times ran last week. Moore contended on Saturday that the real author is…wait for it…oh, you gotta wait for this one…DONALD TRUMP! I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
Yes, friends, this big fat tub of goo told an audience of creeps at some film festival that he doesn’t really “know” per se who the writer is, but “if you want me to make a wild guess, Trump wrote it or one of his minions wrote it…. He’s the master of distraction. He’s the King of the Misdirect. If we’ve ever known anything by now, it’s that he does things to get people to turn away and the line that is most identifiable in terms of what he wants the public to believe, the line that says, ‘don’t worry, adults are in the room.’ The idea is to get him to get us to calm down and look away from what he’s really doing.”
Of course, the reality is that President Trump pretty much begs Americans every day specifically to judge him on “what he’s really doing,” because what he’s really doing is pretty damn spectacular. What he’s really doing is creating the first period of relative peace and massive prosperity that our country has enjoyed in the 21st centurty.
Here, for everyone’s edification, are just a few of the details:
- In just 21 months in office, Donald Trump and his administration have pretty much erased the heinously un-American legacy of America’s Biggest Mistake, Barack Hussein Obama. That’s why you see Mr. Obama out on the campaign trail right now, desperately trying to take credit for the massive economic boom that has resulted from Trump’s policies.
- Where Obama and his evil minions worked overtime for 8 years to brainwash Americans into believing that as much as 3% economic growth was basically impossible, and that economic stagnation was the “new normal” (how many hundreds of times did we hear them say this?), Trump now has the economy humming along at over 4% growth.
- America’s manufacturing sector, which lay dormant throughout the Obama presidency, has seen the creation of hundreds of thousands of new jobs thanks to Trump’s agenda. The petrochemicals and plastics industry now has more than $200 billion in new capital investment in U.S. plant and equipment on its books alone. Obama repeatedly told us that these were the “old” jobs that were “never coming back” to our country, yet here they are, knocking on our door, looking for qualified people to fill them..
- In both June and August of this year, the United States of America surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the largest oil-producing nation on the face of the earth.
- In New Mexico two weeks ago, the federal Bureau of Land Management conducted an oil and gas lease sale that netted almost $1 billion in lease bonuses alone, by far the biggest onshore lease sale in U.S. history. These things happen because of policy, not by accident.
- The U.S. rate of unemployment has hovered at near-record low levels for a year now. The biggest problem the U.S. economy has under Donald J. Trump is that employers find it increasingly difficult to find enough people to fill their growing number of job openings. Millions of workers who had been so discouraged during the Obama years that they simply quit looking for work are now pouring back into the work force in Donald Trump’s economy.
- Unemployment rates for Hispanics, African Americans and women are at all-time lows and getting lower. The jobs situation is so fantastic, in fact, that even Colin Kaepernick has been able to find gainful employment. Obama did not do that.
- Around the globe, America’s foreign policy has created a period of relative peace thanks in very large part to the Trump Administration’s consistent and firm projection of U.S. power. The Crazy Little Fat Guy in North Korea is no longer lobbing ICBMs over Japan out into the Pacific Ocean. The despotic Mullahs in Iran now find themselves increasingly isolated, unable to export their crude oil, and facing growing unrest from the general population. The terrorist Palestinian leadership also finds itself increasingly isolated and having its Obama-era funding cut off by this Administration.
- The previously deadbeat European NATO members are suddenly paying their bills, resulting in a massive infusion of new money into that organization and rendering Vladimir Putin less interested in projecting Russian military power outside its own borders.
Obama, in one of his delusional rants this past week, actually said this:
“We spent eight years pushing that (economic) boulder up the hill, we finally get to the top, it starts rolling down the hill and then these folks come in and say look at what we’re doing. They’re standing there, didn’t even break a sweat.”
Of course, what actually happened for 8 long years was that Obama had his regulators formed up in a defensive line about halfway up that hill, ensuring that the U.S. economy – the most incredible job- and prosperity-generating machine ever devised by mankind – was never able to break out into a true economic recovery during his reign.
What Trump has basically done is come in and decimate that regulatory defensive line. So yeah, the Trump people actually have barely broken a sweat, because all they really had to do was rid our nation of Obama’s heinous legacy.
So the thought that President Trump would actually want to write the piece that appeared in the New York Times, a piece that asks people to focus not on his policy accomplishments but on his personality, is utterly absurd. Because anyone who focuses on his policy accomplishments must conclude that he has so far been far and away the single most successful U.S. President in modern times, and perhaps ever.
Just another day in Michael Moore is a hopeless buffoon America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.