Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- I hate to say I told you so, but… – I warned you on Monday that the leak from Robert Mueller’s staff that the Special Counsel’s office was “investigating” The Podesta Group Democrat lobbying firm was just a tactic to lend the investigation a pretense of impartiality, and likely meant that indictments would be coming down soon from the grand juries Mueller has had convened since summer. Well, sure enough, as the week wound down Friday evening, Mueller’s staff leaked to CNN the information that one of its grand juries had in fact issued its first charges in this sham investigation of the Democrat/fake news media promoted Russia collusion fantasy.
- According to the leaker, the plan is to place anyone charged under arrest “as soon as Monday.” So, basically, Mueller’s pretense at impartiality will last a week, give the fake journalists who infest the national fake news media a fake talking point with which to give Mueller cover for these indictments, and we will never hear another peep about any investigation into The Podesta Group by the Special Counsel’s office again.
- Speaking of Russia collusion – real Russia collusion, not the fantasy Mueller has been chasing – we also found out late on Friday (it always seems to be late on Friday, doesn’t it?) that the “unidentified Republican” who was an initial funder for the activities of the Fusion GPS firm, creator of the fake Trump Dossier, was none other than major Marco Rubio supporter and owner of the Washington Free Beacon, billionaire Paul Singer. The Free Beacon took full credit (or blame), claiming that its funding of the Fusion GPS firm was pure opposition research that looked into several of Rubio’s GOP primary opponents, and that the funding ended before the DNC and Hillary Clinton employed Fusion to collude with the Russian government in creating the fake Trump Dossier.
- No one associated with the Free Beacon bothered to explain why in the hell a supposed “newspaper” was involved in funding opposition research on behalf of a GOP presidential candidate, and Marco Rubio, in an interview in CNN, did not address whether or not his campaign properly disclosed the Free Beacon’s expenditures on his behalf in its campaign filings with the Federal Elections Commissions. So many questions, and not a real journalist around to ask any of them.
- It sure seems to me that everyone involved here – Singer, his minions at the Free Beacon, and Rubio will have much to answer to in the coming days, if an actual journalist with actual curiosity can be found to ask the real, relevant questions here. I wonder what Sharyl Atkisson has on her plate right now.
- At any rate, while Mueller continues to do the Deep State’s bidding in chasing the fake Trump/Russia fantasy, the real Democrat Russia Collusion scandal continues to balloon. Friday’s disclosure by the Free Beacon is in fact an effort by Singer to get ahead of the coming revelations in this real scandal, as a federal district judge will rule any day now on whether or not Fusion GPS must disclose its bank records, which have been subpoenaed by multiple congressional committees. It seems very likely that that will happen, unless the judge is an Obama appointee, in which case he will simply ignore the law and rule as he pleases. But even in that case, the decision will only be delayed a few weeks until an appeals court can overturn the ruling.
- Once that happens, this dam is truly going to burst, as investigators will then be able to discover exactly whom Fusion paid off in order to accumulate the salacious material it included in its fake Dossier. No telling where those tentacles will lead, but it sure will be fun to find out.
- But that’s not all, oh no. This coming week, the FBI has promised to finally disclose its own files related to the Trump Dossier after months of stonewalling congressional investigators. Assuming the FBI makes a full disclosure – which is never a safe assumption with this still-corrupt organization – we will find out whether that agency, under former Director James Comey, actually helped to pay for the Dossier itself, as has long been rumored. And if the FBI attempts to withhold documents, that will become a scandal in and of itself.
- The Democrats and their fake news media agents are going to be working over time to concoct new distractions for all the real scandals that are about to be coming at them. It’s going to be a joy to watch.
Just another day in Russia-obsessed America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The fake news media has a new favorite Republican senator. John McCain is pissed. – RINO Senator Jeff Flake became the latest Republican to announce he would not be seeking re-election in 2018, in the process earning the praise of every leftwing fake journalist in Washington because he bashed President Donald Trump (I never tire of typing that) in his going-away speech. Flake joins Bob Corker in making up false reasons for his decision not to run, claiming to be just too darn principled to serve under this President when in fact he is pulling out because he’s so far behind his likely primary opponent in current polls that he has literally no chance of winning.
- All of this Trump bashing by weak-kneed RINOs no doubt has long-time GOP Senator From The News Media John McCain even more cranky than usual this morning. He’s already spent the last month fighting Corker for 10 minute segments on MSNBC and CNN and The View, and now he’s going to have to spend the coming weeks fighting both Corker and the very flakey Flake. The RINO competition for these precious TV segments has become so fierce that poor Lindsey Graham has taken to playing golf with the President rather than even trying to wedge his way in. But hey, they all got their “principles”, and isn’t that great?
- “Russia Collusion? What Russia Collusion? I don’t see no Russia Collusion.” – Don’t look now, but all of your progressive friends – if indeed you still have any progressive friends – are about to develop a sudden case of Russia collusion amnesia now that the Washington Post has reported the news that both the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the Democrat National Committee (DNC) helped to fund the infamous fake “Trump Dossier” that we are slowly finding out formed up the entire basis for the whole Democrat/fake news media Russia Collusion fantasy play we have been bombarded with for the past 11 months. We need to remember that much of that “Dossier” was filled with false information provided by the government of…wait for it…RUSSIA! Thus, the first real, actual information we have indicating one of the 2016 presidential campaigns colluded with Russia indicates that the collusion came from The Most Corrupt Woman In America and her entire political party apparatus.
- So today, you can expect all of your progressive friends, acquaintances and relatives to be parroting the Democrat/Clinton talking points on this matter, because of course that is what they do every day. Those talking points will be things like, “well, nothing about doing that is technically illegal,” and “well, that was done by some of Hillary’s campaign operatives, but Hillary didn’t know anything about it,” and “golly, Hillary didn’t collude with Russia, she just colluded with those Fusion GPS guys, and there’s nothing wrong with that,” and “what about Rep. Clowny McPartyBarn and what she says about Trump’s call to that poor widow?”, and the standard favorite “but…but…but…Trump sucks!!!!” and on, and on, and on.
- Et tu, Tom Perez? – Or maybe they’ll all parrot the hysterically, if unintentionally funny statement that came out from the DNC this morning: ““Tom Perez and the new leadership of the DNC were not involved in the decision-making regarding Fusion GPS, nor were they aware that Perkins Coie was working with the organization.” That is so. Damn. AWESOME. So, the new, utterly failing leadership of the DNC is just going to toss the old failed leadership, i.e., the already scandal-plagued Debbie Wasserman Schulz, right under the bus. Fantastic, even by Democrat standards.
- The second part of the DNC statement is even more hilarious: “But let’s be clear, there is a serious federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, and the American public deserves to know what happened.” Oh, yeah, that would be the “serious” investigation that has as its entire forming basis this fake dossier that was funded by you guys, right? The “serious” investigation being conducted by a bunch of Democrat partisan hacks who poured money into the Clinton campaign and the DNC and thus indirectly helped to fund this fake “dossier” themselves, right? The “serious” investigation that has dragged on this entire year and is yet to reveal a single bit of evidence that anyone associated with the Trump campaign “colluded” with the Russians in any way, shape or form, right? You mean that “serious” investigation?
- One other little tidbit contained in the 4th paragraph the WaPo report is not getting as much attention: “Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.” Can’t wait until we find out who that “unknown Republican” was. We know, for example, that James Comey became aware of the “dossier” when he was handed a copy of the final product by – guess who? – cranky old John McCain. It would be really interesting to know if the reason why McCain was in possession of such a sensitive, if fake, document was because he helped pay for it.
- The fun on this deal is just beginning. Somebody go pop some popcorn.
Just another day in Russia Collusion doesn’t matter to our progressive friends anymore America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- As has been the case with the Democrat Party since the Clintons took it over a quarter century ago, whenever they are accusing any Republican of a bad behavior, it is a very safe bet that they are doing so in order to deflect attention from the fact that they are engaged in the very same behavior, or worse. Over the last few weeks, we are now finally beginning to discover the real reasons why the Democrats and the fake news media have invested so much time and energy since November 8 of last year in promoting their Russia Collusion fantasy play.
- Not that we hadn’t already been aware of some of the Clintons’ shady dealings with the Russians, of course. Even before the election, we knew that Hillary, while serving as Secretary of State, brokered a deal that ceded control of about 20% of America’s uranium resources to a group of Russian oligarchs, and we knew that those same oligarchs just happened to pour tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation around the same time that deal was being made. We also knew that it was also around this same time that Bill Clinton was receiving double his normal speaking fee of $250k not once, but twice from the same Russian oligarchs. Just a coincidence, of course.
- It was only recently that Wikileaks alleged that Special Counsel Bob Mueller was also involved in the brokering of that deal. Wikileaks, which has basically never been wrong about anything to this point, says it has found an email in which The Most Corrupt Woman In America got Mueller to deliver a sample of the uranium in question to a Russian representative in 2009. The Wikileaks email points up the need for the Justice Department to investigate the Special Counsel while his own sham investigation is ongoing. #Irony.
- But that’s far from all there is here.
- Since the election, we have also found out Clinton Campaign Manager, John The Spirit Cooker Podesta, took time out from sacrificing goats and chickens to serve on the board of a company with heavy Russia connections , and that he owns 75,000 shares of that same company. We also now know that Podesta failed to disclose any of this on his federal disclosure form when he went to work for the Clinton campaign. Interestingly, we found out just a couple of weeks ago that company in question has suddenly collapsed, as its investors pulled the plug on its funding. Funny coincidence, that.
- But that again is far from all there is to this. There are so, so many more reasons why the Democrats and their agents in the fake news media have been so desperate to keep public attention focused on their Russia Collusion fantasy.
- Take the case of Debbie Wasserman Schulz and at least 2 dozen Democrat members of congress, and their longtime employment of one Imran Awan and several of his family members since 2004 at massively inflated salaries for instance. Mr. Awan was famously arrested last Tuesday at Dulles Airport as he attempted to follow his family members in fleeing the country to Pakistan. The initial charge against him is listed as bank fraud, as he illegally wired several hundred thousand dollars to Pakistan that he and his family had obtained via fraudulent loans from the Congressional Federal Credit Union.
- But there is so, so much more to this story.
- Mr. Awan, for example, as being paid more than $160,000 per year to be the “IT Staff” for Ms. Schulz and other Democrats, yet most congressional staffers in the same role make no more than $60,000 per year. In addition, no one among all of these Democrats appears to be able or willing to point to what specifically Mr. Awan did for them in his “IT” role. Add to this that Mr. Awan also had access to the email accounts for the House Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs Committees, and you can see that there is an awful lot more to come from this growing scandal should the FBI and Justice Department conduct a proper investigation.
- But wait, there’s more!
- What about Fusion GPS, the firm made up of sleazy ex-fake journalists that concocted the infamous “Trump Dossier” that James Comey tried to use to frame President Trump. We now know that the preponderance of this bunch’s revenue comes from – guess who? – Russia! Oh, and they also do a lot of work for Venezuela’s socialist regime. Of course, the big unanswered question about Fusion is who exactly hired them to dummy up the Trump Dossier in the first place? The group’s management isn’t saying, and Democrats are desperate to prevent us from finding out. Go figure.
- Oh, but we aren’t done yet, are we? Nope.
- How about the whole “unmasking” scandal, which the House Intelligence Committee has finally, at long last decided to investigate, and which the Justice Department claims to also be investigating. We know now that senior Obama officials, including CIA Director John Brennan, National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and even UN Ambassador Samantha Power, issued thousands of requests for the unmasking of Republicans during the presidential campaign. THOUSANDS. It is more than fair to note that each and every one of those three people reported directly to Barack Hussein Obama at the time they were making those thousands of requests. It is beyond the realm of credibility to believe their boss had no idea what they were up to.
- There is even more than all of this, but I’m running out of space here.
- The legend the Democrats and the fake news media have created is that Hillary Clinton and her campaign people believe they lost the election due to Russian interference, and that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the campaign. A full year of investigations into these allegations has produced zero proof of any such collusion, or really any evidence at all that the Russians influenced a single vote at the end of the day.
- The truth, of course, is that it was the Democrats who were closely tied to the Russians, and the reason why the Democrats and their media agents have reacted so stunningly viciously to the election results is that they know that honest investigations into their activities will result in many, many Democrats – and possibly some fake journalists – serving major time in various federal prisons around the country.
- Had Clinton won the election, there would have been no “Russia Collusion” fantasy play, no investigations into any of the matters listed above. The Justice Department and FBI and our intelligence agencies would have remained utterly corrupted and would have protected all involved, just as they did during the Obama regime.
- But they didn’t win the election, and they woke up the morning after election day frightened and desperate to come up with some way to divert attention to Trump and the Republicans.
- We now know all of these things. The only remaining question is whether Attorney General Sessions can force the FBI and his U.S. attorneys to focus their investigations properly. We can only hope he will. There is much investigating to do.
Just another day in desperate Democrats America.
That is all.