Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The Army Times is reporting this morning that three U.S. Army Green Berets were killed yesterday in Niger. My immediate question upon hearing that news is why in the hell do we have Green Berets in Niger? Why in the hell do we continue to see our young men and women brought back to our country from non-strategic, far-off, perpetually unstable countries like Niger in body bags? Now we have three more sets of American parents, spouses, brothers and sisters who must grieve the loss of their loved ones while wondering the same things I’m wondering.
- One of the issues Donald Trump campaigned on was a promise to re-evaluate America’s ongoing policy of placing our people at risk in places like Niger. He has kept many, many promises so far, but this is one his administration has yet to get around to doing. Today would be a good time to jump-start that process.
- Here’s how our national news media has changed in the last 70 years: During WWII and the administration of Democrat Franklin Roosevelt, the U.S. military was able to trust American journalists covering the war with foreknowledge of planned operations for the coming days and weeks, because they were American patriots who loved their country. Isn’t that an amazing, almost unbelievable thing in light of the disgraceful, anti-American behavior we see in the fake news media today? But it really is true.
- During the early 1960s, the U.S. news media coordinated to refuse to report their knowledge that President John F. Kennedy was having an affair with Judith Campbell Exner, who was also involved with mob boss Sam Giancana. NBC knew about it at the time, as did CBS, ABC, the New York Times, Time Magazine and the Washington Post. But those media outlets all approved of John Kennedy and all thus agreed to keep the matter – which placed the U.S. president at great peril of being blackmailed – secret from the American public.
- During the Clinton Administration, the Drudge Report was just an obscure news accumulator site until it became the first news outlet to report the fact that Slick Willie was having an affair with one of his interns in the Oval Office. We found out later that several fake reporters at major mainstream media outlets had had that story, but sat on it for months until the Drudge revelation force them to actually do their jobs.
- Fast forward to 2017, and we have NBC News issuing a report Tuesday morning, based on nothing but the alleged statements of several unidentified sources, that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson got angry at his boss – President Trump – one day, referred to him as a “moron”, and considered quitting his job until he was counseled by Vice President Mike Pence. Given NBC News’ track record for eagerly filing any false story that its fake editors and fake reporters believe would be harmful to this President and his Administration, the public can have no confidence whatsoever that any of NBC’s alleged “sources” really said that to its fake reporter, or if indeed these “sources” really even exist.
- But there it is. And so, the Secretary of State, his staff and press spokesperson, the Vice President and his staff, and even the President of the United States of America and his staff had to take time out of their incredibly busy schedules on Tuesday to refute a story that is an absolute disgrace to journalism, and which the same fake reporters and fake editors would have never even considered filing in any Democrat administration. To make it all even more disgusting, the President was peppered with questions about this disgrace of a non-story by leering fake reporters while he was in Las Vegas on a mission to comfort the families of the victims of Sunday’s mass shooting in that city, and to thank the police officers and others who intervened to prevent further loss of life.
- Even if the story were true, think about what it actually is: an employee who gets pissed off at his boss and calls him a “moron” behind his back in a fit of pique, and threatens to quit. I know this doesn’t apply to many, many lefties, but who among those of us who have had to work for a living during our lives has not gotten angry at a boss at some point and grumbled that he or she was a “moron”, an “idiot”, or my own favorite, a “raging dimwit”? Yes, I’ve gotten mad at a boss or two in the past myself, and I’ve been incredibly lucky in the people I’ve had the pleasure of working for.
- At the end of the day, all I could think of was this: Is there a lower way to make a living in America today than to be a fake journalist faking the news at one of these fake news outlets? I can’t think of one. Can you?
Just another day in fake journalists faking the news America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- We should expect the fake journalists, fake anchors and fake editors at CNN, the NYTimes, the WaPo and the broadcast networks to shift their coverage away from Hurricane Harvey starting today. The images and films from President Trump’s and First Lady Melania Trump’s visit to Houston on Saturday are simply too compelling and devastating to the media/Democrat concocted “Trump is a monster” narrative for them to continue airing them. Thus, we can anticipate lots and lots of focus on things like DACA, the debt ceiling and the federal budget this week, even though disaster coverage is without question more lucrative and better for ratings at CNN. Because this is what the fake news media does in its never-ending role as sad toadies for the Democrat Party.
- If you want a great example of how the President’s humanizing visit to Houston and Louisiana is destroying the left’s world view, take a look as this piece, which discusses the shock an MSNBC reporter has felt as he’s been assaulted by the angry left for tweeting a message acknowledging the reality of the President’s visit, and how Houstonians of all ages, colors and genders reacted to him. Very educational about the true agenda of those on the angry left.
- Here’s the reality that the fake news media has run smack-dab into over the last week, while covering the recovery efforts in Texas: Most Americans are just really good, normal people. They care about one another, they help one another, the rednecks and Cajuns in their fishing boats don’t pick and choose to rescue the people who look just like them first, leaving those with different-colored skin to wait in line. They rush into harm’s way and start getting people out indiscriminately, take them to safety, and rush back in to do it all over again.
- For the media people who live in their safe little bubbles in New York, Washington and Los Angeles, this is utterly shocking. Because their own reporting has constantly informed them that everyone out there in “flyover country”, i.e., the other 98% of America, is a hateful racist, bigots who only want to harm people who aren’t just like they are.
- I spent most of last week in Las Vegas, at a hotel that did not carry Fox News, and was thus forced to watch the coverage on CNN and, to a much lesser extent, MSNBC. This turned out to be a very gratifying experience, as reporter after reporter found him- or herself utterly frustrated whenever they would ask any Texan a leading question designed to promote conflict, which is all they ever try to do. Watching these elitist simpletons try to recover from their shock as Texan after Texan invariably responded with only caring and gratitude towards everyone who was working to help, and to the local, state and federal officials who were organizing shelter and recovery efforts, was a true heart-warming experience for me.
- These fake news outlets, who have been coordinating with the Democrat Party for the last 10 months to try to create the “next Watergate” out of whole cloth, all went into their coverage of the Harvey catastrophe anticipating being able to create the “next Katrina”. Now, they’re all down in the mouth be cause a) Houston isn’t New Orleans, b) Texas isn’t Louisiana and has a vastly more competent government, and c) it isn’t 2005 anymore, and FEMA and the rest of the federal government has learned a lot about how to respond to such events over the last dozen years.
- But for all these left-wingers in the fake news media and the Democrats whose talking points they parrot each and every day, the worst learning out of all of this is that their efforts to portray the current POTUS as a deranged monster cannot survive when they run up against real video of him being himself among a group of struggling, displaced Americans of all colors, sizes, shapes, ages and creeds.
- Donald Trump isn’t a monster at all. He’s a real President, and a real American. And that is a truth the fake news media simply cannot focus on for any length of time. Thus, ratings and website hits be damned, these fake news sites will now move onto other topics that fit better with their narrative, because that is who they are, and what they do.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: DailyCaller.com
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The Justice Department announced late Saturday that it was sending in the feds to conduct an investigation into potential civil rights violations amid all the violence that took place in Charlottesville, earlier that day. The big question is, whose civil rights were violated? Let’s review the events of the day:
- You had a properly permitted demonstration by a bunch of white supremacist dimwits that took place without violence;
- Until, that is, those dimwits were set upon by a bunch of Antifa and Black Lives Matters agitators who were not properly permitted;
- Violent clashes took place when law enforcement officials were reportedly ordered by Democrat officeholders not to try to prevent them, exactly as happened earlier in the year in Berkeley;
- After the white supremacist dimwits had been dispersed, one of them decided to commit murder by driving his car into a pack of the leftist agitators, most of whom were white;
- The one leftist killed by the idiot was also white.
- So, whose civil rights were violated in Charlottesville on Saturday? As detestable as they are, the white supremacists did have a legal permit for their repugnant demonstrations. Violence only broke out when they were set upon by an obviously orchestrated, non-permitted group of leftist thugs. The murderer made no racial distinction about who he attempted to kill, and killed only a fellow white person.
- If the Justice Department investigators want to properly do their jobs, they might want to start by investigating the leftwing political activist Mayor of Charlottesville and VA Governor Terry McAuliffe, and determine which of them ordered the police to stand down and allow the non-permitted leftwing agitators to assault the white supremacists. It is, after all, a felony for any official to knowingly make a decision that causes any protesters to be violently assaulted while in the exercise of their first amendment rights. The investigators might also want to determine which Soros-funded leftist group it was that organized and paid those leftist agitators to be there on Saturday. Other than those things, it’s really hard to see, based on the information in the public domain thus far, what other “civil rights” violations might have taken place in Charlottesville on Saturday.
- Carrying tiki torches and nazi flags, and chanting idiotic white power slogans is detestable for sure. It is also free speech protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution, and it is a federal crime to violently interfere with anyone’s right to exercise free speech.
- I will no doubt be attacked and accuse of all sorts of false things for writing this, but if we aren’t willing to stand up for the protection of free speech and peaceful assembly in this country, then we soon won’t have a country.
- The Mooch turns media moocher. – The Mooch is back, and he’s cashing in, folks, obviously trying to take full advantage of his 15 minutes – make that 10 days – of fame, and the fake news media is perfectly willing to play host to the comeback, as long as he’s critical of only the ‘right’ people. Those people, of course, include White House Chief Strategy Advisor, Steve Bannon, but do not include National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster or any of the career Obama loyalists who still infest the White House staff.
- During his interview with fake anchor and longtime Clinton toady George Stephanopolous, The Mooch identified only one senior advisor by name as being a negative influence on the President, and that was Bannon, who has been the main White House target of the fake news media since Inauguration Day. The Mooch identified Bannon as a likely source of many of the leaks that have come out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. since January – which is a very common assumption, and not really news at all – and predicted that he’d be removed by new Chief of Staff John Kelly soon.
- As long as The Mooch toes this party line, and doesn’t criticize McMaster or any of the media’s sacred cows in the White House, he’ll be a golden boy, and we’ll be seeing a ton of him on network TV in the coming weeks and months. After all, with Senator From The News Media John McCain out of action, there is a ton of fake Republican air time to be filled, and the networks and CNN can only go to the Lindsey Graham well so many times. The Mooch’s next stop, in fact, is tonight on CBS’s The Late Show, where he will be interviewed by Trump-hater Stephen Colbert. If he gives Colbert enough red meat about Bannon, he’ll be on MSNBC with Chris Matthews by Wednesday.
- Pretty soon, we’ll have to start calling him The Media Mooch. It’s a great gig if you’re willing to sell yourself out, and with a nickname like The Mooch, can there really be any doubt on that score?
Just another day in fading free speech America
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- President Trump made a magnificent and inspiring speech in Poland yesterday, one filled with a soaring defense of democracy and free societies and even a free press. Naturally, the fake free press in the U.S. in unison declared the speech to be “dark”, in keeping with the approved talking points it had received in advance from the Democrat Party.
- CNN’s bed-wetting fake White House reporter, the petulant Jim Acosta, told that network’s fading viewer base that President Trump’s joint press conference with Poland’s President Andrezj Duda was “fake news” because he took two questions from conservative news organizations in between questions from hyper-aggressive fake reporters from NBC and other leftist fake news outlets. Mr. Acosta obviously suffers under the delusions that what he is doing is exactly the same as how Sam Donaldson performed during the Reagan years. The truth, of course, is that Jim Acosta is not fit to clean Sam Donaldson’s Fruit of the Looms.
- Speaking of President Duda and CNN, CNN and other fake media outlets breathlessly reported throughout the day that Mr. Duda’s wife refused to shake hands with President and Melania Trump when they met yesterday. Some fake outlets continued to purvey that false report even after films of the first couples shaking hands were broadly disseminated late in the day. Mr. Duda got so fed up with it that he issued a tweet saying “Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs. and Mr. Trump after a great visit. Let’s FIGHT FAKE NEWS.” After which Jim Acosta no doubt needed a change in underwear.
- In other fake news news, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow received fake documents from some anonymous source yesterday that purport to prove that some Trump campaign officials were colluding with the Russians last year. The amazing thing about this story is that, rather than just go on the air and pretend the documents were real, as we would have expected Ms. Maddow to do in the normal course of her efforts to libel the President, she actually figured out they were fake and warned other reporters of their fakeness. Just another sure sign that the Democrat/Media axis of nitwittery has decided to move along from their fake collusion fantasy play.
- President Trump, in his speech yesterday, took a very aggressive posture towards Vladimir Putin and Russia, making it even more difficult for the Media/Democrat complex to keep up the Collusion facade. By yesterday afternoon, all fake reporters were left with was to speculate about how “frightening” it is to have Donald Trump representing the U.S. in a conversation with the leader of Russia, a prospect far more normal Americans feared when Barack Obama was representing the U.S. in such discussions.
- As always happens at G20 Summits, violent protests by anti-capitalist lunatics broke out on the streets, and of course some in the fake news media tried to imply the protests were about President Trump. Another outright lie.
- In other news, PA Senator Pat Toomey told a local TV station that the reason why Senate Republicans didn’t have an Obamacare replacement plan ready in January was “because we didn’t think Trump would win.” *sigh*. Of course, that doesn’t help to explain Senate Republicans still don’t have an Obamacare replacement plan ready in July, does it? Honestly, congressional Republicans are somewhat tolerable these days only because they aren’t congressional Democrats.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The breathless headline at Buzzfeed this morning reads “CNN Is Imposing Strict New Rules On Its Russia Coverage”. Wow. “Strict new rules,” huh? What must those be? Well, if you read the actual story itself – which we know that most of Buzzfeed’s short attention-span browsers won’t, you find that these “strict new rules” involve CNN’s fake journalists having to – gasp! – check with a couple of editors before rushing their unsourced fake stories to the CNN fakenews website. What this tell us, if you understand what’s happening here, is that, prior to the issuance of this memo, CNN’s fake journalists could just toss stuff up there without having to check with an editor. Given that the memo was issued after CNN was revealed yet again has having posted an utterly false hatchet job on a former Trump campaign operative, it should come as no surprise that CNN has to this point been exercising literally no journalistic process at all.
- But now they are, right? Well, no. The thing to understand about this much-ballyhooed memo is that it targets only CNN’s fake journalists who post website stories. It does not impact CNN’s even faker reporters, anchors and talking heads to infest the fake news network’s television coverage. Those people are still free to toss out any slander, libel or fairy tale they want to toss while on the air. So, despite Buzzfeed’s blaring headline, it turns out these “strict new rules” are just CNN’s way of slathering a bunch more lipstick on its #fakenews pig.
- But hey, CNN is far from the only TV network dedicated to the pursuit and dissemination of fake news. Take NBC’s Chuck Todd as a great example. Mr. Todd, on his Meet the Press Sunday morning program, interviewed Communist Senator Bernie Sanders for eight full minutes without asking him a single question about why he and his wife find themselves under investigation by the FBI. This “oversight” by Mr. Todd extends the stonewall of this story by his entire network, which has to this point failed to spend a single second of air time informing its viewers of the Commie’s legal dilemma.
- But hey, it’s not just CNN and NBC: CBS and ABC have also joined NBC in stonewalling the Sanders story. See, FBI investigations are only “news” to the fake news networks when they target Republicans.
- But back to CNN: the greatest part of this entire episode is that CNN fake reporter Brian Stelter had to admit in his newsletter on Sunday that CNN’s editors are refusing comment on the matter, even to CNN’s own fake reporters! That, folks, is 100% priceless right there.
- Tired of Winning Yet?: Variety’s Sonya Saraiya reports in her weekend column that, after just 3 weeks on the air at her new home of NBC, Megyn Kelly’s “star is dimmer than ever.” Ms. Saraiya continues: “Kelly is didactic without being trustworthy; patronizing without being impressive. Her voiceover suggests doom without really proving it; there’s a scare-mongering side to her reportage. And, most importantly: She’s alienated everyone.” Ouch. Of course, Ms. Kelly’s planned morning program does not debut to September, so she hasn’t had a chance to alienate NBC’s morning viewers just yet. But she will; oh yes, she will.
Just one more day in #fakenews media America.
That is all.
- Tired of winning yet? Part I.: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported on Thursday that its recent sweeps have resulted in the rounding up of more than 1,300 members of Mexican drug and human trafficking gangs. The main talking point the Democrats and fake reporters in the fake news media were able to agree on was to focus on the fact that more than 800 of those arrested were U.S. citizens, as if anyone with functioning synapses in their cranial cavities gives a flying rat’s ass.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II.: The Labor Department reports that new unemployment claims for the most recent reporting period fell to their lowest level since 1988. 1988, of course, was the last time we had a President of the United States who was not an integral part of the Washington, D.C. establishment. Coincidence?
- But the current President is getting bad, bad advice, and needs to shake up his communications team.: During an interview with the sitting President of the United States on Thursday, NBC fake news anchor Lester Holt – the man with the highest forehead on the face of God’s green earth – chose to rudely interrupt Mr. Trump and repeat questions constantly in what was one of the most disrespectful interviews of any president in history. Unfortunately, President Trump chose to sit calmly through the badgering without pushing back, something he certainly would not have done during the campaign. This is an indication that he is taking advice from his establishment communications advisers, who are no doubt telling him that if he just plays nice with these fake journalists, they will eventually start playing nicer with him.
- This is exactly the wrong advice for this particular President to accept.: Donald Trump was elected largely because he refused to play nice with the fake news media, who have treated him as a political freak since the day he announced his candidacy. He was elected because he was singularly unafraid of the fake news media, and he gave bombastic press conferences like the one he gave so well back in February. That is the model of press engagement he should be following, not this model of trying to have calm, sit-down interviews with the preening, self-absorbed jack-asses who fake the nightly news.
- But the people he has around him are all scared to death of the fake news media.: They are all telling the President that if he doesn’t play nice with the Lester Holts of the world, why, he will get negative press. And that tells you that they simply have no clue why Mr. Trump won the election in the first place, which was largely because he gets nothing but negative press. Unfortunately, Mr. Trump is now making the same mistakes in this regard that every Republican president in modern times – with the exception of Ronald Reagan at times – has made, accepting advice from communications advisers that is designed to work for Democrats, not Republicans. It’s the only model these advisers know to teach, and it never works for Republican politicians.
- President Trump desperately needs to fire most of his communications team, or move them into other jobs, and bring in new people who understand him personally.: He needs to bring in people like Laura Ingraham, or Kimberly Guilfoyle of Fox News, both of whom have been rumored as potential senior communications advisers in the past, and both of whom clearly understand him as a person and as a political figure, and who would be loyal to the President. A big shake-up needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon.
- Here’s what he needed to do with Lester Holt yesterday.: About the third time Holt interrupted him, he should have simply told Holt that he could either quit interrupting and show proper respect for the office he holds, or the interview would be terminated. And then the next time Holt interrupted, he should have simply ended the interview. Why? Because instinctively, that’s what Donald Trump would do. And Donald Trump, not these pathetic advisers, is who the American people elected to serve as President. This is not rocket science.
Just another day in Fake News Media America.
That is all.
Given that every fake reporter, talking head and fake news anchor in the nation’s Fake News Media is busy today handing out grades to President Donald Trump on his first 100 days in office, I thought it would be appropriate for someone to grade the Fake News Media on its own performance during that same 100 days. So I went back through my Daily Campaign Update files, starting on Inauguration Day and taking it all the way up through Friday, and excerpted every #Fakenews item that has appeared in those 100 Updates.
This is very long – more than 12,000 words – and I don’t expect everyone to go through every word. But if you just scan through and catch a snippet here and there, I think you will have to agree with my assessment that the Fake News Media, in its coverage of President Trump’s first 100 days in office, has richly earned the grade of:
A Big, fat “F”
Here’s the Review:
- Fake News King CNN aired a segment in which a fake reporter fake analyzed how many officials, in addition to Donald Trump and Mike Pence, would have to be murdered before taking the oath of office in order for an Obama-appointed official to assume the presidency. This is the state of what the fake media likes to call “responsible journalism” in America today.
- Noted failed prognosticator Nate Silver, who missed each and every critical story during the 2016 election campaign, published a piece titled “The Real Story of 2016.” He’s wrong about that, too.
- After being sworn in as President, Donald Trump immediately signed an executive order directing the U.S. congress to take action to “relieve the American People of the burdens of the Affordable Care Act”. Despite the fact that this order has no force of law, the fake reporters and fake editors at the Washington Post responded to this with a blaring front page headline that reads “Trump Guts Obamacare’s Individual Mandate”. Liars, damned liars, and The Washington Post.
- Anarchists paid for by George Soros and other DNC-affiliated agitator groups rioted in isolated parts of Washington, DC, breaking windows, turning over trashcans, assaulting police officers and setting cars on fire. This is who our fake news media refer to as “peaceful protestors.”
- Speaking of fake news, on ABC yesterday, Matthew Dowd, a former advisor to George W. Bush and fervent #NeverTrump advocate, said that in his view, the country today is in “much the same place it was in 1861.” Seriously, I’m not making that up. But it gets better. Or worse, depending on your point of view.
- On MSNBC, currently the fourth-ranking Fakety Fakey Fake News outlet in the fake news media, tiresome old Marxist Chris Matthews said that Trump’s promise to move power out of Washington DC and transfer it to the American people was “Hitlerian” in its tone. This is what your fake news media likes to call “responsible journalism”.
- On Twitter, leftwing Clinton shill Neera Tanden, who has spent her career coordinating efforts with and apologizing for violent protest groups funded by George Soros and other DNC affiliates, feigned concern about all the rioting going on in Washington. Of course, the rioters were largely funded by George Soros and other DNC affiliates. *sigh*
- Fake news site Politico ran a piece titled “What Do You Do If A Red State Moves To You?”, in which it chronicles the plaintive wailings of a few Wisconsinites wringing their hands about how the towns and counties they had thought were safely liberal suddenly voted Republican after 8 years of Barack Obama. The piece largely blames this shift to non-natives moving into the state in recent years. Hilariously, at least one of the people the fake reporter interviewed for the piece was herself a transplant from another state. No word if the fake reporters at Politico plan to do a piece “What To Do If A Blue State Moves To You?” in which native Coloradans are asked how they feel about the impacts of hundreds of thousands of Californians moving into their state over the past 20 years, but we won’t be holding our breath, will we?
- Fake op/ed writers in the fake news media over the weekend ran pieces that variously declared that the swearing in of President Donald J. Trump (never get tired of typing that) represents the “death of” a) Reaganism, b) the conservative movement, c) a free news media, and, most hilariously of all, d) the Republican Party. Nevermind that, in the wake of the 2016 elections, the GOP controls 2/3rds of the nation’s governorships, 2/3rds of state legislative chambers, almost 60% of the seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, a majority of the Senate, and the presidency.
- The gang of nitwits on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program began Monday’s show by stating right up front that the size of the crowd at the Trump Inauguration – which, at the very least, was easily the largest ever to witness a Republican assume office – “doesn’t matter.” Naturally, they then proceeded to spend the entire show discussing the size of the crowd at the Trump Inauguration. #smdh
- The fake reporters and editors at the New York Times filed a fake report announcing that President Trump has decided to keep FBI Director James Comey in his position. The truth is that FBI Directors are appointed for 10 year terms, and Mr. Comey is right in the middle of that 10 years at this point, so President Trump has no authority to remove the Director from his position. The Times story does mention the 10 year term waaaaaay down past the middle of the story, and also claims “The President can fire the Director, though.” Well, if there is legitimate cause for firing, yes. The Times specifies no such cause. Naturally, the “sources” for the Times’ story “spoke on condition of anonymity”. Imagine that. Fake news, defined.
- Speaking of fake news, the fake news media went berserk yesterday with a story that the Trump Administration had “frozen the EPA!!!!!!!”. Many outlets attempted to portray this as a climate Armageddon, with the new Administration halting all work at the “Agency that protects us from poisoning the air and water!!!!!” as one especially fake reporter put it. What really happened was that the Trump Administration ordered the Agency – and many other agencies of the federal government – to freeze all new contracts and grants until the new, incoming leaders of those agencies have had time to review such programs. This is a very standard action that all new incoming presidencies – including the Obama Administration – take upon assuming office. Fake news, defined yet again.
- Meanwhile, while everyone in the fake news media was distracted with these and other fake news stories, President Trump signed a raft of new executive orders, met with leaders of the auto industry, conducted calls with leaders of at least three other countries, released a list of 50 high-priority infrastructure projects he’d like to see funded in an infrastructure bill, and let it be known he would sign a bunch more executive orders related to immigration on Wednesday. All the fake reporters in the White House press pool just mainly want to know when he’s going to go on vacation. Wait till they find out that Trump really doesn’t take vacations…
- MSNBC resident leftwing nitwit Rachel Maddow issued a tweet in which she stated that “President Trump needs to be taken out before he ruins the country.” No word yet on whether the Secret Service is investigating this threat, but a sure sign that they are will come when and if Ms. Maddow issues a Madonna-esque “clarification” in which she claims that her tweet was “taken out of context.”
- On Sunday, Senior Presidential Counsel Kellyanne Conway told an interviewer that Sean Spicer had presented “alternative facts” in his press statement on Saturday addressing the size of the crowd at the Inauguration last Friday. Yesterday, she came under fire for this explanation from….wait for it….wait for it….seriously, you have got to wait for this one….Dan Rather!!!!!! I swear I didn’t make that up. By the way, if you fail to see the irony here, you probably voted for Al Gore, John Kerry and The Most Corrupt Woman in America.
- All those senior State Department people who the fake reporters at the Washington Post claimed “resigned en masse” yesterday? Yeah, they were fired. #fakenews defined.
- All the fake reporters and fake editors and fake talking heads in the fake national news media were tut-tutting on Friday over White House advisor Steve Bannon’s comments that the news media was “the opposition party”, and that maybe they all should “shut up and listen for awhile”, because they “still don’t get why Donald Trump was elected.” The first and third quotes there are absolute truth, but all those fake reporters, editors and talking heads can never admit to it, since they all still apparently think (incorrectly) they have some shred of professional credibility remaining in their lives. And, as to the second quote, expecting these people to engage in even a moment of serious introspection is like asking your dog Bowser to quit licking himself. Not gonna happen.
- A headline at the Drudge Report read “World Order Shaken Up By Trump Immigration Orders”, and that was certainly true. Leftist heads all over the earth began exploding late Friday in the wake of those orders, and groups funded by George Soros and Democratic Party-affiliated support groups – including the fake national news media – organized large protests at many major U.S. airports. Democrat politicians showed up at the protests – usually accompanied by TV crews from CNN or MSNBC – to make sure they got a lot of face time in front of the teeming masses. The fake media naturally characterized these highly-organized events that were obviously coordinated with and by the Democratic Party as “spontaneous.”
- At JFK Airport in New Jersey, CNN made the mistake of interviewing one man who had been detained for three hours, hoping he would bash President Trump’s policy. Turned out he was a Trump supporter. Ooops.
- ABC aired some of CNN’s footage later in the day, and edited out the part about his being a Trump supporter. #Fakenews, defined.
- White House press spokesman Sean Spicer described the fake news media’s outrage over the President’s immigration orders as “pathetic”. Well, yeah, that’s a very good word for it. We can expect the fake reporters and fake editors and fake talking heads to double down on the pathetic-ness in response. Because that’s all they know how to do.
- New York City’s Communist Mayor, Bill DeBlasio, told Jake Tapper on CNN that his sanctuary city actually actively shields illegal immigrants accused of drunk driving from the INS. Hey, remember when Democrats spent 30 years pretending they thought drunk driving was a major offense that needed to be effectively policed? Good times….good times….
- NBC Today Show fake talking head Tamron Hall abruptly quit the show yesterday over the news that new NBC hire Megyn Kelly would be taking over as host of either the 3rd or 4th hour of the daily program. Ms. Hall had been hosting an hour-long segment with Al Roker called “Today’s Take”, but it was axed to make way for the overwhelmingly ambitious Ms. Kelly. So, one fake talking head walks, another fake talking head takes her place, and Al Roker goes back to reporting the weather. Only in your fakety fakey fake news media.
- Meanwhile, over at CNN, the reigning king of all the fakety fakey fake news universe, the natives are getting a little restless over the realization that the fake news network is being frozen out by the Trump Administration. CNN’s fake staff is complaining that the Administration won’t send representatives over to be fake-interviewed by their fake reporters and fake anchors, and their fake reporters aren’t getting to ask questions at White House press briefings. One even complained that other members of the fake media should be defending CNN, but aren’t. Hey, now CNN knows how Fox News felt for the last 8 years! Hilarious.
- Speaking of the fake news media, all the fake reporters and fake talking heads went even more berserk than usual (I know, hard to imagine, right?) when President Donald Trump, without prior announcement, boarded Marine One with his daughter Ivanka and flew away from the White House to destination unknown. All sorts of wild speculation in the fake media ensued, with all manner of bad motives attributed to the POTUS, until the fake reporters and fake talking heads were finally informed that his destination was Dover, Delaware, where he would privately pay tribute to the member of Seal Team Six who was killed in action over the weekend. At which point all the fake reporters and fake talking heads collectively said, ‘Oh, nevermind’, and went back to creating more fake stories. Because that’s all the fake news media knows how to do.
- Don’t look now, but John McCain has decided he wants to go back to being The Senator From The News Media, a role he skillfully played for 8 years during the presidency of George W. Bush, and ultimately parlayed into a presidential nomination. Having just won re-election and safe for the next six years from any voter retributions, McCain has become almost as vocal a critic of President Donald Trump as Cryin’ Chuckie Schumer, criticizing many of Trump’s early moves in order to get more face time on MSNBC and CNN. After Trump held what the fake news media is claiming to have been an adversarial telephone call with Australia’s Prime Minister, McCain even took it upon himself the next day to phone the Aussie Ambassador to the U.S. to reassure him that the senate would make sure that America’s relations with the Down Under would remain strong. He then immediately bragged about the call to a reporter with The Hill. The man is shameless.
- The reigning king of the Fakety Fakey Fake news universe, CNN, set the Twitterverse on fire when it sent out a Tweet claiming that country singer Faith Hill was releasing an album of duets she’d recorded with rapper Notorious B.I.G., 20 years after his death. The Tweet was accompanied by photos of both Mr. Notorious and a female person, who in fact turns out to be soul/jazz/hip-hop singer Faith Evans. Which just goes to show that CNN cannot help putting out fake news, even when it doesn’t want to.
- But speaking of CNN and intentional fake news, the network’s fake news fake anchor Don Lemon engaged in an incredibly inflammatory exchange with former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich – now a leftwing professor at Cal Berkeley – in which both supported the conspiracy theory that the rioters who set the Cal Berkeley campus afire on Wednesday evening were in fact a “false flag” bunch of right-wing agitators who were put up to it by the Trump-supporting Breitbart.com. Mr. Reich offered as “proof” of his claim that he “didn’t recognize” any of the 150 or so rioters, all of whom wore masks. Ummmm…ok. For the record, there are 38,000 students currently enrolled at Cal Berkeley. I kind of doubt Mr. Reich personally knows every one of them, or would recognize those he does know when they are wearing a mask. But the fake Don Lemon not only hung on every word, he actually helped expand on the concept. Because (in my best James Earl Jones voice) This is CNN.
- Speaking of fake news outlets, Buzzfeed, which currently resides in the top 5 of in the Fakety Fakey Fake New rankings, was sued for its publication of a completely faked “dossier” of salacious allegations against Donald Trump. The suit was not brought by Trump, but by a Russian tech firm that the fake dossier falsely claimed had been involved in an effort to “hack” the presidential election. Of course, the suit is unlikely to succeed. U.S. law obviously allows news fakery to go on pretty much without limits; otherwise, outlets like Buzzfeed, MSNBC and CNN wouldn’t be in business.
- The main fake news surrounding the Super Bowl was what didn’t happen. The fake news media spent all week claiming there would be significant disruptions by anti-Trump activists at the NFL Experience activities being held in Downtown Houston, that there would be major protests at NRG Stadium, and that Lady Gaga would use her halftime performance to make nasty remarks about President Trump. Yeah…none of those things happened, triggering all the purveyors of fake news in New York, Los Angeles and Washington, and causing them to flee to their safe spaces.
- The fake news media would have you all believe that the President’s temporary halt to immigration from a handful of Muslim-governed terrorist states is hugely unpopular with the general population. Trouble is, we now have three national polls – including two from heavily left-leaning polling organizations – that show a majority of Americans in support of the policy. You know the fake news media is really in trouble when it can’t even reliably fake up its own polls.
- It was a bad news day for the minions who infest the fake news media. Despite the fake news media’s efforts to do everything in its collective power to delegitimize President Trump and his Administration, Emerson University released a poll showing that Trump’s Administration is significantly more trusted by the public at large than is….wait for it…the fake news media. 49% of those polled believe the Administration is truthful, while 48% disagree; meanwhile, only 39% believe the fake media is truthful, while 53% believe they are a pack of scumbag liars.
- Meanwhile, MSNBC aired an hour-long discussion in which a parade of fake talking heads and the host of the program questioned President Donald Trump’s honesty. The host, by the way, was none other than…wait for it…wait for it….Brian Williams! No, really, I swear I am not making that up. Really, you couldn’t make this stuff up if you wanted to.
- And speaking of Trump Derangement Syndrome, columnist Kathleen Parker, who is one of the Washington Posts’s resident fake “conservative” writers, wrote a piece in which she has decided that Trump will only last two years in the office. This, of course, was the fake media narrative for the weekend: that Trump’s administration is already such a disaster that the GOP will lose both houses of congress in the 2018 midterms and the President will be impeached by a vengeful bunch of Democrats. That’s asking for an awful lot of performance and energy from a political party whose entire leadership has been eligible for Social Security benefits for a decade, whose minority leader in the House thinks George W. Bush is still president, and is so bereft of younger talent that it is now reportedly trying to convince The Most Corrupt Woman in America to run for the presidency again in 2020.
- Fake journalist Andrew Sullivan, who spent half a decade promoting the conspiracy theory that Sarah Palin actually was the mother of her grandchild, Trig Palin, published a column in which he claims that President Trump is mentally deranged. He offers as evidence the behavior of one of his neighbors. Naturally, he was given all sorts of air time over the weekend by CNN, which will always support any effort to dehumanize this President, after having spent the prior 8 years demonizing anyone who questioned any aspect of the previous president’s sketchy biography. Can anyone doubt that we will soon see the deranged Mr. Sullivan on CNN to talk about his latest theory that the President is actually the real father of every one of his own grandchildren? It’s just a matter of time.
- The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and other top fake news outlets tossed a fit yesterday afternoon, after President Trump chose to call on two smaller news outlets during his joint press conference with Canada’s child Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau. These big news outlets, who felt entitled to lead the pack of those being called upon during past administrations, are having a real hard time adjusting to the new crowd of news outlets that the Trump people have allowed into the press pool.
- This presents a really great opportunity to clarify a crucial point about the president’s responsibility: The President of the United States has a responsibility to tell the truth to the American people. He can choose how to do that as he sees fit. The President of the United States has exactly no responsibility whatsoever to legitimize media outlets, like the Times, the Post, CNN and the major networks, who have consciously and intentionally abandoned their proper role as protectors of the public’s interest, choosing instead to become nothing more than propaganda outlets for the Democratic Party. President Trump’s obligation is to the public, not any specific media outlets. He appears to understand that – the fake news media obviously does not.
- Speaking of the fake news media, President Trump drove them all to drinking when he failed to issue a single Tweet until 11:15 in the morning. All the fake reporters and fake editors had gotten used to his normal routine of issuing a series of Tweets before 8:00 a.m. And just as any deviation from progressive orthodoxy drives all these fake journalists nuts, so does any deviation from Trump Twitter orthodoxy. It’s like a rule or something with these people.
- The New York Times ran a puff piece about how all the poor, down-trodden federal bureaucrats are all depressed because they see congress and the Trump Administration working to reverse some of the economy-killing regulations they’ve spent years forcing into place, often in blatant disregard for the statues that are supposed to govern them. At one point, this awesome piece of fake journalism quotes a guy from the Department of Interior after a pet regulation that he’d spent seven years working was reversed by congress under the Congressional Review Act: “My biggest disappointment is a majority of congress ignored the will of the people,” the bureaucrat said. Very predictably, the fake reporter for the New York Times didn’t point out that that majority in congress was actually elected to their jobs by real voters. In fact, we can be 100% certain that that reality never entered the fake journalist’s tiny mind.
- Some guy named Richard Epstein authored a piece at Ricochet.com titled “Time for Trump to Resign”. Really? After 3 weeks? Seriously???? Mr. Epstein’s basic argument is that, because Trump’s opponents are screaming and demonstrating and basically behaving so hysterically, it must mean Trump is too “divisive”, and thus, should resign. This reasoning is so utterly devoid of the slightest shred of logic or critical thought that it doesn’t even qualify as fake news. Now, that’s an accomplishment.
- The fake journalists and fake editors at the New York Times, along with congressional Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Elijah Cummings, got punked by a fake Twitter account that pretends to be General Mike Flynn. All three cited fake Tweets put out by that account in their various rants about his resignation. Ironically, it turned out to be the least “fake” news the New York Times ran with all day long.,
- There was a group exploding head demonstration on social media by the fake journalists from the big fake media outlets like CNN, NBC, ABC and the NYTimes, who tossed another fit yesterday when President Trump didn’t call on any of their fake reporters at his joint press conference with Bibi Netanyahu. Instead, the President called on reporters from Townhall.com and the Christian Broadcast Network.
- Obviously, in the view of the fake news media, the world is about to come to an end if a Christian in America gets to ask a question of the President.Speaking of fake journalists, the king of all the fake journalists in fake news history, Mr. “fake but accurate” himself, Dan Rather, obviously needs work, because he was making the rounds of the fake talking head shows claiming that the resignation of Mike Flynn is in fact “bigger than Watergate”. No, really, he actually said that.
- Hey, here’s a thought: let’s get Dan Rather over on MSNBC so he could team up with the disgraced Brian Williams to do what would be the ultimate tag team fake news show! Yeah, the ratings would suck, and Chet Huntley and David Brinkley would be rolling over in their graves, but in today’s atmosphere in Washington, it is a literally perfect concept.
- President Donald Trump held a 78-minute press conference in which he took and answered 22 questions. He obviously did not come into the event with a prepared list of friendly reporters to be called on for softball questions. In fact, Mr. Trump fielded a greater number of hostile questions from the press yesterday in 78 minutes than Barack Obama fielded in 8 years in office. Naturally, Chuck Todd of NBC called it an “assault on the free press”.
- It was without question the most unorthodox press conference held by any president in modern times. Yes, he was openly aggressive with an openly hostile press. Yes, he was insulting to CNN, which has been insulting and demeaning to him for the last 20 months. Yes, he called the reporters “dishonest”, because they, as a group, are possibly the single most dishonest class of people in our society today. (Seriously, there are street gangs in Chicago and Los Angeles whose members are more honest as a group than the fake reporters and fake editors who make up the fake news media.) The whole thing was, in a word, awesome.
- Of course, if America had wanted yet another President who held press conferences at which he or she fielded a small handful of pre-vetted questions from carefully-selected, friendly reporters and gave meandering answers in which every word had been polled in advance, Hillary Clinton would be president right now.
- If I were advising the President, I would have him do this sort of free-wheeling press conference – which he clearly loves doing – at least once a week, in prime time. Because the only way he is going to be able to get his message out is to take it directly to the people, without a media filter that will always result in a purely negative and dishonest portrayal of anything he has to say. So do it every week – it would easily be the highest rated show on television.
- In the wake of President Trump’s attacks on CNN’s credibility – or utter and complete lack thereof – CNN President Jeff Zucker said his network’s “brand” is unharmed (which is absolutely true, since #fakenews is CNN’s “brand”) and that the channel’s ratings are “as strong as ever”. For the record, the most current ratings show that CNN has only one program – Anderson Cooper 360 – that rates among the top 15 prime time cable news programs, and it ranks in the bottom five, trailing every Fox News prime time program and even behind every prime time show on the moribund MSNBC. Even the fake news show on Comedy Central ranks above every CNN program but one. But hey, when you do fake news for a living, you just fake everything, including your ratings.
- The fake news media is working quickly to normalize and legitimize the notion of a “deep state”, which had previously been snickered at as a wild conspiracy theory, as actually existing and functioning in the United States government. They are doing this because the fake reporters, fake editors and fake talking heads all know that this “deep state” consists of intel operatives, state department lackeys and other career bureaucrats who are all Obama loyalists. Because of this reality, the fake news media sees this effort to subvert the duly elected government of the United States of America by un-elected seditionists as just being Barack Obama’s latest community organizing effort. Mark these words: within months, if not just weeks, you will start to see stories in the NY Times and Washington Post quoting unidentified “spokespersons for the Deep State”, and Democratic talking heads speaking glowingly of their efforts, as if they are somehow legitimate people doing legitimate work. And most, if not all, of the progressives you know in your daily lives will support this.
- And if you think I’m crazy when I write that paragraph above, just remember how crazy you thought I was in October of 2015 when I told you Trump was almost certain at that point to win the GOP nomination, and in March of 2016 when I told you Trump would almost certainly become president. All I was doing at those times was applying clear historic trends to current realities. That’s all I’m doing above as well.
- In a fake national news media in which pretty much everyone is dishonest and deranged, it can be a real challenge to stand out from the crowd. But not so for CNN fake contributor Sally Kohn. Ms. Kohn is that special kind of crazy, the kind that just makes all the others look tame. And the great thing is, she can do it in just 140 characters or less on Twitter. Here is how she said, in a Tweet, that The Most Corrupt Woman in America could still, despite having gotten destroyed in the electoral college, become president:
“Straightforward from here:
1. Impeach Trump & Pence
2. Constitutional crisis
3. Call special election
4. Ryan v Clinton
5. President Clinton”
I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- No word how Ms. Kohn plans to accomplish #1 with a heavily GOP congress; no word on how she creates a “constitutional crisis” by achieving #1 (Paul Ryan would become president if such a thing were to occur); no word on by whose or what authority the enterprising Ms. Kohn believes a “special election” could or would be called; no word on why such a special election would in any event boil down to “Ryan v. Clinton”, since again, Ryan would in fact already be the president.
- – Seriously, she might as well have Tweeted:
“Straightforward from here:
1. Peanut Butter
3. Bread (2 slices)
4. Knife to spread PB & J
5. President Clinton”
It would have been equally as valid. And that, my friends, is Sally Kohn’s special kind of crazy.
- From my “I Swear I Don’t Make This Stuff Up” file: Some guy named Steve Phillips, a fake Op/Ed writer for the fake NYTimes, penned a piece titled “Move Left, Democrats”, in which he posits brilliantly that the answer to the massive fail by the party since 2009 is to double down on more fail! The move to the left the Democrats have made over the last 9 years has been so “successful” that the Party has lost control of more than 1,000 elected state and federal legislative and executive positions, shifting the Party from a clear national majority party to a clear, regional, tiny minority party. So please, all you Democrats, take Mr. Phillips’s advice to heart and just get more radical now! The more out-of-the-mainstream you become, the better it is for America. Consider it your civic duty.
- Noted congressional sleazeball Maxine Waters referred to President Donald Trump and his cabinet choices as a “bunch of scumbags” in an interview on MSNBC. The sharp reader may remember that Ms. Waters is barely two weeks removed from claiming, at a joint presser with San Fran Nan Pelosi, that Russia recently invaded North Korea. She did not update her MSNBC interviewer with a status update on the imaginary Russia/Korean conflict that is apparently playing itself out in her tiny, closed mind.
- Speaking of the raving lunatics who infest the airwaves at MSNBC, Morning Joe Co-Host Mika Brzezinski fretted that President Trump may be such an effective communicator that “he can actually control exactly what people think!” The reason why she’s so concerned that the President is effective at persuasion is not just that she feverishly opposes everything he’s trying to do but also professional jealousy, as evidenced by her very next exclamation: “And that, that is our job!” I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Really and truly. She later claimed to have been taken out of context. She wasn’t.
- The insufferable #nevertrump scold George Will, who has been wrong about literally everything related to Donald Trump since his candidacy began 20 months ago, told an interviewer on MSNBC (where he has now been exiled since his contract with Fox News was cancelled) that “conservatives will abandon Trump by mid-summer.” He’s wrong, yet again. But at least he’s consistent.
- Speaking of deranged left-wingers, the fake journalists at the LA Times report that therapists all over the country are overwhelmed with patients coming into their offices to seek refuge from the daily barrage of Trump winning news. “This is so monumental because we are not in normal anymore,” said Randi Gottlieb, a therapist who heads the L.A. chapter of the California Assn. of Marriage and Family Therapists. “It’s putting into flux and questioning how do we practice, what is the best way to support the people we care for. We’re beginning those conversations — we don’t really have good answers.” Well, that’s ok – there are no good answers for rampant Trump Derangement Syndrome. It’s an affliction that can only be cured by serious personal introspection by people who are fundamentally incapable of engaging in such behavior.
- Speaking of fake news (ok, we weren’t, but now we are), the fake morning news readers at CNN this morning breathlessly read a story about how families of illegal immigrants are establishing what the fake news people at CNN are calling “safe houses” for their illegal family and friends. Anyone who has lived in the real world for more than about 48 hours knows that such houses have existed in America for many decades and are nothing new or unusual. But CNN – no doubt taking a cue from their Democrat confidants – sees a negative story angle here to hit a Republican administration with.#Fakenews, defined.
- Hey, remember when fake CNN news reader Allysin Camerata used to pretend to be kind of a conservative when she was a fake news reader for Fox News? Yeah…me too. She’s a real fake news chameleon – if you put her on the Disney Channel, she’d pretend to be a Mouseketeer.
- Speaking of the Washington Post, the fake newspaper has made the ultimate leap into fake journalism by hiring failed campaign manager and well-known spirit cooker John Podesta to be its newest fake columnist. No doubt his first offering will be titled “The 21 Best Ways to Sacrifice a Goat.”
- Now that they have another Republican President to call Hitler, the fake reporters and fake editors in the fake news media have suddenly discovered a new-found well of respect for former President George W. Bush. Of course, Mr. Bush was Hitler in the fake media’s eyes for eight long years, but now that he’s out there willing to say that “we all need answers” about the ongoing baseless allegations that the Trump campaign had constant contacts with the Russians, he gets the kid-glove treatment in interviews that fake reporters normally reserve for Democrats. Funny how that works.
- Meanwhile, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) told reporters the truth about this matter, which is that there is literally no evidence whatsoever that there is a shred of truth to any of it. It’s fake news, plain and simple. But that’s what CNN, the Washington Post and the NY Times do for their benefactors in the Democratic Party.
- Oh, yeah, and President Trump gave a speech. Before congress. A joint session. It was one of the best such speeches ever given. Truly, strikingly, great. Hit all the right notes, talked eloquently about all the right policies, had some of the most tear-jerkingly emotional moments in it that any such speech has ever contained. Called all members of congress, of both political parties, to action, to work for the good of the American people. So naturally, the Democrats and the fake news media hated it.
- Tired of winning yet? Here is what fake NY Times columnist Paul Krugman – who the Times loves to bill as a “Nobel Prize-winning economist” – had to say about the victory of Donald J. Trump on Election Night: “If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.” Yesterday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average shot up 303 points to close over 21,000 for the first time ever. Obviously, Mr. Krugman’s Nobel Prize was exactly as well-deserved as the one given to Barack Obama for no good reason whatsoever in 2009.
- Desperate to find a means of distracting attention from President Trump’s great speech of Tuesday night, the fake reporters and fake editors at the Washington Post trotted out a fake new “outrage” involving – gasp! – the Russians!!!!!!! The Post ran a story early Thursday morning in blaring headlines designed to make the reader believe that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had personally conspired with Vladimir Putin to somehow fix the election. Naturally, the rest of the fake news media immediately jumped on the story, with congressional Democrats soon calling for Mr. Sessions’ resignation. This is what is known as “coordinating the daily narrative” among the fake news media and the DC Democrats.
- The trouble was, once the air had cleared a bit, it turned out that all there was to this story was that Sessions, in his capacity as a senior member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, had taken a meeting with the Russian Ambassador to the U.S. – at the ambassador’s request – in early September, and then had run into him in an airport terminal shortly thereafter. That’s it. That’s all there was. This is what the fake news media turns into a feeding frenzy when it doesn’t have any actual negative news about the President and his administration to feed upon.
- By the day’s end, Mr. Sessions had done what any responsible Attorney General should do, announcing that, because he did serve as a surrogate to the Trump campaign, he would recuse himself from any investigations the Justice Department might perform into campaign-related matters. It has been so long since the country had an Attorney General who actually would do what he or she is supposed to do in such a situation that all the fake reporters and fake talking heads in the fake news media had no real idea how to react to that action, so they tried to turn that into some sort of scandal as well.
- #FakeNews busted, yet again – You may have noticed that the fake news media has been implying that the recent spate of bomb threats being phoned into Jewish centers just has to be the work of nebulous, unidentified Trump supporters. Yeah…that’s not happening. Yesterday, the FBI finally made its first arrest of a suspect in these cases. He is one Juan Thompson, a former fake reporter for, of all places, NPR, who spent most of the election campaign comparing President Trump to Adolph Hitler, and bragged on Twitter about being a Bernie Sanders voter. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Seriously.
- Our reporting is fake, but without evidence. Wait, what? – The fake news media spent the entire weekend claiming President Trump had accused former President Barack Hussein Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower “without evidence.” This was the narrative that literally every fake news outlet, from CNN to the NY Times, used in its fake reporting on the matter, in yet another obviously joint effort with the Democratic Party. The trouble with the fake media suddenly wanting “evidence” in this entire fake ‘Trump coordinated with Russia to fix the election’ narrative that it and the Democrats have now been pushing for five months is that their own fake reporting has been based entirely on the alleged “FBI intercepts” of alleged communications between the two camps. The term “FBI intercepts” – which the NY Times has repeatedly used in its fake reports on this fake issue since January – is simply another term for “wiretaps.” Thus, if the fake media wants to claim that the President made his allegation “without evidence”, that is a tacit admission that all the fake reporting on this fake issue by the fake media is, well, fake. But then again, that is what the fake news media does.
- Hey, with all the journalistic fakery going on around him, what’s a guy to do? – The Washington Post has been giving us fake reporters, fake editors and fake op/ed writers for many years, but yesterday it was revealed – not by the WaPo, but the NY Daily News – that the fake newspaper is now branching out into giving us fake ICE agents. Itai Ozderman, identified only as a “tech worker” at the WaPo, was arrested a month ago for impersonating an ICE agent in the state of Virginia multiple times, even to the point of trying to enforce criminal laws. No word if the managers at the WaPo plan to promote Mr. Ozderman and give him a raise, as they do with all their fake journalists whenever they’re caught faking the news.
- Hey, maybe you guys should try reporting real news instead. Hah-hah! Man, I’m cracking myself up here!: Having been totally burned by their use of the whole #fakenews thing, the fake news purveyors at CNN yesterday attempted to invent a different Internet meme, using the term “Viral Deception” instead. The fake news network abandoned use of that term a handful of minutes later, after the term’s acronym – “VD” – went viral on Twitter and then the entire Internet. Oopsie.
- You don’t say… – The fake news site BuzzFeed, which has shamelessly promoted the absurdly fake “Trump coordinated with the Russians” story for months now, quietly ran a report in which it quotes Democrat sources on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees expressing concerns that their ridiculous investigations into this fake matter are going nowhere fast. “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations,” one of the sources said. Well, let’s clarify – they aren’t going to meet the expectations of the Democrats and the fake media reporters who have so shamefully promoted this fake story since last October, but they are going to exactly meet the expectations held by me and many, many others.
- Proof that even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. – Shortly after Bharara’s firing, CNN fake anchor Jake Tapper sent out a Tweet that stated, “Acting deputy Attorney General Dana Boente just called US Attorney Preet Bharara and told him President Trump was firing him.” It was the first non-fake news Mr. Tapper has reported since 2015.
- MSNBC will no doubt soon be offering him his own prime time talk show.: The irresponsible nitwits who run Austin’s SXSW drunk-and-traffic-fest provided a platform for the debut of an absurdly plotted “documentary” by a Michael Moore disciple named Jason Pollock, which claims to reveal ‘new evidence’ in the Michael Brown case. Despite the easily-discerned fact the film is an abject work of fiction that reveals nothing but the dishonesty of the filmmaker and incredible gullibility of its audience, riots very predictably broke out in Ferguson, MO. This gave the talking heads at CNN something to talk about other than President Trump, so I guess we should be grateful for that.
- The Twitter-verse went all…ummm…a-twitter yesterday around 7:00 when fake MSNBC host Rachel Maddow Tweeted out that she had obtained “Trump tax returns”, and would reveal them on her program at 8:00. The big reveal? It turns out that, in 2005, Mr. Trump paid $38 million in income tax on $150 million in income. To which most thinking people responded, “man, sure wish I had the chance to to pay $38 million in income tax, just one time.” After that “big reveal”, the Twitter-verse went all…ummm…a-twitter about how embarrassing it all was for Rachel Maddow.
- That noise you heard around noon Friday was fake reporters heads exploding all across the fake news media: Finally, President Trump got a big laugh during the presser when he tripled-down on his claim that Trump Tower was wire-tapped during the campaign, stating that being wire-tapped by the Obama Administration gave him “something in common” with Chancellor Merkel, who was also famously wire-tapped by the evil Obama minions, a truth the fake media has gone out of its way to forget.
- Because that’s what the Fake News Media does.: The fake reporters, fake analysts, and fake anchors across the fake news media naturally did their best to toss cold water on Rep. Nunes’ allegations, but no matter how hard they try to support their Democrat benefactors, the fake media cannot escape the reality that all Nunes’ information does is confirm the accuracy of this report from the Jan. 19 edition of the NY Times. The key paragraph of that report is here:
The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.
- Remember, that was Jan. 19, and the “White House” that passage refers to was the Obama White House. That report by the NY Times was re-published by hundreds of its fellow fake news media outlets, including CNN, MSNBC, all three major networks, and pretty much every major daily newspaper in this country. Thus, despite their whole Claude Rains “I am shocked, shocked!” acts today, they all have already admitted that Trump’s tweets were true. They’re hoping you will all forget that reality, and honestly, most Democrats either will or already have.
- Back when America’s leftwingers knew how to conduct a peaceful demonstration: Althouse.com reminsces on its blog about the fact that 10,000 Americans congregated in Central Park on March 26, 1967 to celebrate a “Human Be-in.” The Grateful Dead played, and Timothy Leary distributed vast quantities of LSD. No one shot anyone else with pepper spray. CNN didn’t exist. Coincidence?
- Hey, ABC keeps out-faking us – whadda we gonna do?: Management at NBC/MSNBC obviously became worried their news was just not fake enough last week, so they decided to hire former Obama White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest as a new political contributor. Thus Mr. Earnest follows in the #FakeNews footsteps of George Stephanopoulous, who pretends to be a news anchor on rival ABC. Who can doubt that Mr. Earnest will be pretending to host his own fake news program in the very near future?
- The Dumbest Thing You Will Read This Week. Promise.: Speaking of fake journalists, fake reporter Norm Ornstein has a new piece in The Atlantic in which he proposes that all these allegations – for which we still have yet to see a single, solitary bit of real evidence – that the Russians and Trump campaign coordinated during the past election mean that we simply must change the rules for presidential succession. This piece is so breathtakingly devoid of solid reasoning or journalistic ethics that it simply must be read to be believed, so follow the link above if you dare.
- But was her son, Scut, involved? What about his toady, Grover Dill?: Speaking of stories you can’t find, a former Obama official named Evelyn Farkas told Mika Brzezenzski (or however you spell that name) on MSNBC early in March that she and many other Obama officials had indeed participated in an organized effort to circulate raw surveillance intelligence involving members of the Trump Transition Team, and had gladly shared the intel with members of the fake news media, unmasking some American citizens in the process. She told this all to MSNBC gladly, and in a manner that made it obvious she is in fact proud of her actions. She apparently did not understand that, in the process of that interview, she was potentially admitting to the commission of multiple felonies by herself, other Obama officials and members of the fake news media. Thus, the fake news media has been jointly sitting on this story hoping it would just fade away. Trouble is, the story has been getting a ton of attention in the realm of talk radio this week, so suddenly Ms. Farkas felt the need to go back on cable TV on Thursday to deny everything she had told Mika. And her friends in the fake news media will nod their heads and move on. Nothing to see here, all is well.
- Editor: you really think the public will buy that cock and bull story? Reporter: Well, sure, er, the Democrats will, at least.: Rather than report on the admissions of Ms. Farkas, the fake (literally fake, since it is no longer in print) magazine Newsweek ran with a “blockbuster” story about how our suddenly intrepid (now that he’s bashing a Republican) bi-polar FBI Director James Comey really, truly, no kidding was begging to run to the NY Times late last summer with an op-ed in which he would reveal the Russian efforts to “rig” the elections. And guess who stopped him? Why, our hero, Barack Obama, of course! Also of course, this Newsweek “blockbuster” is based solely on the word of not one, but two (!) source…who naturally remain unidentified. *sigh* #Fakenews at its finest.
- Note to fake news media: A pig that has lost a whisker remains a pig.: A fake journalist named Lissie Lapowsky published a piece at Wired in which she whines that President Donald Trump is “gutting the federal budget.” For the record, the Trump budget proposal would reduce discretionary federal spending by a not-so-whopping 1.2 percent. Obviously, the fake editors at Wired agree with their fake writer that 1.2 percent, a percentage that could easily be saved by a simple hiring freeze, amounts to “gutting.” But the fake media is not biased, oh, no. Perish the thought.
- Fake reporter Jeremy Diamond ran a report at CNN with this headline: “Trump Moves Agenda Forward Even As Russia Controversy Swirls.” Mr. Diamond is obviously astonished that the President is not hunkered down in a corner sucking his thumb as the fake media continues to focus on a fake “controversy” about which a) no one, not one single person has presented a single piece of evidence of the “controversy’s” existence, and b) every former Obama official who has testified before congress admits they have seen no evidence of the “controversy’s” existence. But because the fake media insists on reporting all Russia, all the time, the fake reporters at CNN expect the President to stop all work. Folks, it really has come to the point that, if you spend a moment watching CNN, you are committing an unpatriotic act. Seriously.
- The ongoing demonization of House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes by the fake news media and Democrat Party is classic Saul Alinsky tactics (Rule 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.). They see someone getting to the heart of a scandal that will ultimately cause great harm to the leftist cause, and so they demonize the messenger. There is absolutely nothing wrong in any action Nunes has taken in getting accurate, truthful information out regarding the Obama Administration’s blatant surveillance of the Trump campaign and transition team, and the illegal unmasking of General Mike Flynn and several others that resulted from that activity. Thus, having no way to refute the information Nunes has revealed, the fake media and Democrats focus on the messenger and the process in an effort to convince the public that that is the “real” issue at hand. It isn’t.
- Hey, he’s got more credibility than our people do.: When the fake editors at the Washington Post wanted an opinion piece to defend what the writer calls “Sound and accurate journalism”, did they reach out to one of their own fake “journalists”? No. Did they reach out to any of the thousands of other fake journalists working at other news outlets in the nation’s capital? Nope. Did they reach out to any of the tens of thousands of other fake journalists working at other media outlets all across America, or even in other countries? Nopey. No, when the WaPo’s fake editors want an opinion piece to defend “Sound and accurate journalism” they do to right, by God: they go for an actor who once played a real journalist in a movie! Yes, Robert Redford has an opinion piece in the Sunday WaPo in which he defends “Sound and accurate journalism.” Mr. Redford apparently hasn’t gotten the memo that you could count the number of “sound and accurate journalists” in Washington today on the fingers of one hand. All the others are just partisan hacks. But hey, it’s been 42 years since he made that movie. Give the guy a break.
- Because that’s what the fake news media is all about.: The fake reporters at the NY Times reported over the weekend that Devin Nunes’ sources for the intelligence information on which he has been relying is two “White House staffers”, and even gave their names. The story naturally received massive attention and repetition in the fake news media. Trouble is, that report, like pretty much everything else in the NY Times these days, was false. Meanwhile, Adam Housley is reporting on Fox News this morning that his multiple sources inside U.S. intelligence agencies are telling him that the infamous liar Susan Rice was one of the high-ranking Obama officials who led the effort to spy on and unmask several members of the Trump Campaign and Transition Team. We can bet there will be nothing but crickets on this story from the rest of the fake news media.
- If you expected the major television networks to properly report the bombshell revelation that Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice actively ordered the unmasking of members of the Trump campaign and transition team dozens of times since at least last July, think again. Neither ABC nor NBC dedicated a second to reporting on what, if proven, would be the biggest presidential scandal of the nation’s history, and CBS aired a report in which their fake reporter actually defended Ms. Rice’s actions. These people are going to play out this farce in coordination with the Democrats to the very last move.
- In reaction to the Susan Rice story, Senator Rand Paul suggested the Senate Intelligence Committee should subpoena her to testify under oath. Senator John McCain, who has been feverishly pushing the Democrats’ “Trump/Russia” fantasy at every opportunity, was noticeably silent on the matter.
- Eleven Russians are dead thanks to what authorities describe as a suicide bombing that took place in the St. Petersburg subway on Monday. The attacker was a Muslim man who hails from the Muslim nation of Kyrgyzstan. The fake anchors and fake reporters at CNN will spend the next couple of weeks pretending not to know what the poor man’s motivations might have been.
- The last refuge of the flummoxed liberal.: Out of any other means to defend the pathological liar Susan Rice in her growing “unmasking” scandal, MSNBC fake host Chris Matthews very predictably declared the entire episode to be both “racist” and “sexist.” That will of course appeal greatly to all the social justice warriors out there, but hey, they were already going to ignore the elephant in the room in any event. That’s what they do. It will take a better set of talking points and distractions to convince anyone else the elephant is in fact not there.
- By the way, if you are surprised that the major networks, CNN and MSNBC have not just ignored the growing avalanche of evidence that the Obama Administration was indeed illegally spying on and unmasking members of the Trump campaign and transition team for political purposes, but aggressively assaulted the story, remember this: Those media outlets are all complicit in the crime. They all shared the illegally leaked information. They all actively covered up every major scandal of the Obama years. They all actively refused to even vet Barack Hussein Obama when he was a candidate in 2008. They all parrotted the Obama Administration talking points every day for eight long years. They all willingly gave up being anything resembling real “news” organizations in order to become a part of the Obama machine. They cannot now recognize and report on the utter corruption that pervaded every corner of their hero’s regime, because to do so destroys their own credibility. So they will stick with this sinking ship to the bitter end. They have no choice.
- These guys couldn’t sneak up on a dead oak tree.: The fake reporters and fake editors at Reuters ran with a story on Wednesday titled “Window Closing On Republican Stealth Assault on U.S. Regulations.” “Stealth Assault”???? Really? Is there really anyone in America who still does not know that President Trump and congressional Republicans are going about reversing many of the most heinous regulatory actions of the Obama Administration? Has Reuters just not sent any reporters to all of those very high profile press conferences on Capitol Hill during which GOP members of congress have bragged about all the regulations they’re going to de-fund and reverse using the Congressional Review Act? Have all of Reuters’ fake journalists simply missed the endless television loops and front page newspaper stories with huge photos of President Trump signing dozens of executive orders that reverse Obama regulatory actions? Is there no one at Reuters who even proof-reads their reports anymore? Holy cow. #Fakenews, defined.
- The Times was for it before they were against it.: And speaking of #fakenews, the fake editors and fake reporters at the fake NY Times, after praising then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move in 2013 to abolish the filibuster for federal judicial nominations, published a fake piece on Wednesday in which its fake writer frets about the possibility that Mitch McConnell might do the same for Supreme Court nominees. The fake writer then frets about whether or not the evil Republicans might then go ahead and just abolish the filibuster for legislation as well. So much fake fretting going on at the fake NY Times these days, after eight years of never fretting at all. Funny how that works.
- Someone get this man a straight jacket!: Meanwhile, over at MSNBC, the certifiable craziness launched into the realm of full-fledged lunacy last night. Lawrence O’Donnell, one of the fake new network’s fake hosts, was appearing with Rachel Maddow, the network’s star fake host. One can only assume that they had to fill the time with one another because no one else wanted to become infected with their communicable insanity. Anyway, during the course of their ranting about the Syria bombing, O’Donnell floated his belief that the use of chemical weapons was in fact orchestrated by none other than…wait for it…wait for it…VLADIMIR PUTIN, so that his great friend, Donald Trump, could then bomb Syria and thus have his public approval ratings in the polls go up. I swear – I SWEAR – I didn’t make that up. You can find the video on YouTube if you don’t believe me.
- In a predictably softball interview with the fake NY Times reporter Nicholas Kristoff this week, The Most Corrupt Woman in America predictably blamed a whole bunch of other people for her loss last November. Taking a share of the blame were our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey; WikiLeaks; the “weaponization of information”, whatever that means; Bernie Sanders; and of course, the Democrats’ favorite boogeyman, the RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!! She of course did not blame her incompetent campaign manager John Podesta, who basically made his email account public by falling for an amateurish phishing email. Nor did she blame the outrageous behavior of supporting celebrities like Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L, Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg, Alec Baldwin and Amy Schumer, who all worked very hard to alienate middle America’s blue collar workers. And of course she did not blame herself, her own incompetence, her abject lack of appeal as a candidate, her horrible speaking style, her stupid tactical decisions, her illegal email activities, and her pathological lying. But of course, that last part explains everything, doesn’t it?
- Ok, just shoot me now – I can’t take anymore of this.: LA Times fake writer Micheal Hitzak, a winner of the fake Pulitzer fake Prize for fake journalism, theorized on Tuesday that President Trump and United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz conspired to create the airline’s current fiasco in order to distract attention from other Administration controversies. Honest. I swear. You just. can’t. make. this. stuff. up.
- Trump was right. Again.: The WaPo reported last night that the FBI was indeed spying on the Trump Campaign. The Post no doubt reluctantly reported that the FBI did obtain a FISA Warrant so it could spy on Carter Page, who was a foreign policy advisor to the Trump Campaign. The fake reporters at the Post naturally portray this as evidence of Trump collusion with Russia, but what it really is is additional proof that Trump’s Tweet about having been surveilled by the Obama Administration was correct. It’s obvious that if the FBI had obtained any evidence that Page had somehow engaged in improper communications with the Russians, we would damn sure know it by now through illegal leaks from Obama holdovers in that agency.
- She thinks MSNBC is just too darn conservative.: Former Clinton advisor Jennifer Palmieri, in a discussion panel in Washington DC yesterday, made the hilarious claim that the fake news media is “much harder” on Democrats than Republicans, and was highly biased AGAINST The Most Corrupt Woman in America during the campaign. No word if Ms. Palmieri also believes that up is down, black is white, that there really is an alien mother ship deep beneath the ice in Antarctica, or that Colonel Sanders is still alive and partnering with the Illuminati to dominate the globe, but it seems likely.
- Finally, I wrote the basics of this piece 18 months ago, but it was about Trump: The New York Sun published a piece by Ira Stoll, in which he posits that Mitch McConnell has shown Republicans the light in the manner in which he managed the ultimate filling of the Antonin Scalia seat on the Supreme Court with Neil Gorsuch. By refusing to give Barack Obama’s nominee, Merrick Garland, a hearing, and then being willing to use the “nuclear option” to get Gorsuch confirmed, all in the face of a very predictably withering assault by the fake news media, McConnell proved that the GOP can enact its priorities if it just stops giving a damn what the fake news media has to say. For those who missed it all, this is the essence of how Donald Trump got elected to the presidency, and how he has already become a very, very consequential president in just over 80 days in office. I keep hoping that, someday, somehow, Speaker Ryan and the rest of the congressional Republicans will figure out that the public trusts the fake news media even less than it trusts congress at this point. Just go about your work, get the job done, and quit worrying about what MSNBC or CNN say about you, because nobody who matters really cares.
- It’s not our job to tell both sides…well, unless we agree with the liar.: ABC’s fake journalist and life-long Clinton sycophant George Stephanopolous, in a panel discussion on Friday, said it is not the fake news media’s job to report both sides of a story, and that it should in fact silence anyone who does not “accept reality.” Interestingly, he was not asked by the moderator why, given his belief, he spent years as the press spokesman for the nation’s first pathologically lying sociopath president. Nor was he asked why he didn’t act to silence Susan Rice when she spent half an hour on his Sunday morning fake news show in September 2012 blaming the assault on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi on an Internet video. Nor was he asked why he didn’t act to silence Barack Obama when he claimed his administration didn’t spy on fake journalists just like him. Nor was he asked why he didn’t act to silence Hillary Clinton when she claimed she didn’t know anything about the illegal email server she used for four years. Funny how these panel discussions work.
- Is this kind of content really why people subscribe to the Financial Times?: Unendingly obnoxious minor celebrity Lena Dunham told an interviewer with the Financial Times that Hillary Clinton’s loss was “heartbreaking” for her. I know, I know, you’re as sick of hearing about Lena Dunham’s bed-wetting over the election outcome as I am. But this blurb just made me think, why in the hell is the Financial Times interviewing Lena Dunham? Seriously.
- Um, well, seems like you might have wanted to figure this out BEFORE you published the piece.: This may be the greatest fake news media story ever. Late last week, the fake editors at the Huffington Post fake news site gave the green light to a guest opinion piece titled “Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?” As one might guess, a piece proposing to deny the vote to white men (seriously, how racist and sexist can one be?) in America generated a great deal of controversy, but the HuffPo fake editors held firm and even publicly defended the piece and its author. But then, on Sunday, the piece was removed from the HuffPo site. The fake Huffpo editors did release a statement that hilariously reads, in part “We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.” #Fakenews, defined.
- Polls show nobody cares. CNN suddenly doesn’t care about polls.: While the North Korea situation was coming to a boiling point, a key special election was taking place in Georgia, and with all manner of other huge issues facing the country and the world, the fake journalists at CNN spent the entire day wondering why President Trump doesn’t release his tax returns. Nobody cares about this issue, which helps to explain why nobody watches CNN anymore.
- A mind is a terrible thing to lose.: Speaking of nitwit members of congress from the Golden State, California congresswoman Maxine Waters told a fake interviewer with MSNBC that she had never called for the impeachment of President Donald Trump. That statement came just a day after she had promised an audience during a speech that she will do everything she can to impeach the President, and just moments after she had issued a Tweet that said “The President is a liar, his actions are contemptible, & I’m going to fight everyday until he’s impeached.” Again, I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- The other 11% was Fox News.: The Media Research Center published a report showing that 89% of the fake news media coverage of President Trump thus far has been negative in nature. Frankly, I’m surprised it is that low.
- She should be placed on the Endangered Species List.: Noted feminist writer Camile Paglia, one of the few honest left-wing leaders in the world today, told an audience at a NYTimes-sponsored panel discussion that President Trump is on his way to being re-elected already, and that “the Democrats have overplayed their hand.” Interestingly, she repeatedly referred to the Democrat Party and the fake news media as a single, unified entity in her remarks, which are linked here. Like I said, she’s honest.
- You know he’s lying because he still has a job at CNN.: CNN fake journalist Jake Tapper, who drank the Obama Kool-aid for 8 long years, told an interviewer that too many in his profession were “too friendly” to Mr. Obama, and “drank the Kool-aid.” In his next breath, the putz claimed that he was “very tough” on Obama. No word if Mr. Tapper also thinks Harry Potter is, like, a real person.
- The poll also found that water is wet.: 67% of respondents to a new ABC/WaPo poll said that the Democrat Party is “out of touch with ordinary Americans.” The other 33% are Democrats.
- Nothing to see here, folks, move along.: The sponsoring fake news outlets did their best to hide it from their dwindling audiences, but that same poll also contained yet another humiliating result for The Most Corrupt Woman in America. Respondents said that, while they favored The Most Corrupt Woman when they voted last November by a 46-43 margin, if they had it to do over again, they would vote for Donald Trump by a 43-40 margin. No word if The Most Corrupt Woman blamed that result on a) her inept staff, b) misogyny, c) James Comey, or d) the Russians, but it seems likely that she would.
- Hey, stupid sells.: Queen of MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, told her nitwit-filled audience that the civil war that is breaking out in Venezuela is all due to the fact that the country’s state-run oil company made a contribution to the Trump Inauguration festivities. That may be the fakest news ever reported by any outlet in the fakety fakey fake national news media. Can there be any doubt she will win a fake award from her colleagues for this fake report?
- And speaking of stupid, CBS is with her.: CBS Morning News fake host Gayle King told an Access Hollywood interviewer that her extended vacay with the Obamas “was not political at all.” For the record, Ms. King gave more than $34,000 to Obama’s presidential campaign, and her daughter worked as a staffer in his White House.
- Maybe Politico should’ve hired me the write the piece – at least it would have been shorter.: Some fake reporter named Alex Cantoni wrote a thousand-word piece at Politico in an attempt to explain why it is that Democrats have suddenly begun cussing in unison in their speeches and other public appearances. He literally twists himself up like a Hanover pretzel in coming up with rationalizations to explain the phenomenon while never landing on the truth. The real answer, of course, is that the Democrats have obtained polling and focus group data that indicates they will gain votes by cussing publicly. This is always the overriding reason why Democrats do anything publicly, because their entire political strategy is focused on the acquisition and maintenance of political power, which is always the motivating force behind totalitarians anywhere. It really is that simple.
- This is CNN.: President Trump held a briefing for all 100 members of the U.S. Senate regarding the situation with North Korea, which his military chiefs characterized as “very grave.” The only aspect of the meeting that CNN and the fake media wanted to talk about was why the meeting was held in the White House offices instead of on Capitol Hill. Likewise, after the President’s tax reform proposal was introduced, all the fake media wanted to talk about was the President’s tax returns. #Fakenews is their life.
- How long before the Nobel Committee gives in to the Clinton pressure?: The well-coordinated effort between the Clinton machine and the fake news media to convince you that Chelsea Clinton really, truly is a serious person who you should make your president someday continued to escalate, as the achievement-devoid, dimwitted daughter of The Most Corrupt Woman in America was given yet another award for doing pretty much nothing of note. This time it was something called the “City Harvest Award For Commitment to Fighting Hunger” in New York City. Why did this award go to Chelsea? Well, it turns out that she once spent half a day loading grapefruit into boxes so they could be distributed to New York’s poor residents. Now, we should never belittle any efforts to help the poor, but this is such an insult to those who volunteer so much of their time to assist operations like The Vineyard in my old hometown of Beeville, or volunteer every week at the United Way, the Salvation Army or Goodwill distribution centers in cities across the country, and seldom if ever receive any recognition for doing so. Please, Democrats, make the Clintons, especially their dimwitted daughter, slink off into the ash bin of history where they belong. You have better people to waste your votes on, don’t you?
- Why the whole “Russia hacked the election” thing has disappeared from the headlines.: The evil minions at Facebook issued a report yesterday on the supposed “impacts” of “fake news” reports carried on that platform during the 2016 election campaign. The report’s conclusion is that such reports constituted less than 1/10th of 1 percent of the overall political discourse at Facebook, a tiny percentage that had no impact at all on voter decision-making. Very predictably, the fake news media is making no mention of that conclusion. Doesn’t fit the Democrat narrative, after all.
- News you won’t see in the fake news media.: A new poll from YouGov indicates that just 35% of Americans believe the fake news media exercises its guaranteed press freedoms responsibly. Those are the Democrats who responded to the poll.
- So unabashedly fake they’ve become a parody of themselves.: Ok, lessee here…Trump’s tax cuts eliminate the income tax entirely for couples making $24,000; they cut the rate for the next $26,000 by 33%; they cut the rate of tax on the middle class by 40%; and they cut the rate on the upper class by 11%. Fake media strategy? Scream that IT’S A TAX CUT FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And that’s just the first 100 days in Fake News Media, Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.