Now that we’ve finally been able to read and analyze it, here’s what the FISA Abuse Memo reveals beyond any doubt:
- Top officials DOJ and FBI in the Obama Administration clearly and intentionally conspired to deprive a major party’s presidential nominee and his campaign personnel of their Constitutional rights during the 2016 presidential campaign and in the months afterwards.
- Those same officials knowingly and intentionally misled the FISA Court in an effort to abuse the FISA process to fix a Presidential election, and then to attempt to nullify the results of that election once their original objective failed.
- We know that, once the original FISA warrant had been obtained, some of these top DOJ and FBI officials went back to the FISA court not once, not twice, but THREE more times, and on none of those occasions did they inform the FISA judge that the fake Trump dossier was in fact a phony political document that had been paid for by the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign.
- We know that some of those same officials met and coordinated with the Fusion GPS firm on a regular basis while it was in the process of compiling the fake Trump dossier, which was compiled largely based on false allegations provided to a former British MI-6 agent by Russian agents. We know that this was done mainly by Bruce Ohr – who has since been demoted not once, but twice, and still is obligated to testify in February before the House Intelligence Committee – and that his wife, Nellie Ohr was a Fusion GPS employee throughout much of the 2016 presidential campaign.
- We now know that the above actions are what former deep state FBI Director James Comey considers to be those people just doing their jobs because, shortly after the memo went public, Comey embarrassed himself once more by tweeting “That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.” No wonder this clown is out of work and potentially facing time in prison.
- We know that every “concern” expressed by the Democrats, the FBI and the fake news media in advance about the horrible consequences of releasing the memo were all utterly and completely false:
- There is no damaging classified information contained in the memo;
- There is no damaging information about personnel and methods contained in the memo;
- FBI Director Christopher Wray has not turned in his resignation as CNN falsely reported he would if the memo was released;
- The institutions of the FBI and DOJ are still intact, and will indeed become stronger if the bad actors in their midst are fired and appropriately prosecuted for the many crimes they have committed against the American people.
- We know all this is true because, upon release of the memo, the Democrat/Media/Deep state complex abandoned all those false concerns and immediately shifted to simply warning President Trump not to fire Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who is one of the worst actors identified in the memo. None of these people really care about Rosenstein as a person, but they do care that he remains in his job and continues to protect Robert Mueller and his ongoing witch hunt. That these people immediately knee jerk to doing everything they can to protect Rosenstein demonstrates that they understand how damaging the contents of the memo are to him and to Mueller’s Kabuki theatre fake investigation.
We know all of this is true, we know the fake news media is too dishonest to report the facts laid out in the memo, and we know the Democrats will fight to the bitter end to prevent their voters from understanding any of it.
What we don’t know is whether the release of the memo will end up doing anything real to advance the process of cleaning out the corrupt mess that still exists within the FBI and the Justice Department. We can only hope.
But more than anything else, we know for certain 100% sure that, if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 presidential election, none of this would be coming to light, all of the deep state bad actors who have been demoted, reassigned or fired to this point would still be rising stars at FBI and DOJ, and systematic corruption of our nation’s high law enforcement and intelligence agencies would have become irrevocably institutionalized. At least with Donald Trump in the White House, there is a chance of restoring these agencies to their intended and legal duties.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.