Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- This is what it looked like on Friday as Hollywood liberals and Democrats “tone down the rhetoric” in the wake of the shooting of House Minority Leader Steve Scalise:
- The Fake Indian Sen. From Massachussets – aka, Little Big Mouth Warren – responded to the GOP plan to repeal and replace the collapsing Obamacare system by calling it “blood money.”
- Not to be outdone, shameless Senator Richard “Stolen Valor” Blumenthal claimed that “Senate Republicans want to gut Medicaid – throwing children and families who rely on it to the wolves” and “The Republicans’ health care plan will literally cost American lives.”
- Chuck Schumer was tame by comparison: “The Senate Republican health care bill is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Only this wolf has even sharper teeth than the House bill.”
- A Democrat Party official in Nebraska was fired when a tape went public that showed him saying of Scalise “I wish that m*****f***** had died!” This was the Nebraska state Democrat Party, of course. If he were part of the national Democrat Party, he’d have been lionized and elevated to DNC chairman with cussing skills like that. BTW, the guy hilariously claimed his taped remarks were “taken out of context.”
- Tatted-up, meth-head, wife-beating actor Johnny Depp, seeing what’s left of his fading career swirling around the proverbial toilet bowl, issued a semi-apology for the remarks he’d made Thursday, outright advocating for some actor to assassinate the sitting President of the United States.
- An Illinois Democrat was tossed into the pokey for making multiple on-line posts saying that he wants to assassinate the President. This used to be a crime everywhere, for anyone who did it, but now it’s apparently only a crime for Joe Schmoes who live in Podunk, Ill. Hollywood has-beens, dog-whistling fake journalists and Democrat members of congress are obviously exempt these days.
- And all of that was just what happened on Friday. Sure glad to see all this unity coming from the Democrats.
- Better late than never, I guess.: The Senate Judiciary Committee, after wasting the better part of a year chasing the Democrat/media invented Russia Collusion Unicorn, finally announced that it is going to investigate the blatantly corrupt behavior of Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch towards the Hillary Clinton campaign and e-mail scandal. Given that this investigation, if properly pursued, will inevitably lead to the doorstep of not one, but both Bill and Hill, Ms. Lynch would well advised to hire a team of bodyguards and seal herself off into an armored safe room for the duration.
- President Trump, meanwhile, fresh off of trolling the fake news media/Democrat Axis of Nitwittery with his implying that tapes of his conversations with James Comey might exist, came up with a fresh troll when he announced he would kick off his 2020 campaign with a fundraiser to be held at…wait for it…the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. Now that the whole Russia Collusion thing is dead, and the Obstruction of Justice charge has been revealed as another blatant fantasy play, we can expect the fake news media and Democrats to start changing the subject to “conflict of interest.” While they’re distracted chasing through rabbit holes, the President and his Administration will continue to quietly rescind the entire Obama “legacy”. Genius.
Just another day in Axis of Nitwittery America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Oh, noes! Not Nancy! – San Fran Nan, defending herself from a rising movement to replace her as House Minority Leader in the wake of Tuesday’s humiliating loss in Georgia’s HD 6, held a bumbling, stumbling, mumbling press conference on Thursday. During the presser, she repeated herself constantly, flailed about for words, and finally blurted out the following: “I always, always, always quote Martin Luther King in so many ways. But in this score, he said, Dr. Mar— he said, the ballot, the ballot, the ballot, legislation, legislation, legislation, your life, your life, your life.” Trouble is, Dr. King never said any such thing. But then, she’s a Democrat, so she’ll be protected by Joe and Mika this morning.
- The thing is, he’s right. – Noting the perils of Pelosi, President Trump hit Twitter with the following: “I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party – and please let Cryin’ Chuck stay!” Of course, the President is right about Ms. Pelosi’s value to the GOP – she is the Republicans’ easiest and most toxic target for congressional candidates to run against in about 3/4ths of the country. If the Ds were to replace her with someone with a more “moderate” image – though with the same radical leftist policy priorities – like Ohio Congressman Tim Ryan, they would take that easy target away from the Rs. Then again, it would be a very simple thing to replace San Fran Nan’s mug with that of the equally repugnant and toxic Chuck Schumer in those GOP ads. As he so often does, President Trump managed to sum up a fairly complex matter in a 140 character Tweet.
- She’s about to start making people offers they can’t refuse. – In any event, taking down a sitting Majority Leader of either party in the midst of a congressional session is no easy thing. San Fran Nan functions like a Mafia don, raising and distributing tons of money among her capo regimes, doling out favors, collecting chits, rewarding those who are loyal with powerful positions, punishing anyone who crosses her. Martin Scorsese could make a bang-up movie about her rise to power and her decade as the party’s leader in the House. Those Democrats who are now organizing an effort to overthrow her had better start checking under the covers for severed horse’s heads before they climb into bed.
- Hey Jake Tapper, you’ve been TrumpTrolled! – In other news, President Trump ended his two month-long Twitter trolling of James Comey and the fake news media, issuing a Tweet in which he admitted he never taped any conversations with our bi-polar former FBI Director. This naturally caused great outrage among all the fake journalists in the fake press corps, as they watched their dreams of another opportunity to claim “it’s Watergate all over again!” fly out the windows of their sad little cubicles.
- And right on cue, now that he believes there are no recordings of his conversations with President Trump, Mr. Comey and his wife were spotted by the Daily Mail’s Jennifer Smith strolling into the NYTimes Building. We should expect to see another “bombshell” scandal report out of the fake journalists at the fake newspaper of record, based entirely on some mysterious “anonymous source” within the next 48 hours. As we now know, this is how Mr. Comey has always functioned.
- Finally, here’s another reason to expect a new anonymously-sourced “bombshell” from either the NYTimes or the WaPo over the weekend: After a couple of months in which the fakenews scandal-mongers at All-Russia-All-the-time MSNBC had led in the prime time ratings, Fox News has now re-taken the top spot that it had held continuously for more than a decade, as the public becomes increasingly aware that the whole Russia Collusion canard is just a Democrat fantasy. These ratings are proof that the public has moved on, even if MSNBC and CNN haven’t.
Just another day in Scrambling Nancy Pelosi America.
That is all.
President Trump just announced he does not have any tapes of his conversations with James Comey. Jake Tapper, obviously confused, gets on Twitter, re-tweets the Tweet in which Trump had warned Comey he’d better hope there are no tapes, and says this:
“This is the tweet that started this whole thing. Followed by more than a month of WH refusals to confirm or deny he made tapes. Why?”
These fake journalists are so dim-witted they can’t even figure out when they’ve been trolled by the President of the United States. Epic.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Why are liberals openly advocating the assassination of a U.S. President?: New York City’s “Shakespeare In The Park” troupe had a very bad day on Monday, in the wake of the premier of its production of “Julius Caesar”, which portrays the assassination of a central figure who looks an awful lot like President Donald Trump. The inevitable controversy over the play has now resulted in several of the troupe’s major sponsors cancelling their support, including Delta Airlines, Bank of America, and later in the day, American Express. Naturally, Time Warner, the parent company of CNN, which has been dog-whistling in favor of assassinating the President since shortly after he announced his candidacy for the office, announced it sees no problem in continuing its own sponsorship of the troupe. CNN’s own fake journalist, noted plagiarist Fareed Zakaria, described the production on Twitter as “brilliantly interpreted”, and a “masterpiece.” He will no doubt get a raise.
- This “Julius Caesar” production is just the latest in a long line of media/liberal assassination endorsements, following close on the heels of Kathy Griffin’s posing with a mock-up of the President’s severed head, the Snoop Dogg video in which he simulates shooting the President, and the multiple ‘Trump is a monster and who wouldn’t want to kill a monster’ dog-whistles issued daily by the fake journalists and pro-assassination contributors on CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and MSNBC.
- One would think that liberals/progressives/socialists/communists in America, most of whom pledge allegiance to the political party that was home to the last assassinated U.S. president, John F. Kennedy, might think twice before so openly advocating for the killing of another POTUS. After all, liberals in 1963 and since love to blame that assassination on the “climate of hate” around Mr. Kennedy as a result of all the negative rhetoric pointed in his direction from conservative and business interests of the time. Yet, these same people now go out of their way to justify the climate of hate they and their friends in the fake news media and entertainment industry have created around President Trump. But then, that would assume that liberals/progressives/socialists/communists actually do engage in some sort of logical, rational thought process, which is of course not the case.
- In the end, those on the political left and their media agents are creating a justification for violence against President Trump in the exact same way that radical Muslim clerics create a justification for violence among their followers. This is a very, very dangerous and un-American game they are playing.
- If this surprises you, you haven’t been paying attention, Part I.: Speaking of liberals playing dangerous games, remember when the liberals who infest the EPA turned an entire river in Colorado and New Mexico yellow, when they accidentally caused the collapse of a pile of tailings from a coal mine? Yeah… Anyway, the Associated Press reports that, according to the EPA’s Inspector General’s office, the agency actually had no rules whatsover governing the conduct of its own employees when they inspect such mines. If true, this would be literally the only aspect of our entire society over which the EPA had failed to develop rules. But then, liberals always – ALWAYS – look to exempt themselves from the rules they wish to impose on everyone else.
- If this surprises you, you haven’t been paying attention, Part II.: Hey, guess what Lifezette reported yesterday? If you guessed that Special Counsel and long-time James Comey crony Robert Mueller is stacking his staff with Hillary Clinton donors, you are the winner. What did you expect, an honest investigation? In Washington DC? Yeah, that was never in the cards.
- Rumors are flying all over Washington that the President is considering firing Mr. Mueller due to his obvious, massive conflicts of interests, and due to the plain and simple fact that he was appointed ostensibly to investigate the Democrat/media-created “Russia collusion” fantasy, which has been repeatedly demonstrated to have never happened. So why continue to farce? It’s a good point. But here’s a better idea: If Bob Mueller wants to demonstrate that he is the “honorable man” he has been portrayed as being by the Democrat/media complex, then how about resigning due to his obvious, massive conflicts of interest? Yeah…that’s not going to happen.
Just another day in Trump Witch Hunt America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Creaky Old John McCain, whose incoherent questioning in last week’s James Comey hearing led to speculation about whether he was having a stroke or is suffering from dementia, chose yet another foreign venue in which to criticize President Donald Trump on Sunday. He told the Guardian that U.S. “leadership” was better under Barack Obama than it currently is. Mr. McCain has made a habit of bashing the current President on foreign soil and fake news media, something he never did to Barack Obama, even after Obama was revealed to have shipped more than $400 million in cash money to the Mullahs in Iran in the hold of a cargo plane in 2015. This man poses as a “conservative” and as a “Republican,” but his public utterances, particularly in foreign venues, reveal his true nature as just one more of the worst kind of slimy inhabitant of the DC Swamp.
- Speaking of slimy inhabitants of the DC swamp…: Blessedly former bi-polar FBI Director James “I was trying to blend in with the drapes” Comey has reportedly landed himself a $10 million deal to pen a book in which he will expand even further on the web of lies, half-truths, demagoguery and betrayals of the American public’s trust that he rolled out over the last 24 months. Can’t wait to read Chapter 7, The Art of Leaking Through Third Parties To The New York Times, or Chapter 10, When Hope Is A Command, or Chapter 13, How To Avoid Attention By Being a Foot Taller Than Everyone Else And Stationing Yourself In The Center Of a Room”.
- San Fran Nan Pelosi told a fake journalist that she wished that George W. Bush, John McCain or Mitt Romney were president instead of Donald Trump. Of course, she also wishes aliens would stop abducting her each Thursday evening, so she wishes a lot of things.
- The UK Sunday Express reports that NASA has now discovered 10 asteriods that pose a threat to life on plant Earth. Hell, they could find 40 more threats to life on earth than that serving in the U.S. Senate alone. Look closer to home, folks.
- Meanwhile, in case you missed all the fake reports in the fake news media about it – well, ok, the fake news media isn’t doing any reporting on it – the U.S. economy is booming under President Trump. The Dow Jones Industrial average is up 15% since Election Day, the rate of unemployment is the lowest it’s been in 16 years, and the economy is expected to expand more rapidly during 2017 than during any year of the Obama Administration. Business capital investment is way up, home sales are up, new home starts are way up, and manufacturing is expanding.
- If you think any of this is an accident, you are wrong. The biggest single problem with the U.S. economy over the last 8 years was the avalanche of new, unnecessary, onerous, soviet-style regulations coming down at a record pace from unelected operatives in the Obama bureaucracies. This ever-expanding burden created an air of pessimism and gloom in the business community, discouraging capital investment. The Trump program of rolling back many of these regulatory schemes, and halting the issuance of new ones has already reversed that pessimism, and the results are obvious.
- The Democrats and fake news media know this, which is why the continue to focus on fantasy “scandals” and insist on multiple congressional investigations into them. Sadly, many congressional Republicans are also swamp-dwellers, and are more than happy to cooperate. This is the reality Trump faces – a bi-partisan DC establishment that is willing to destroy a nascent economic boom in order to protect the personal nests they have been feathering for decades, and a fake news media establishment that’s an integral part of the game.
Just another weekend in low-life DC Swamp dweller America.
That is all.
- The latest fake shoe to drop.: The NY Times took fake journalism to new lows Tuesday evening, running a report claiming President Trump kind of, sort of, not-really-but-we’ll-pretend-like-he-did-so-we-can-get-more-clicks-on-our-website “asked” James Comey back in February if he “could see his way clear” to let the investigation of Mike Flynn go. The Times ran this incredibly inflammatory story based solely on the word of an anonymous “source” who alleged Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo at the time of this request. Not that the Times has actually seen this memo – oh, no, waiting to see the memo before running with such a story would be an act of actual journalism, so the Times could never do that – rather, the Times ran with this story after this anonymous source read part of the memo to one of its fake reporters. #Fakenews, defined.
- Not exactly profiles in courage, but it works.: This latest episode of the deep state coordinating its efforts with the fake news media and the Democrat Party provides another great example of the different ways politicians in the two parties respond in such situations. Within moments of the Times report – because they had all certainly been given an advance notice by the Times – every Democrat in Washington was seeking out microphones so they could recite the same inflammatory talking points and slanders against the President. This is what Democrats always do – they hang together and take political advantage.
- The Times said what? Ooops, time for dinner.: The Republicans, meanwhile, were completely disorganized and confused, as they usually are. Most of them simply slunk off to their $300 dinners or whatever fundraiser they had planned and avoided comment. Fox News Anchor Brett Baier spent a solid hour on his nightly news cast searching in vain for a GOP member of congress who would come onto his program to discuss the matter. He found no one.
- The party that hangs together doesn’t get hanged.: This willingness of Democrats to hang together in a crisis, and rank disloyalty by Republicans in the same situations is why Barack Obama could be caught abusing the IRS, corrupting the Justice Department and loading up a plane with $400 million in foreign currency for the Iranian Mullahs and never have to pay any price whatsoever for abusing his office. Meanwhile, a Republican President expresses a “hope” to a subordinate, and suddenly it’s the end of the world. Of course, it helps that the Democrats have 98% of the news media willing to coordinate with them, but that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of the GOP.
- In actual news that you won’t see in the NYTimes, an investigator into the mysterious death last July of senior DNC staffer Seth Rich announced that he can prove that Rich sent more than 44,000 DNC emails WikiLeaks. This confirms what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange had already basically admitted, which is that Mr. Rich – not Russia – was his source for the damaging DNC emails that were released just prior to last year’s Democrat National Convention. You can bet the fake news media will avoid this story like a new strain of swine flu since it basically destroys their entire Trump/Russia collusion fantasy.
- He plans to cuss them into submission.: Speaking of the DNC, its serial cussing Chairman, Tom Perez, announced he is going to hold several meetings with pro-life Democrats in an effort to mend fences with them. This comes in the wake of his statements several weeks ago that anyone who respects the life of unborn children has no place in his political party. Which is true, but he now wants to pretend that it isn’t, because the Democrats need all the votes they can get. No word if he plans to cuss at these people while he’s trying to make nice with them, but doing so would certainly be in keeping with his (lack of) character.
- She hated dark money until her scam foundation failed. Then she needed a new scam.: Meanwhile, that famous critic of “dark money” in politics – The Most Corrupt Woman In America – announced she is forming her own 501(c)(4) political action organization that will be funded entirely by “dark money”. As is always the case with the Clintons, if they are demonizing some behavior you can be sure they are deeply involved in that behavior.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Well, yesterday was a very slow news day, so I think I’ll just take a day off from the Campaign Update….what? There was a firing? Comey? James Comey? How did I miss that one. Ok, well, that was probably non-controversial, right? I mean, after all, every Democrat in America was calling for Comey’s head barely a week ago, blaming him for the loss by their hero, The Most Corrupt Woman in America, last November, so surely no one raised a fuss when Trump fired such a universally-detested public figure. Right? No? Ok, better go check the news, dang it.
- Ok, just kidding. By now, we all know that Democrats went even crazier than usual at the news of Comey’s firing, doing yet another 180 on their view of our former bi-polar FBI Director, who has done more to starkly reveal the abject intellectual dishonesty of every day Democrats than any public figure in American history. As I posted on Facebook last night, Democrats were for James Comey (July 5, 2016) before they were against him (October 28, 2016) before they were for him (November 6, 2016) before they were against him (May 3, 2017) before they were for him (today).
- Another Facebook post from last night: This is the Democrats, furiously deleting every Tweet and Facebook post they’ve made demanding Comey’s firing since last October 28:
- Someone pointed out that I should have added fake journalists to that caption, but all fake journalists are is Democrats with by-lines, so it was already implied.
- What else to say about Comey? Look, he did this to himself. He had a chance last July 5 to make himself a true American hero. He and he alone had a chance to demonstrate that no one in this country is above the law. He could have done that by making a criminal referral to the Attorney General in the case of Hillary Clinton and her illegal email server, a case he himself very publicly made before then refusing to make the referral. Last week he claimed he did that because he (correctly) believed the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, was hopelessly corrupt and would not take appropriate action on his referral. Regardless of whether that is true or not, that was not his judgment to make. His job was to make a criminal referral when he had found criminal activity. Everything that has happened to and with Mr. Comey since that time has simply been a natural extension of the wrongness of his decision that day.
- I just flipped over to Morning Joe, and I’m pretty sure Mika is about to have a nervous breakdown. Come to think of it, she looked exactly the same way the morning after Election Day, so maybe it’s just how she looks whenever justice prevails in America.
- Fake journalist Mark Halperin is badgering Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who is a superstar) about why the President felt an urgency to act on the firing as soon as he had received that recommendation from the Justice Department. While Sanders gave a very non-confrontational answer, the real, true answer is that he had to act as quickly as possible so that scumbag Obama holdovers in the Deep State weren’t able to leak the information to fake journalists like Mika, Joe and Mark Halperin. This is really not rocket science here.
- While the fake news media is spinning the Comey firing as somehow “unprecedented”, and an “abuse of presidential power,” the same fake media outlets cheered in 1993 when Bill Clinton had his people dummy up an ethics complaint against then-FBI Director William Sessions and fired him because he had allegedly used his government jet a few times to visit his daughter. Again, if you’re expecting intellectual honesty or consistency of thought from those on the political left, you are doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.
- Other than the Comey firing, the big news yesterday was that the fake journalists at the NY Times published an editorial that was actually critical of abortion. Surely, someone will be getting fired over that decision, given that the leaders of the Democrat Party have repeatedly said there is no room for diversity of thought on that subject in their party anymore.
Just another day in Perpetual Liberal Outrage America.
That is all.
- Hard starboard! No, make that port! No, starboard! No, wait…: That crashing sound you heard around 2:30 CT Friday was the GOP’s chances of holding both houses of congress in 2018 running upon the shoals of Obamacare. Unlike the Democrats in Congress, Republicans have always had a very hard time goose-stepping in lockstep on any piece of legislation – unless it is simply a repeal bill they know will fail in the senate – and the party’s pitiful congressional leadership couldn’t hold the caucus together. Thus, as is so often the case with a Republican congress, it proves yet again incapable of governing the country in a positive manner. Some things never change.
- Actually doing stuff is risky, so…: The Senate is no better. Presented this year with a grand opportunity to make use of the Congressional Review Act to rescind a raft of horrible last-minute Obama regulatory actions, the House has actually acted on more than a dozen items. But the Senate, using the excuse of the confirmation process, has only managed to act on a handful. With the timetable governing use of the CRA set to run out in late May, and the congressional schedule littered with days off and a two-week vacation between now and then, the GOP senate is going to end up leaving millions of disappointed constituents in the wake of its failure to act. Again, some things never change.
- I got this Tweedle-dee here, or this Tweedle-dum – take your pick.: In the end, American voters are left with a choice between one ruling class party (the Democrats) that actively hates the majority of the country, and a second ruling class party (the Republicans) that at least pretends to love the country but cannot summon the political courage needed to do anything positive to help it.
- Nothing says “ruling class” like an unearned two-week vacation.: As mentioned above, Congress will be taking the 2nd and 3rd week in April off. Many members of both parties will be holding public townhall meetings during those weeks. What are the Republicans going to say to their no-doubt hostile audiences about Obamacare? Remember, over the last 7 years, these people have said, “just give us a majority in the House, and we’ll repeal Obamacare.” They got the House, and failed. Then they said, “just give us a majority in the Senate, and we’ll repeal Obamacare.” They got the Senate, and failed. Then they said, “just give us the presidency, and we’ll repeal Obamacare.” They got the Presidency, and even holding every lever of power in the nation’s capitol, they still failed to do a damn thing.
- Paul Ryan’s new book: The Seven Habits of Highly-Ineffective Speakers.: Here’s a thought: A Speaker who is a real leader would cancel this two-week vacation and hold the House in session until his party’s caucus produces a “repeal and replace” bill that it can pass. There is nothing sacrosanct about the published congressional schedule, and no reason why a congress that has thus far produced basically nothing of note in three months deserves two weeks off. Warning: holding your breath waiting for this to happen could be hazardous to your health.
- This better be good.: In other news, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes has called bi-polar FBI Director James Comey and NSA Director Mike Rogers back to testify before his committee next week in a closed session, so that the witnesses might actually answer dozens of questions that they claimed they could not answer in last Monday’s public hearing. Naturally, the ranking Democrat on the Committee, the bug-eyed Adam Schiff, virulently opposed this opportunity for the committee to have access to full information on the question of whether the Obama Administration spied on the Trump Transition Team and campaign. We should not be surprised if Schiff and his fellow Democrats boycott the hearing, or pull some other public stunt to distract attention away from the real legal issue at play in this matter.
Just another week in the un-drained swamp of Washington DC.
That is all.
Photo credit: CNN.com