Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Actor Keven Spacey, who has apparently had a habit of preying on young boys over the last 30-plus years, played the traditional “I’m sick” card yesterday, checking into the very same rehab facility used by Harvey Weinstein. Weinstein managed to last a whole week before he just couldn’t take anymore curing and decided to declare himself “cured” and fly the coop. Of course, Spacey is an actor, not a mere producer like Weinstein, so we can expect Spacey to keep up this facade of seeking help for quite a bit longer, because that’s what actors who prey on children do.
- We can always hope. – The Hollywood Reporter runs a piece this morning by some guy named Stephen Galloway titled “Harassment, Scandal and the Media: Is a Hollywood Witch Hunt Brewing?” My reaction to that is dang, let’s hope so, since there sure do seem to be a lot of witches running around Hollywood, assaulting women and little boys.
- The writer’s big concern is that, golly, the bad ol’ fake news media – a news media that had huddled happily in Tinseltown’s hip pocket for the last century – might not exercise proper care and will start airing accusations at all those innocent people as well as the guilty. Obviously this guy hasn’t heard that the New York Times actually had the goods on Weinstein in 2004, and chose to sit on the story rather than upset its advertising revenue, or that Ronan Farrow was turned down with his own story on Weinstein by NBC before finding a home for it elsewhere. Or that fake news media icon Barbara Walters viciously attacked Corey Feldman when he appeared on The View in 2013 to talk about his and the late Corey Haim’s experience with Hollywood’s pedophile mafia.
- To this point, the fake news media has been far more interested in covering up for Hollywood’s monsters than in carelessly pointing fingers at anyone who is innocent. And let’s be honest, the same is true of all those actors, directors and producers who have piously lined up to claim “I didn’t know” after having worked closely with Weinstein, Spacey and other monsters for the last 30 years. They were all more than happy to hide the monsters in their midst as long as the monsters might benefit their careers in some way.
- This….is CNN. – The fake reporters and editors and hosts at CNN are so anxious to portray President Donald Trump as an incompetent boob that they resorted on Monday to intentionally editing a video of him feeding Koi fish with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in a way to fasely portray him as breaking protocol. The video, as edited, shows the President following the Prime Minister’s lead in spooning food from a box into the Koi pond, and then shows Mr. Trump pouring the remainder of the food from the box, as CNN’s commentators claim he just got tired of spooning the food. The unedited video, of course, shows that the President was simply following the Prime Minister’s lead in emptying the box after a few spoonfuls had gone into the pond.
- How sad an existence must it be to get up out of bed every morning believing that it is your job as an employee of CNN to intentionally mislead the American public? Sad!
- Wait, what? – Speaking of sad existences, Brett Stephens, the NYTimes’ latest fake conservative op/ed mascot, told the nitwits who host “Morning Joe” on Monday that conservatives can’t cite a “single instance” of anyone “us[ing] their guns to protect their liberties.” This statement ironically came less than 24 hours after someone using his guns protected not only his, but a bunch of other peoples’ civil liberties by shutting down the leftist Antifa disciple who was wantonly killing people in a Baptist church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
- It is not surprising that Mr. Stephens is not aware of that element of the story – he does work for the NYTimes, after all – or that he is unaware of the literally thousands of instances of armed citizens protecting their homes, families and civil liberties from assault by thugs that take place each year around the country. Nor is it surprising that no one on the Morning Joe lineup of lunatics had the presence of mind to correct him, since they’re all locked in the NYTimes fake news bubble themselves. The only surprising thing about any of this really is that the NYTimes’ editors still feel the need to hire liberal idiots to pretend to be “conservative” writers on the fake newspaper’s op/ed pages. Why continue a facade that no one believes?
- Oh, wait – that literally describes the daily modus operandi of our country’s entire national news media. Nevermind.
Just another day in shamelessly Fake News Media America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.