- The fake journalists at the Washington Post took a day off from scandal-mongering and published a hilariously absurd puff piece about the poor, poor Podesta brothers, John and Tony, and their fall from grace. The Post’s fake reporters appear to be on the verge of immolating themselves over the fact that Tony Podesta’s high-powered lobbying firm is apparently closing its doors on November 15, as its principal has become at least nominally entangled in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “investigation”. I’ll believe that Podesta is actually in jeopardy in any way whenever charges are actually filed, which of course has yet to happen.
- As for John Podesta, the Post portrays him as the quiet brother, the brother who would never, never, ever do anything wrong or unethical, despite the fact that the public has been treated to hundreds of his emails that indicate otherwise. John Podesta, of course, was campaign chairman for the pathetic Hillary Clinton fiasco, and anyone who voluntarily entangles themselves with the Clintons gets the sort of reputational stains they deserve.
- Speaking of the Mueller investigation, which is supposedly about allegations that the Trump campaign attempted to collude with Russia during the 2016 elections, President Trump chatted with Vladimir Putin for a few minutes at the APEC meetings on Sunday, and all the fake journalists in our fake news media predictably went berserk. The President was especially slammed for saying that he believes Putin means what he says when he denies having made any effort to influence the U.S. election.
- Mr. Trump later clarified that statement, saying that, while he believes Mr. Putin sincerely believes what he says, that doesn’t mean that other Russian elements did not spread propaganda during our elections, something they’ve been doing for decades. Given that no one has presented the public with a shred of evidence personally implicating Putin in any of the Russian influence allegations, that is a very reasonable position for the President to take.
- The President also very effectively responded to the uproar with a series of tweets, where he now has 280 characters instead of just 140 to make his points:
- “Met with President Putin of Russia who was at meetings. Good discussions on Syria. Hope for his help to solve, along with China the dangerous North Korea crisis. Progress being made.”
- “When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics – bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!”
- “Does the Fake News Media remember when Crooked Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, was begging Russia to be our friend with the misspelled reset button? Obama tried also, but he had zero chemistry with Putin.”
- No rational person would find anything unreasonable in any of that, but our fake national news media has collectively portrayed it as the brayings of a mad jackass.
- We are in a very, very dangerous place in our country’s relationship with Russia. We have an entire political party – the Democrats – virtually our entire news media establishment, and rancid Republican war-mongers like John McCain and Lindsey Graham, all of whom appear to have a goal of pushing the United States into a shooting war with Russia. They have all been trying to push us down that road for several years now, and appear to be literally insane with rage that our current POTUS thinks it would be a better idea to form a constructive relationship with such a powerful adversary.
- Given that President Trump is correct when he says that Russia’s interests are aligned with American interests when it comes to terrorism, Syria, North Korea and other matters, there is absolutely no reason why our country should be constantly assuming the hostile posture towards Russia that the Democrats/media/RINO war-mongers promote.
- Our national news media is poisoning our society. They are endangering our future, and the futures of our children and our grandchildren with their constant collusion with the war-mongers and other swamp creatures in our government. We are going to soon reach a crisis point at which the threat they represent must somehow be dealt with effectively, or we will end up in a conflict that need not happen.
Just another day in poisonous fake news media America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.