Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Presumably, they picked Mugabe because Idi Amin is dead. – If you wonder why supporters of President Donald Trump (I never get tired of typing that) have no regard at all for international multi-lateral organizations, look no further than the decision by the sleazebags who run the World Health Organization (WHO) to name Zimbabwe thug Robert Mugabe as its newest “World Health Ambassador.” Yes, Robert Mugabe – I swear I don’t make this stuff up. For those out of this particular loop, Mugabe has brutalized the Zimbabwean population for decades now, murdering and maiming its citizens on a scale comparable to Fidel Castro. During his reign of terror, Mugabe has utterly destroyed the nation’s healthcare system for the vast majority of the population there, a system that was once the envy of Africa. The situation with healthcare in Zimbabwe is so awful, in fact, that Mugabe himself goes to other countries for his own treatments.
- So naturally, this is the guy who the utterly corrupt people in charge at the WHO, a UN-affiliated organization, choose to honor. It shouldn’t even need saying at this point, but stuff like this is why Donald Trump is President today.
- Hey, why not deed that spot to Rep. Clowny McPartyBarn of Florida? Xe’d be great, and we’re pretty sure xe’s a woman. – Nancy Pelosi appeared with the four screechers on “The View” Friday, and told them that the reason why she needs to remain the head of the Democrat minority in the U.S. House of Representatives is based entirely on her gender. Not kidding: “I was ready to go if Hillary won, have a woman at the top of the table, protecting the Affordable Care Act, which is to me similar to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid,” she told the assembled hosts, but she said that she was the only woman at her table at a White House dinner a month ago, so “that’s why I have to stay there, to be one of the top women, top people at the table.”
- Well, darn, if the only qualification to be House Minority Leader these days is being a woman, there are plenty of other Democrat women in the House. Why not give the spot to Maxine Waters? Doesn’t she count? How about Debbie Wasserman-Schulz? She as corrupt as the people at the WHO, and even ran the whole Democrat Party into the ground while Obama was President – why not her? Or how about Linda Sanchez? She’s a woman, she’s Hispanic, AND she’s from California, too. She can sit at a table as well as any other woman, right? Or how about Clowny McPartyBarn? She’s a woman, plus she’d be the first rodeo clown to ever become minority leader. Why not her?
- Altogether, there are currently 62 Democrat women serving in the House of Representatives today. If the only qualification to be the Democrats’ minority leader is the possession of two X chromosomes, then why should the Party allow itself to continue to be saddled with SanFranNan’s X chromosomes as its public face?
- Of course, the truth here is that conservatives everywhere are thrilled to death that Nancy Pelosi remains the face of the Democrat Party, and are hoping and praying she will remain its face through at least the 2018 mid-term elections, and longer. Her ongoing presence as the dominant Democrat on the national stage virtually ensures that the GOP will increase its Senate majority next year and hold onto its majority in the House. Republicans love, love, love having SanFranNan to campaign against, and will do anything they can to ensure she continues to cling to power.
- Speaking of corrupt women who just won’t go away, Hillary Clinton, still shamelessly hawking her terrible book in Britain, told an interviewer on Saturday that she and hubby Bill seriously considered not attending the Trump inauguration, but were convinced otherwise only when they learned the Bushes and Carters would be in attendance. That claim came just two days after she told another interviewer that she and Bill never even thought about not going, because attending was their duty. The woman would rather lie than tell the truth, even when it does her no good. She will never change.
Just another day SanFranNan’s America.
That is all.