Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Accused Hollywood pedophile actor Kevin Spacey might have been feeling friendless in recent days, but it turns out one writer who is famous for something or other – it’s been so long since he did anything of note it’s hard to remember what – is still on board the Spacey Train. Gay Talese, who Vanity Fair describes as a “veteran journalist and author”, told the magazine on Tuesday that “I would like to talk to Kevin Spacey. I feel so sad, and I hate that actor that ruined this guy’s career. So, OK, it happened 10 years ago … Jesus, suck it up once in a while!” Oh, my, so many metaphors and puns one could use here in response to that particular passage, but let’s just exercise a little discretion and move along.
- Speaking of public figures who are probably feeling friendless these days, let’s talk about Donna Brazile, who finds herself on the outs with pretty much everyone she used to consider a friendly face after becoming the first Clinton shill to break the media-enforced code of silence about Clinton wrongdoing. Ms. Brazile, who is now basically the Fredo Corleone of the Clinton crime world, found herself on the CBS morning program on Tuesday, being interviewed by longtime fake news host Charlie Rose, the vapid Norah O’Donnell and Gayle King, who vacations with the Obamas, for crying out loud. The former DNC Chairman probably hoped that her status as a lifelong Democrat party hack would get her the same sort of softball treatment this trio of fake journalists invariably toss out to their other Democrat clients, especially since she came into the interview with an obvious plan to start walking back her book’s claims that the Party’s nominating process had been rigged against Bernie Sanders.
- Boy, was she surprised. The fake hosts called her “bitter” and “angry” – words that if uttered towards a black woman by a conservative would have had these same fake journalists leveling charges of racism – and questioned Brazile’s honesty at several points in the interview. Not that there’s anything bad about questioning the honesty of a shameless Clinton/Obama shill – lying for those people has been Brazile’s job for the last quarter century. but the hostile tone of the questioning had to be startling for someone who has been used to being treated with kid gloves by fake interviewers for all these years. Like Fredo, Brazile is finding out the hard way that, once you go against the family, there is no going back.
- Another interesting tidbit we discovered when Brazile’s book was released on Tuesday is that she dedicated the tome to, among others, murdered DNC IT staffer Seth Rich. Now, think about this for a moment. The DNC’s official line on Seth Rich is that he was just a low-level staffer who really didn’t have any important responsibilities there. The DNC has viciously attacked anyone who has questioned the DC police line that Rich’s killing was a “robbery gone bad”, even though absolutely nothing was stolen from his person.
- The Rich killing also took place on July 16, 2016, well before Ms. Brazile was called in to take over the DNC chairmanship on a temporary basis as the DNC Convention began later that month. Yet she dedicates her book to him? Did she even know him? No wonder all the Clinton shills in the fake news media have been attacking her with a vengeance since Politico published the first excerpts from her book last Friday.
- The reality is that Ms. Brazile, with the publication of a book that reveals vast wrongdoing by the Clintons and the DNC, finds herself in essentially the same position as actor Corey Feldman, who has recently re-started his campaign to expose Hollywood’s pedophile mafia. Both have made the decision to go after people who have done wrong, and now find themselves faced with institutional pushback from not only former colleagues in their profession, but also a powerful news media that has spent decades protecting the very people they are attempting to expose.
- Mr. Feldman first went after these people in 2013, but then got cold feet when he probably correctly began to fear for his safety. He has now found renewed courage from the reaction to scandal surrounding Harvey Weinstein and Spacey, and has gotten the LA police involved for the first time. He has also raised enough money to hire some personal security, which no doubt helps.
- Ms. Brazile is showing signs of a similar case of cold feet, as the Clinton capo regimes in politics and the fake news media form up to attack her character. Let’s hope she doesn’t find herself the victim of a “robbery gone bad” anytime soon. A little personal security might be in order for her as well.
Just another day in the booming private security industry America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.
The Profiling Project, an independent group of current and former Forensic Pathology graduate students at George Washington University, after months of investigating the 2016 murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, today released their report. To say the least, their findings are disturbing and, if our country any longer had a free and independent news media establishment, would create a media firestorm.
From the report, here is a summary of the group’s findings:
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad
- Seth death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer
- There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene
- The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to behindered both actively and passively
- Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free within the community
Mind you, these are not the findings of some some politically-biased, right-wing organization – they are the findings of a group of former and current forensic pathology students from a liberal American university.
We can expect these findings to be reported by Fox News and conservative leaning news outlets like the Washington Times and the Daily Caller. We can hope that “mainstream” outlets like CNN, the major networks and the Washington Post might also give this report the light of day, but we should not hold our breath awaiting any such honest journalism from the uniformly leftist fake news media.
Obviously, nothing in this report proves that Mr. Rich was murdered by the DNC, the Clinton Campaign or anyone else for political considerations, nor does it prove the validity of allegations that he, not the Russians, was the source who gave DNC email records to WikiLeaks. But the report does provide significant support that the “failed robbery” story put out by the DC Police is nothing more than an ongoing fairy tale, and shows that someone – like the Justice Department – should be investigating who, if anyone, is still pressuring the DC Police to cling to that baseless story line.
The members of the Profiling Project, and GWU, are to be commended for performing this major public service to the nation.
- The latest fake shoe to drop.: The NY Times took fake journalism to new lows Tuesday evening, running a report claiming President Trump kind of, sort of, not-really-but-we’ll-pretend-like-he-did-so-we-can-get-more-clicks-on-our-website “asked” James Comey back in February if he “could see his way clear” to let the investigation of Mike Flynn go. The Times ran this incredibly inflammatory story based solely on the word of an anonymous “source” who alleged Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo at the time of this request. Not that the Times has actually seen this memo – oh, no, waiting to see the memo before running with such a story would be an act of actual journalism, so the Times could never do that – rather, the Times ran with this story after this anonymous source read part of the memo to one of its fake reporters. #Fakenews, defined.
- Not exactly profiles in courage, but it works.: This latest episode of the deep state coordinating its efforts with the fake news media and the Democrat Party provides another great example of the different ways politicians in the two parties respond in such situations. Within moments of the Times report – because they had all certainly been given an advance notice by the Times – every Democrat in Washington was seeking out microphones so they could recite the same inflammatory talking points and slanders against the President. This is what Democrats always do – they hang together and take political advantage.
- The Times said what? Ooops, time for dinner.: The Republicans, meanwhile, were completely disorganized and confused, as they usually are. Most of them simply slunk off to their $300 dinners or whatever fundraiser they had planned and avoided comment. Fox News Anchor Brett Baier spent a solid hour on his nightly news cast searching in vain for a GOP member of congress who would come onto his program to discuss the matter. He found no one.
- The party that hangs together doesn’t get hanged.: This willingness of Democrats to hang together in a crisis, and rank disloyalty by Republicans in the same situations is why Barack Obama could be caught abusing the IRS, corrupting the Justice Department and loading up a plane with $400 million in foreign currency for the Iranian Mullahs and never have to pay any price whatsoever for abusing his office. Meanwhile, a Republican President expresses a “hope” to a subordinate, and suddenly it’s the end of the world. Of course, it helps that the Democrats have 98% of the news media willing to coordinate with them, but that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of the GOP.
- In actual news that you won’t see in the NYTimes, an investigator into the mysterious death last July of senior DNC staffer Seth Rich announced that he can prove that Rich sent more than 44,000 DNC emails WikiLeaks. This confirms what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange had already basically admitted, which is that Mr. Rich – not Russia – was his source for the damaging DNC emails that were released just prior to last year’s Democrat National Convention. You can bet the fake news media will avoid this story like a new strain of swine flu since it basically destroys their entire Trump/Russia collusion fantasy.
- He plans to cuss them into submission.: Speaking of the DNC, its serial cussing Chairman, Tom Perez, announced he is going to hold several meetings with pro-life Democrats in an effort to mend fences with them. This comes in the wake of his statements several weeks ago that anyone who respects the life of unborn children has no place in his political party. Which is true, but he now wants to pretend that it isn’t, because the Democrats need all the votes they can get. No word if he plans to cuss at these people while he’s trying to make nice with them, but doing so would certainly be in keeping with his (lack of) character.
- She hated dark money until her scam foundation failed. Then she needed a new scam.: Meanwhile, that famous critic of “dark money” in politics – The Most Corrupt Woman In America – announced she is forming her own 501(c)(4) political action organization that will be funded entirely by “dark money”. As is always the case with the Clintons, if they are demonizing some behavior you can be sure they are deeply involved in that behavior.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Today’s Fake News From The Deep State: The Washington Post filed a fake report based on nothing but anonymous sources claiming that President Trump revealed classified information about ISIS during his recent meeting with senior Russian officials. Here’s the problem with this report: The fake news media wants us all to believe this report, but we can’t trust our fake news media to tell us the truth about anything relating to President Trump, since the fake media has been revealed a multitude of times issuing fake reports about him. The WaPo is among the worst offenders in this regard.
- The really disturbing aspect of this report – which is offered without any real evidence and has been denied by multiple people who were actually in the room at the time – is that there are so many people in the fake news media, in the Democrat Party and in the U.S. intel community who are dead set on leading our country into a shooting war with Russia. That’s what the whole “Trump colluded with Russia” fantasy play is all about, it’s what this WaPo story is all about, and it’s what the Democrat Party’s entire strategy towards this Administration appears to be all about: They are attempting to make it literally impossible for a U.S. President to establish anything resembling positive relations with the world’s third largest military power. A real journalist would be doing his or her best to try to figure out why that is the case. Unfortunately, there are only about three real journalists working in the fake national news media these days, so no one should be holding their breath waiting for this to happen.
- Cancel the Press Briefings, now.: this report is just one more reason why the President should cancel the daily White House press briefings today, because today’s farce will consist of nothing more than hostile fake reporters asking loaded, hostile questions about this fake report in the Washington Post. Why should the White House host an event that will only serve to give fake reporters a chance to continue harping on a fake narrative? Today would be a great day to stop this madness.
- Today’s News The Fake National Media Won’t Report: In real news, a private investigator hired by the family of the late DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was mysteriously murdered last July just as WikiLeaks was beginning to release damaging emails obtained from the DNC server, told a local DC TV station yesterday that he has obtained evidence from Rich’s computer that proves Rich was in touch with WikiLeaks prior to being killed. The DC Police, without any evidence to support it, have claimed Rich’s murder was a robbery gone bad, even though nothing was stolen from him. Rich’s family has believed since day one that their son’s murder was connected with his job at the DNC. All I know is, this investigator probably should hire a body guard of his own.
- Speaking of the DNC…: The Democrat National Committee is now the defendant in a class action suit filed by workers who staffed the DNC National Convention last year in Philadelphia. The reason for the suit? The DNC, which has in its platform a demand to raise the minimum wage nationally to $15/hour, only paid the workers $8/hour. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.