Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- In the wake of the John F. Kennedy assassination, conspiracy researchers soon began chronicling the “suspicious” deaths of dozens of witnesses and others who had relevant information that conflicted with the official version of the killing that had been compiled by the Warren Commission. Many of the deaths were due to natural causes, and not really suspicious at all. Others, well, seemed awfully convenient.
- Rose Cheramie, who told dozens of hospital workers on November 20-21 that the President would be shot in Dallas, victim of a hit and run on the rural roads of West Texas. Famous reporter Dorothy Kilgallen, who had just finished an interview with Jack Ruby and told friends at dinner she was about to “break the Kennedy case wide open,” found dead the next morning in a guest bed she never slept in, her death ruled a suicide. Gary Underhill, a former CIA agent who claimed the agency was involved, dead of a gunshot wound to the head. A reporter and Ruby’s first lawyer, both of whom were in Ruby’s apartment the day he killed Lee Harvey Oswald, dead in suspicious circumstances. On and on the list goes.
- To those skeptical of the official version of events, it seems obvious a cover-up is taking place, and those responsible for the killing of a president are willing to go to any lengths to preserve the official narrative. Meanwhile, the mainstream news media – which we now know, thanks to the recent release of previously-withheld documents, was infiltrated by no fewer than 40 CIA operatives – maintains a monolithic and curious lack of curiosity in reporting on anything that conflicts with the Warren Report, and still maintains that posture 54 years later.
- All of which brings me to the recent mass murder of 58 people in Las Vegas, where we have now had 7 witnesses die, several under suspicious circumstances, in the weeks following the event. The lawyer for the country music event whose attendees were targeted; the valet who parked the killer’s car when he checked into the Mandalay Bay on September 25, not September 28 as the original official narrative claimed; three witnesses who claimed to have been attacked by shooters that were in the crowd itself; a person of interest who was being sought by law enforcement officials; a married couple who had been speaking out against the official narrative being pushed by law enforcement; all dead within a handful of weeks following the killings.
- To be fair, given that there were thousands of attendees at the music venue that evening, and hundreds of other potential witnesses to the killings, simple laws of probability dictate that there were going to be people turning up dead over the last five weeks. That’s how life works, unfortunately. But the circumstances of some of these deaths do seem suspicious.
- Take the married couple, Las Vegas residents Dennis and Lorraine Carver, for example. They died just a few hundred yards from their home when, according to law enforcement, Mr. Carver, on a street with which he is extremely familiar, just lost control of his car, ran off the road into a wall, after which his very expensive modern car just happened to burst into flames. Folks, modern automobiles don’t just explode when they run into walls. That happens every time in movies and on television, but is incredibly rare in real life.
- But the same law enforcement officials responsible for investigating the mass killings stick to this Hollywood portrayal of this “accident”, and the news media exhibits no curiosity about it at all.
- In fact, the mainstream news media has monolithically just moved on from reporting on the largest mass shooting in modern times almost altogether. Oh, CNN will occasionally spit out the obligatory meaningless story about Sheriff Joe Lombardo telling a local Las Vegas TV host that he suspects that Paddock’s girlfriend might be hiding something (Gosh, you think?) and that the killer had gambling debts (Wow! What a revelation!), but there is literally no investigative reporting by anyone in the mainstream news media going on related to the mass killing, and hasn’t been since a few days after the event.
- If any of this surprises you, look at it this way: If the CIA had 40 operatives in the handful of mainstream media outlets that existed in our country in 1963, think about how many operatives the CIA, Homeland Security and the myriad other federal intelligence agencies that have propagated in the last half-century probably have working at these fake news outlets today.
- The government has its official narrative related to the Las Vegas massacre: a “lone gunman” whose motives are not clear even to his own family members, obtaining firearms in the months leading up to the event, who shot from a window high up in a building overlooking the killing field, a man who had held jobs with the federal government for years prior to the event….
- Wait, am I describing Lee Harvey Oswald, or Stephen Paddock? Odd, huh?
- If all of this makes me sound like a “conspiracy theorist,” well, I’m ok with that. I’d much rather be labeled a conspiracy theorist than a blind parrot.
Just another day in obviously false government narratives America.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.