Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Accused Hollywood pedophile actor Kevin Spacey might have been feeling friendless in recent days, but it turns out one writer who is famous for something or other – it’s been so long since he did anything of note it’s hard to remember what – is still on board the Spacey Train. Gay Talese, who Vanity Fair describes as a “veteran journalist and author”, told the magazine on Tuesday that “I would like to talk to Kevin Spacey. I feel so sad, and I hate that actor that ruined this guy’s career. So, OK, it happened 10 years ago … Jesus, suck it up once in a while!” Oh, my, so many metaphors and puns one could use here in response to that particular passage, but let’s just exercise a little discretion and move along.
- Speaking of public figures who are probably feeling friendless these days, let’s talk about Donna Brazile, who finds herself on the outs with pretty much everyone she used to consider a friendly face after becoming the first Clinton shill to break the media-enforced code of silence about Clinton wrongdoing. Ms. Brazile, who is now basically the Fredo Corleone of the Clinton crime world, found herself on the CBS morning program on Tuesday, being interviewed by longtime fake news host Charlie Rose, the vapid Norah O’Donnell and Gayle King, who vacations with the Obamas, for crying out loud. The former DNC Chairman probably hoped that her status as a lifelong Democrat party hack would get her the same sort of softball treatment this trio of fake journalists invariably toss out to their other Democrat clients, especially since she came into the interview with an obvious plan to start walking back her book’s claims that the Party’s nominating process had been rigged against Bernie Sanders.
- Boy, was she surprised. The fake hosts called her “bitter” and “angry” – words that if uttered towards a black woman by a conservative would have had these same fake journalists leveling charges of racism – and questioned Brazile’s honesty at several points in the interview. Not that there’s anything bad about questioning the honesty of a shameless Clinton/Obama shill – lying for those people has been Brazile’s job for the last quarter century. but the hostile tone of the questioning had to be startling for someone who has been used to being treated with kid gloves by fake interviewers for all these years. Like Fredo, Brazile is finding out the hard way that, once you go against the family, there is no going back.
- Another interesting tidbit we discovered when Brazile’s book was released on Tuesday is that she dedicated the tome to, among others, murdered DNC IT staffer Seth Rich. Now, think about this for a moment. The DNC’s official line on Seth Rich is that he was just a low-level staffer who really didn’t have any important responsibilities there. The DNC has viciously attacked anyone who has questioned the DC police line that Rich’s killing was a “robbery gone bad”, even though absolutely nothing was stolen from his person.
- The Rich killing also took place on July 16, 2016, well before Ms. Brazile was called in to take over the DNC chairmanship on a temporary basis as the DNC Convention began later that month. Yet she dedicates her book to him? Did she even know him? No wonder all the Clinton shills in the fake news media have been attacking her with a vengeance since Politico published the first excerpts from her book last Friday.
- The reality is that Ms. Brazile, with the publication of a book that reveals vast wrongdoing by the Clintons and the DNC, finds herself in essentially the same position as actor Corey Feldman, who has recently re-started his campaign to expose Hollywood’s pedophile mafia. Both have made the decision to go after people who have done wrong, and now find themselves faced with institutional pushback from not only former colleagues in their profession, but also a powerful news media that has spent decades protecting the very people they are attempting to expose.
- Mr. Feldman first went after these people in 2013, but then got cold feet when he probably correctly began to fear for his safety. He has now found renewed courage from the reaction to scandal surrounding Harvey Weinstein and Spacey, and has gotten the LA police involved for the first time. He has also raised enough money to hire some personal security, which no doubt helps.
- Ms. Brazile is showing signs of a similar case of cold feet, as the Clinton capo regimes in politics and the fake news media form up to attack her character. Let’s hope she doesn’t find herself the victim of a “robbery gone bad” anytime soon. A little personal security might be in order for her as well.
Just another day in the booming private security industry America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.