Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Nauseatingly disgusting bad comic Kathy Griffin found herself isolated late yesterday after her Tweet of a photo of herself holding President Trump’s bloodied, severed head attracted protests from people of all political persuasions. Even Chelsea Clinton issued a tweet – no doubt written by someone else and focused grouped in advance – condemning the unfunny comic’s action. Ms. Griffin held firm much of the day, trying to laugh it all off as just part of her normal un-funny business, but then, after the Drudge Report had reported that the Secret Service was opening an investigation, she suddenly had a change of heart and tweeted out a 30 second insincere apology.
- My only question about this whole incident is not why Ms. Griffin felt posting such a disgusting image was a proper thing to do. After all, she was just putting together an image everyone in the fake news media and the Democrat Party has been working to facilitate since Election Day by dehumanizing the President every day. No, my question is why so many on the left are going after Ms. Griffin, when they completely let Snoop Dogg off the hook when he released a video showing him shooting a mocked up Donald Trump in clown face a couple of months ago. Applying liberal logic, there can only be one answer: rampant sexism among the American left. No doubt about it.
- President Trump caused fake journalists heads to start exploding earlier than usual this morning, issuing a Tweet from his account at around 3:00 that read, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe”. Fake reporters and fake editors everywhere rushed to figure out just what exactly the word “covfefe” means? Did the President just nod off in the middle of 3 a.m. tweet? Did he get distracted by some shiny object or re-runs of Tucker Carlson? What could it be? No word yet on exactly when we will see a fake news report out of the WaPo or NYTimes quoting a mythical “anonymous source” who claims that “covfefe” is actually a code word authorizing Jared Kushner to run over to the Russian Embassy, call the Kremlin, and authorize Vladimir Putin to invade North Korea. All of which will come as a shock to California lunatic congresswoman Maxine Waters, who believes Russia already did that months ago.
- Speaking of confused California congresswomen, San Fran Nan Pelosi yet again repeatedly referred to President Trump as “President Bush” in an interview earlier this week. This latest senior moment comes just a few days after she told a press conference that she was upset with President Who’s-it because he didn’t visit foreign countries in alphabetical order. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- The New York Post is reporting that the consistently haughty Scott Pelley is out as anchor of the CBS evening news due to ongoing disagreements with CBS news president David Rhodes. But no worries – CBS will just plug some other fake journalists into the job to read the fake news to the network’s brainwashed viewers each night. They apparently have an assembly line going for turning out such creatures.
- Finally, in news I know you’ve all been waiting to hear, pedophile pervert Anthony Weiner has been invited to move back into his former home with his fake wife, Huma Abedin. Apparently, keeping up the facade of this fake marriage is for some reason so crucial to the interests of Hillary Clinton that Ms. Abedin finds it necessary to continue the co-habitation. But hey, everything else in Clinton World is fake, so why should Huma be allowed to live a real life?
Just another day in Covfefe America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- When fake news corrects fake news.: The fake journalists at the WaPo issued a “blockbuster” report – based solely on anonymous sources – that Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner contacted Russian officials in December to discuss the concept of creating a “secret” communications channel with the Trump transition team. The fake reporters for the Post spend about 1,000 words without ever landing on two key bits of information: 1) was such a channel actually established, and 2) what did they wish to discuss? To get that information, you have to go to a follow-up report, filed not by the fake reporters at the Post, but by the fake reporters at the NYTimes, who actually chose for once to inform their readers. Turns out that 1) no one – not the Russians or the transition team – ever followed up on the call, and 2) the Trump team simply wanted to establish a channel of information regarding the situation in Syria, most likely because it couldn’t get accurate information from the Obama Administration, and was by that time sick of being spied on by the Obama minions.
- One more item of info the WaPo conventiently left out: The fake reporters at the WaPo want its brainwashed readers to think Kushner’s request somehow violated U.S. law. Guess what? It didn’t. The Post’s own report admits – 400 words in – that it is very common for presidential transition teams to establish communications with foreign governments. Just another nothing-burger from the WaPo.
- Remember when we used to get college degrees so we could go out into the world and earn our own way in life? Yeah, those days are over.: The snowflakes graduating from Harvard were treated deep thoughts from Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg, among them, this gem: “We should explore concepts like universal income, to make sure everyone has a cushion to explore new ideas.” Yes, new ideas. Like socialism. Of course, these snowflakes will need all the help they can get, since most of them have incurred massive debt in order to obtain worthless degrees that have no application in the U.S. economy. Seriously, you can’t make this stuff up.
- The racketeering never ends for the Most Corrupt Woman in America.: She used her commencement speech at Wellesley College for Communist Indoctrination mainly for communist indoctrination, but interrupted that theme for a few minutes to get in a plug for her new racket: “I’m going to devote a lot of my future to helping you make your mark in the world,” she told the class of 2017. “I’ve created a new organization called Onward Together to recruit and train future leaders, organize for real and lasting change.” It’s a very, very safe bet this dark money group will be run on the same model as the dying Clinton Crime Family Foundation: a tiny sliver of funds going to the mission, and well over 90% of the money going to exorbitant salaries, bonuses, travel and event planning.
Just another day in fake news correcting fake news America.
That is all.
- The latest fake shoe to drop.: The NY Times took fake journalism to new lows Tuesday evening, running a report claiming President Trump kind of, sort of, not-really-but-we’ll-pretend-like-he-did-so-we-can-get-more-clicks-on-our-website “asked” James Comey back in February if he “could see his way clear” to let the investigation of Mike Flynn go. The Times ran this incredibly inflammatory story based solely on the word of an anonymous “source” who alleged Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo at the time of this request. Not that the Times has actually seen this memo – oh, no, waiting to see the memo before running with such a story would be an act of actual journalism, so the Times could never do that – rather, the Times ran with this story after this anonymous source read part of the memo to one of its fake reporters. #Fakenews, defined.
- Not exactly profiles in courage, but it works.: This latest episode of the deep state coordinating its efforts with the fake news media and the Democrat Party provides another great example of the different ways politicians in the two parties respond in such situations. Within moments of the Times report – because they had all certainly been given an advance notice by the Times – every Democrat in Washington was seeking out microphones so they could recite the same inflammatory talking points and slanders against the President. This is what Democrats always do – they hang together and take political advantage.
- The Times said what? Ooops, time for dinner.: The Republicans, meanwhile, were completely disorganized and confused, as they usually are. Most of them simply slunk off to their $300 dinners or whatever fundraiser they had planned and avoided comment. Fox News Anchor Brett Baier spent a solid hour on his nightly news cast searching in vain for a GOP member of congress who would come onto his program to discuss the matter. He found no one.
- The party that hangs together doesn’t get hanged.: This willingness of Democrats to hang together in a crisis, and rank disloyalty by Republicans in the same situations is why Barack Obama could be caught abusing the IRS, corrupting the Justice Department and loading up a plane with $400 million in foreign currency for the Iranian Mullahs and never have to pay any price whatsoever for abusing his office. Meanwhile, a Republican President expresses a “hope” to a subordinate, and suddenly it’s the end of the world. Of course, it helps that the Democrats have 98% of the news media willing to coordinate with them, but that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of the GOP.
- In actual news that you won’t see in the NYTimes, an investigator into the mysterious death last July of senior DNC staffer Seth Rich announced that he can prove that Rich sent more than 44,000 DNC emails WikiLeaks. This confirms what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange had already basically admitted, which is that Mr. Rich – not Russia – was his source for the damaging DNC emails that were released just prior to last year’s Democrat National Convention. You can bet the fake news media will avoid this story like a new strain of swine flu since it basically destroys their entire Trump/Russia collusion fantasy.
- He plans to cuss them into submission.: Speaking of the DNC, its serial cussing Chairman, Tom Perez, announced he is going to hold several meetings with pro-life Democrats in an effort to mend fences with them. This comes in the wake of his statements several weeks ago that anyone who respects the life of unborn children has no place in his political party. Which is true, but he now wants to pretend that it isn’t, because the Democrats need all the votes they can get. No word if he plans to cuss at these people while he’s trying to make nice with them, but doing so would certainly be in keeping with his (lack of) character.
- She hated dark money until her scam foundation failed. Then she needed a new scam.: Meanwhile, that famous critic of “dark money” in politics – The Most Corrupt Woman In America – announced she is forming her own 501(c)(4) political action organization that will be funded entirely by “dark money”. As is always the case with the Clintons, if they are demonizing some behavior you can be sure they are deeply involved in that behavior.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Sen. Rand Paul announced that he has filed requests with U.S. intelligence agencies and the White House to determine if he was also subject to surveillance while running for president by the Obama Administration. Given that we now know that the NSA alone abided by more than 2000 requests by Obama officials to unmask Americans during 2016, wouldn’t it be quicker for our intel agencies to simply reveal which GOP presidential candidates were not subjected to this kind of surveillance?
- The evil minions at Facebook announced the social media giant now plans to begin rolling out its own set of “TV-like” programs. No word if its offerings will include a series named “I’m checking in from Starbucks to get my mocha-soy-frappa-latte now!”, or a Food Channel look-alike series titled “I’m having pulled-pork tacos for supper. Yum!”, but it would seem pretty likely.
- BBC reports that France’s new law banning “extremely thin” models has now gone into effect, which I guess means that no models from Venezuela will be able to get into France anymore, given that socialism has resulted in the starving population there having lost an average of 19 pounds in the last year.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. must be proud.: Minnesota is currently facing an outbreak of measles, causing anti-vaxxers to leave the state en masse, since their work there now appears to be done.
- RFK, Jr. thinks its a great substitute for the MMR vaccine.: The Telegraph reports that scientists have now determined that eating boogers is good for your health, which came as great news in Venezuela. I swear I don’t make this stuff up, folks.
- This is why I feel stronger after stubbing my toe.: In other study news, a professor at England’s Keele University has determined that shouting cusswords can make you stronger. Which, if true, definitely means that Stephen Colbert is the strongest host on late night television.
- They took a wrong turn in Albuquerque.: KHOU in Houston reports that 395 migratory birds were found dead in downtown Galveston after their flock crashed into the American National Insurance high-rise office building. I’m setting the over/under on progressives using this as a reason to ban skyscrapers at 28 hours.
- It’s a cardinal sin at CNN.: We had big news on Friday when CNN’s fake news anchor Jake Tapper actually told his viewers the truth about the myriad lies Democrats used to sell the collapsing Obamacare system to the public, stating that “The way that [Obamacare] was sold to the American people was in many ways mendacious.” No word yet on when Mr. Tapper will be fired by his fake news masters at the nation’s fakiest fakey fake news outlet.
- They still give Hillary an 85% chance of winning.: The “experts” at the Cook Political Report solemnly announced on Friday that they now see better outlooks in the 2018 mid-term elections for Democrat challengers in 20 congressional seats currently held by Republicans after Thursday’s vote to repeal and replace Obamacare. This would be the same “experts” at the Cook Report who completely whiffed on every aspect of the 2016 election campaign. Republicans everywhere should be cheering.
Just another day in spying on everybody who eats boogers and doesn’t get vaccinated America.
That is all.
- Republicans in the House of Representatives actually managed to achieve something of significance, passing a bill that would revamp the collapsing Obamacare system, hopefully in ways that make it something that’s actually workable. After the vote, they paid the Democrats back for the rub-it-in celebration they held earlier in the week following the vote on the atrocity of a spending bill with a rub-it-in session of their own at the White House. Which is fine, since rubbing it in on your opponent is perhaps the longest-standing tradition in American politics.
- Democrats on the House floor pretended to be happy at the vote, chanting “na-na-hey-hey-goodbye” at Republicans as they left the chamber, implying that the vote would harm their chances for re-election. But no one believed they were happy to see the successful first step of reversing their socialist power grab of 1/6th of the national economy. Afterwards, they did what Democrats always do when faced with adversity: They ran to their agents in the fake news media and lied in unison about what the bill does and does not do. Don’t be angry at them – it’s all they got.
- It’s important to note that the only reason the GOP was able to secure enough votes to pass this bill was due to weeks of tireless pressuring, arm-twisting and cajoling by President Donald Trump. I laughed out loud when I heard one Democrat toady on radio say “well, that’s the kind of thing that Barack Obama wouldn’t do, because he found it beneath him.” Note to nitwit: that’s why Obamacare was the one and only major legislative achievement of the entire Obama Administration.
- That is an important point to remember, because Barack Obama’s refusal to “lower” himself to participate in the give and take of making legislation and passing his priorities into law is the main reason why his “legacy”, such as it is, has been so easy for Donald Trump and a Republican congress to erase. Mr. Obama chose to govern by executive order and massive regulatory expansion, rather than trying to make his policies permanent features of law. As we have seen with the Republicans’ halting efforts on Obamacare, it is far harder to reverse a statute than it is to rescind an executive order or rewrite a bad regulation.
- It is this lack of permanence, lack of real foundations in the law that is one of the major reasons why Democrats and their collaborating fake news media responded so desperately and viciously to the election of President Trump, and why they go to such lengths to mis-inform the public about what he is and isn’t doing.
- But it isn’t working. Despite the daily faking of the news by 95% of the national news media, the Obama legacy is slowly but surely vanishing before our eyes. In fact, it really hasn’t been very slow, has it?
- One more thing to note about all of this before I call it good. Donald Trump has repeatedly stated that it is not an accident that Obamacare is collapsing this year, and that it was in fact designed to do so. Democrats and their fake journalist collaborators pooh-pooh that notion in response, but it is in fact the truth. Obamacare was never designed as a permanent program: it was intentionally designed to produce shortages of service, massively higher premiums, and to run insurers out of the market and out of business, generating a crisis point early in the first term of Obama’s successor. The plan, of course, was for The Most Corrupt Woman in America to be his successor, so that she could then, in response to the crisis Obamacare had created, tell the nation that our only course would be to implement the Canadian-style single-payer nationalization of medical care she and the Democrat Party have had as their ultimate goal for the last half-century.
- But the voters tossed a monkey-wrench into that grand plan last November. If you wonder why all your progressive friends have gone stark raving mad since the early morning of November 9, well, now you know.
Just another day in vanishing Obama legacy America.
That is all.
Photo credit: royallifenews.com
- Here, Director, have some Pepto Bismol. Or Mylanta. Or hey, how about this nice Abilify?: Our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, gave testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. He gave one of the most tortured, twisted and improbable explanations imaginable about why he chose to insert himself into the presidential election campaign not once, not twice, but three times, at one point plaintively saying that he felt “mildly nauseous (sic)” that his actions might have influenced the outcome. Well, boo-hoo, Director. The truth is, Mr. Comey’s bout with nausea can be traced to his making the wrong decision back in July to let The Most Corrupt Woman in America off the hook for the myriad violations of law he himself described to the American public in the statement he made. Everything that took place after that was simply an extension of his refusal to enforce the law against a high-profile member of the ruling class. Self-inflicted wounds.
- Seriously, how does this clown keep his job?: Also during his testimony, our upset-stomached FBI Director admitted that The Most Corrupt Woman’s long-time companion, Huma Abedin, was freaking forwarding freaking classified freaking emails to her pedophile freaking pervert husband, Anthony freaking Weiner! Not just a few freaking emails, mind you, but, according to Director Nausea, THOUSANDS OF FREAKING CLASSIFIED FREAKING EMAILS. Naturally, upon finding out about this astonishing violation of the Espionage Act and no telling how many other federal statutes, our intrepid Bi-Polar, nauseated FBI Director decided to do….nothing. Honest to God, nothing.
- Knock me over with a feather.: A study out of Germany indicates that fully 92% of so-called “anti-fascist”, i.e., FASCIST, protesters in that country are unemployed millennial “men”, i.e., CHILDREN, who still live with their mothers. No, really, I swear I did not make that up. Here’s the link. By the way, if this surprises you, and if you don’t think a study conducted in the U.S. would produce a very similar result, you are a moron. No really, I swear, you are.
- Watching “Key Largo” also upset her because there weren’t any large people in it.: Rebecca Theodore, a fake film reviewer for the NY Times and Entertainment Weekly, issued a tweet yesterday in which she noted that her magazine’s cover photo of the cast of the new re-make of “Orient Express”, doesn’t include “any Asian people.” Really, folks, I swear to you that I. Do. Not. Make. This. Stuff. Up. I mean, who could?
Just another day in bi-polar, mildly nauseous (sic), no-Asians-on-the-Orient-Express America.
That is all.
- If he worked at Fox, he’d be fired for blatant homophobia.: Stephen Colbert, the un-funny late night host on CBS, targeted President Trump with an obscene homophobic slur during his un-funny monologue Monday evening. Many observers questioned whether this meets CBS’s standards, and why the Federal Communications Commission remained silent on this clear violation of broadcast television rules, forgetting, of course, that CBS no longer has any standards and the FCC rules – like all other rules of civil discourse in our society – no longer exist after eight years of Barack Obama and his utter corruption of every nook and cranny of the federal government.
- If the manure is still steaming, it still stinks. Trust me.: The Trump Administration and congressional Republicans did their best on Tuesday to defend the smelly pile of horse manure (it’s ok to say that under FCC rules) that they are calling a “budget deal”. It didn’t work. The pile of manure still smells. Sorry, it just does.
- She really knows how to cheer Republicans up.: But no matter how awful this budget bill is, The Most Corrupt Woman In America reminded us how much more awful it could have been with a very timely interview with the fawning fake reporter Christian Amanpour. After saying she takes “full responsibility” for the horrible campaign she ran in 2016, The Most Corrupt Woman then went on to blame everyone else on earth for her loss. The woman really is incapable of uttering a true statement in public. She also touted the book she is writing about the campaign, describing the process as “incredibly painful.” Because uttering a few dozen lies in public comes very easy, but having to make up 80,000 words worth of lies is, like, hard.
- Can we get Dennis Rodman to moderate the discussion?: President Trump stated on Monday that he would meet with the Crazy Little Fat Guy who runs North Korea “under the right circumstances.” On Tuesday, fake journalists who thought it was fantastic when Barack Obama said exactly the same things about evil dictators in Iran and other despotic countries went all tsk-tsk on this President. Why? Because that’s what they do.
- Our news here at CNN is not just fake, it’s really, really fake.: CNN has become so transparently and proudly fake that it is now refusing to run Republican ads on its channel. After CNN refused to run a GOP ad touting the President’s many achievements during his first 100 days in office, President Trump tweeted the ad out and it went viral across social media platforms. How long can it be before CNN decides to designate May or June or some other month as Fake News Pride Month?
- That uncomfortable moment when you’re asked a question for which you have no good answer.: CEOs of four of the nation’s airlines, including United’s incredibly incompetent Oscar Munoz, were called to testify before the House Transportation Committee. Predictably, it did not go well. California Republican Duncan Hunter summed the entire hearing up in a single sentence when he asked Munoz, “Why do you hate the American people?” It’s a good question.
- We here at the United Nations like to just joke around sometimes.: Yesterday, Saudi Arabia was granted a seat on the United Nations’ worthless Women’s Rights Committee, and that’s pretty much all you need to know about the United Nations.
- The writer also forgets that this President owns his own jumbo jet.: HeatStreet ran with an article with the headline “Donald Trump Calls For A Shutdown That Could Kill His Mar-a-Lago Trips.” Yeah…no. The writer forgets that a government “shutdown” only shuts down non-essential services, which do not include the Secret Service or Air Force One.
Just another day in Everything is Fake America, even the government shutdowns.
That is all.
- Bill Nye, the fake “Science Guy” who has become a leading light of the ClimateFraud movement, is now branching out into other areas of social nitwittery. During a panel discussion earlier this week, he asked, “Should we have policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world?” Perhaps Mr. Nye should change his nickname to “Bill Nye The Eugenics Guy.”
- Hey, you know all those shows about people building, buying and living in Tiny Houses? Yeah, they’re racist. Or something. Some writer named July (she was probably born in February but her parents couldn’t spell it) Westhale, writing at some obscure website called The Establishment, complains that this trend of prosperous people choosing to live in small houses amounts to something she calls “poverty appropriation.” No really, I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link. You can read the whole thing if you want to, but doing so is likely to lower your IQ by about 10 points.
- Conservative writer Ann Coulter cancelled her planned speech at Berkeley University, citing looming threats of rioting and violence from an array of “progressive”, i.e. fascist, groups. Amazingly, the ACLU, which has managed to remain silent throughout the last six months as these fascist, anti-free speech groups have wrought havoc across the nation, finally somehow managed to summon the fortitude to issue the following Tweet: “The heckler’s veto of Coulter’s Berkeley speech is a loss for the 1st Amendment. We must protect speech on campus, even when hateful.” Boy, that’s some really bold talk from our country’s self-proclaimed protector of the First Amendment, huh? They must’ve really been riled up to Tweet like that. Hopefully, they’ve gotten themselves back under control this morning. Whew.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden received a standing ovation when he attended a Washington Wizards basketball game on Wednesday night. He actually thought he was at the Washington Nationals game, and kept asking his friends when did they start playing baseball in shorts? Ok, I don’t know if he did that, but be honest: you wouldn’t be surprise if he did, now, would you?
- But hey, the UN makes Bill Nye look like almost a serious person.: The United Nations warned President Trump in early February that repealing Obamacare would “put the U.S. at odds with its international obligations.” Just another reason to leave the UN.
- Wait. Is there a problem here? Because I don’t see it.: President Trump’s tax plan was introduced on Wednesday, and it predictably created a firestorm among defenders of traditional high-tax, Democrat states. Why? Because the plan would eliminate all personal deductions other than mortgage interest and charitable contributions. Which means that state income and sales taxes would no longer be deductible. Which means that the plan would penalize residents who live in socialist enclaves like New York, California, New Jersey and Washington. Which seems to me to be the very essence of just desserts.
- This is CNN.: President Trump held a briefing for all 100 members of the U.S. Senate regarding the situation with North Korea, which his military chiefs characterized as “very grave.” The only aspect of the meeting that CNN and the fake media wanted to talk about was why the meeting was held in the White House offices instead of on Capitol Hill. Likewise, after the President’s tax reform proposal was introduced, all the fake media wanted to talk about was the President’s tax returns. #Fakenews is their life.
- How long before the Nobel Committee gives in to the Clinton pressure?: The well-coordinated effort between the Clinton machine and the fake news media to convince you that Chelsea Clinton really, truly is a serious person who you should make your president someday continued to escalate, as the achievement-devoid, dimwitted daughter of The Most Corrupt Woman in America was given yet another award for doing pretty much nothing of note. This time it was something called the “City Harvest Award For Commitment to Fighting Hunger” in New York City. Why did this award go to Chelsea? Well, it turns out that she once spent half a day loading grapefruit into boxes so they could be distributed to New York’s poor residents. Now, we should never belittle any efforts to help the poor, but this is such an insult to those who volunteer so much of their time to assist operations like The Vineyard in my old hometown of Beeville, or volunteer every week at the United Way, the Salvation Army or Goodwill distribution centers in cities across the country, and seldom if ever receive any recognition for doing so. Please, Democrats, make the Clintons, especially their dimwitted daughter, slink off into the ash bin of history where they belong. You have better people to waste your votes on, don’t you?
Just another day in Everything is Fake, especially Chelsea Clinton, America.
That is all.
- Thank God he’s not being divisive.: In between shouting his focus-grouped cusswords, DNC Chairman Tom Perez told an audience in Las Vegas Saturday that his Party has no room anymore for anyone who is pro-life. This is part of what Mr. Perez – who Democrats said was brought in to bring “stability” to their dying Party – calls his “National Unity Tour.” Yeah…that isn’t really working out.
- The poll also found that water is wet.: 67% of respondents to a new ABC/WaPo poll said that the Democrat Party is “out of touch with ordinary Americans.” The other 33% are Democrats.
- Nothing to see here, folks, move along.: The sponsoring fake news outlets did their best to hide it from their dwindling audiences, but that same poll also contained yet another humiliating result for The Most Corrupt Woman in America. Respondents said that, while they favored The Most Corrupt Woman when they voted last November by a 46-43 margin, if they had it to do over again, they would vote for Donald Trump by a 43-40 margin. No word if The Most Corrupt Woman blamed that result on a) her inept staff, b) misogyny, c) James Comey, or d) the Russians, but it seems likely that she would.
- Hey, stupid sells.: Queen of MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, told her nitwit-filled audience that the civil war that is breaking out in Venezuela is all due to the fact that the country’s state-run oil company made a contribution to the Trump Inauguration festivities. That may be the fakest news ever reported by any outlet in the fakety fakey fake national news media. Can there be any doubt she will win a fake award from her colleagues for this fake report?
- And speaking of stupid, CBS is with her.: CBS Morning News fake host Gayle King told an Access Hollywood interviewer that her extended vacay with the Obamas “was not political at all.” For the record, Ms. King gave more than $34,000 to Obama’s presidential campaign, and her daughter worked as a staffer in his White House.
- “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.”: Ok, this guy’s not one-eyed and fat, but I just wanted to use that great Robert Duval line from “True Grit.” But some guy named Curtis Kalin, writing in the Washington Examiner, says that the “Oakland Raiders move to Las Vegas is one of the worst taxpayer-funded fiscal sins of all time.” He’s obviously never heard of federal subsidies for corn-based ethanol.
- Our science is the kind you can’t do without a whole bunch of federal dollars.: Speaking of atrocious taxpayer subsidies, a bunch of people claiming to be “scientists”, led by Billy Nye the “science” guy – who is actually an engineer – held a demonstration on the National Mall in support of “science”. Very predictably, this “non-partisan” gathering immediately turned into a series of ugly, profane attacks on the Trump Administration, and was really nothing more than a demonstration in favor of continuing the billions in federal subsidies to any researcher whose “research” toes the partisan line on “climate change”. In reality, this demonstration had as much to do with “science” as any episode of “Mystery Science Theatre 3000.”
- Sounds like a classic Obama non-solution, all right.: Ex-Obama official Cass Sunstein suggested on Sunday that Facebook and other social media outlets should experiment with using an “opposing viewpoints” button instead of attempting to censor and curate content. Yeah, that is probably not going to work with people who throw daily temper tantrums on their Facebook feeds, and then put on masks, grab their pepper spray and go out looking for someone to assault in public.
Just another day in Everything is Fake, Even Science America.
That is all.
Photo credit: MRCTV.org