Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Oh, noes! Not Nancy! – San Fran Nan, defending herself from a rising movement to replace her as House Minority Leader in the wake of Tuesday’s humiliating loss in Georgia’s HD 6, held a bumbling, stumbling, mumbling press conference on Thursday. During the presser, she repeated herself constantly, flailed about for words, and finally blurted out the following: “I always, always, always quote Martin Luther King in so many ways. But in this score, he said, Dr. Mar— he said, the ballot, the ballot, the ballot, legislation, legislation, legislation, your life, your life, your life.” Trouble is, Dr. King never said any such thing. But then, she’s a Democrat, so she’ll be protected by Joe and Mika this morning.
- The thing is, he’s right. – Noting the perils of Pelosi, President Trump hit Twitter with the following: “I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party – and please let Cryin’ Chuck stay!” Of course, the President is right about Ms. Pelosi’s value to the GOP – she is the Republicans’ easiest and most toxic target for congressional candidates to run against in about 3/4ths of the country. If the Ds were to replace her with someone with a more “moderate” image – though with the same radical leftist policy priorities – like Ohio Congressman Tim Ryan, they would take that easy target away from the Rs. Then again, it would be a very simple thing to replace San Fran Nan’s mug with that of the equally repugnant and toxic Chuck Schumer in those GOP ads. As he so often does, President Trump managed to sum up a fairly complex matter in a 140 character Tweet.
- She’s about to start making people offers they can’t refuse. – In any event, taking down a sitting Majority Leader of either party in the midst of a congressional session is no easy thing. San Fran Nan functions like a Mafia don, raising and distributing tons of money among her capo regimes, doling out favors, collecting chits, rewarding those who are loyal with powerful positions, punishing anyone who crosses her. Martin Scorsese could make a bang-up movie about her rise to power and her decade as the party’s leader in the House. Those Democrats who are now organizing an effort to overthrow her had better start checking under the covers for severed horse’s heads before they climb into bed.
- Hey Jake Tapper, you’ve been TrumpTrolled! – In other news, President Trump ended his two month-long Twitter trolling of James Comey and the fake news media, issuing a Tweet in which he admitted he never taped any conversations with our bi-polar former FBI Director. This naturally caused great outrage among all the fake journalists in the fake press corps, as they watched their dreams of another opportunity to claim “it’s Watergate all over again!” fly out the windows of their sad little cubicles.
- And right on cue, now that he believes there are no recordings of his conversations with President Trump, Mr. Comey and his wife were spotted by the Daily Mail’s Jennifer Smith strolling into the NYTimes Building. We should expect to see another “bombshell” scandal report out of the fake journalists at the fake newspaper of record, based entirely on some mysterious “anonymous source” within the next 48 hours. As we now know, this is how Mr. Comey has always functioned.
- Finally, here’s another reason to expect a new anonymously-sourced “bombshell” from either the NYTimes or the WaPo over the weekend: After a couple of months in which the fakenews scandal-mongers at All-Russia-All-the-time MSNBC had led in the prime time ratings, Fox News has now re-taken the top spot that it had held continuously for more than a decade, as the public becomes increasingly aware that the whole Russia Collusion canard is just a Democrat fantasy. These ratings are proof that the public has moved on, even if MSNBC and CNN haven’t.
Just another day in Scrambling Nancy Pelosi America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The Monkeys learned this by observing how the Clinton Foundation works.: New Scientist reports that a “monkey mafia” that has been stealing stuff from tourists in Indonesia has now learned to sell the stolen stuff back to the same tourists for ransom. Which of course is a lesson Bill and Hillary Clinton learned early in life, and have now passed onto Chelsea.
- Body-slamming his way to congress.: Despite breathless predictions of a “neck and neck” race by fake pundits all over the fake news media leading into election day, Republican Greg Gianforte, who apparently has a promising future in professional wrestling, easily defeated his Democrat opponent, nudist colony entertainer Rob Quist, in Thursday’s election to fill Montana’s vacant congressional seat. No word yet on how the fake reporters in the fake news media will spin this into a moral victory for the tiny, dying Democrat Party.
- From our Historic Presidential Quotes file:
- John F. Kennedy, 1961: “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”
- Bill Clinton, 1998: “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
- Barack Obama, 2009: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”
- Ronald Reagan, 1988: “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!”
- Donald Trump, 2017: “NATO members, pay your damn bills.” Ok, that’s not exactly what President Trump told the gathering of pompous NATO members on Thursday, but it’s what they heard. That’s good enough.
- He never really did have much of a sense of self-awareness or irony.: Speaking of Barack Hussein Obama, he pontificated in Germany yesterday that “In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves. We can’t hide behind a wall.” Photos from the event show that he gave his talk from behind a ten-foot security wall.
- And then there’s Katy Perry…: Tone-deaf pop star Katy Perry created a minor wave on Wednesday when she told an interviewer that the way to solve the whole Islamic terrorism problem is “Just love…no borders, no walls.” For the record, Ms. Perry’s multi-million dollar home is surrounded by a 12 foot security wall.
- Wait. You want me to substantiate my reports with documentation? But that’s real work.: Real journalists John Solomon and Sara Carter have a report out at Circa News detailing how James Comey’s FBI illegally shared unmasked intelligence information with outside third parties hundreds of times during the Barack Obama Administration. Their report is based on hard data and actual documents. Because it was based on real information, the story was missed by the NY Times and WaPo, whose fake journalists prefer to base their stories entirely on claims by unidentified “sources”, most of which are later proved to be completely false. We can also be absolutely certain that this information will be completely ignored by Special Counsel and long-time Comey crony Robert Mueller.
- They make their projections using the “broken clock” method.: The fake climate “scientists” at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) predicted on Thursday that this year’s hurricane season will produce an “above average” number of tropical storms. This marks the 12th consecutive “above average” prediction from NOAA since 2005, which was the last time we actually experienced an “above average” number of such storms. Climate alarmism at its finest. NOAA is a part of the DC swamp that desperately need draining.
Just another day in Monkey Mafia America.
That is all.
- Well, yesterday was a very slow news day, so I think I’ll just take a day off from the Campaign Update….what? There was a firing? Comey? James Comey? How did I miss that one. Ok, well, that was probably non-controversial, right? I mean, after all, every Democrat in America was calling for Comey’s head barely a week ago, blaming him for the loss by their hero, The Most Corrupt Woman in America, last November, so surely no one raised a fuss when Trump fired such a universally-detested public figure. Right? No? Ok, better go check the news, dang it.
- Ok, just kidding. By now, we all know that Democrats went even crazier than usual at the news of Comey’s firing, doing yet another 180 on their view of our former bi-polar FBI Director, who has done more to starkly reveal the abject intellectual dishonesty of every day Democrats than any public figure in American history. As I posted on Facebook last night, Democrats were for James Comey (July 5, 2016) before they were against him (October 28, 2016) before they were for him (November 6, 2016) before they were against him (May 3, 2017) before they were for him (today).
- Another Facebook post from last night: This is the Democrats, furiously deleting every Tweet and Facebook post they’ve made demanding Comey’s firing since last October 28:
- Someone pointed out that I should have added fake journalists to that caption, but all fake journalists are is Democrats with by-lines, so it was already implied.
- What else to say about Comey? Look, he did this to himself. He had a chance last July 5 to make himself a true American hero. He and he alone had a chance to demonstrate that no one in this country is above the law. He could have done that by making a criminal referral to the Attorney General in the case of Hillary Clinton and her illegal email server, a case he himself very publicly made before then refusing to make the referral. Last week he claimed he did that because he (correctly) believed the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, was hopelessly corrupt and would not take appropriate action on his referral. Regardless of whether that is true or not, that was not his judgment to make. His job was to make a criminal referral when he had found criminal activity. Everything that has happened to and with Mr. Comey since that time has simply been a natural extension of the wrongness of his decision that day.
- I just flipped over to Morning Joe, and I’m pretty sure Mika is about to have a nervous breakdown. Come to think of it, she looked exactly the same way the morning after Election Day, so maybe it’s just how she looks whenever justice prevails in America.
- Fake journalist Mark Halperin is badgering Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who is a superstar) about why the President felt an urgency to act on the firing as soon as he had received that recommendation from the Justice Department. While Sanders gave a very non-confrontational answer, the real, true answer is that he had to act as quickly as possible so that scumbag Obama holdovers in the Deep State weren’t able to leak the information to fake journalists like Mika, Joe and Mark Halperin. This is really not rocket science here.
- While the fake news media is spinning the Comey firing as somehow “unprecedented”, and an “abuse of presidential power,” the same fake media outlets cheered in 1993 when Bill Clinton had his people dummy up an ethics complaint against then-FBI Director William Sessions and fired him because he had allegedly used his government jet a few times to visit his daughter. Again, if you’re expecting intellectual honesty or consistency of thought from those on the political left, you are doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.
- Other than the Comey firing, the big news yesterday was that the fake journalists at the NY Times published an editorial that was actually critical of abortion. Surely, someone will be getting fired over that decision, given that the leaders of the Democrat Party have repeatedly said there is no room for diversity of thought on that subject in their party anymore.
Just another day in Perpetual Liberal Outrage America.
That is all.
- Here, Director, have some Pepto Bismol. Or Mylanta. Or hey, how about this nice Abilify?: Our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, gave testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. He gave one of the most tortured, twisted and improbable explanations imaginable about why he chose to insert himself into the presidential election campaign not once, not twice, but three times, at one point plaintively saying that he felt “mildly nauseous (sic)” that his actions might have influenced the outcome. Well, boo-hoo, Director. The truth is, Mr. Comey’s bout with nausea can be traced to his making the wrong decision back in July to let The Most Corrupt Woman in America off the hook for the myriad violations of law he himself described to the American public in the statement he made. Everything that took place after that was simply an extension of his refusal to enforce the law against a high-profile member of the ruling class. Self-inflicted wounds.
- Seriously, how does this clown keep his job?: Also during his testimony, our upset-stomached FBI Director admitted that The Most Corrupt Woman’s long-time companion, Huma Abedin, was freaking forwarding freaking classified freaking emails to her pedophile freaking pervert husband, Anthony freaking Weiner! Not just a few freaking emails, mind you, but, according to Director Nausea, THOUSANDS OF FREAKING CLASSIFIED FREAKING EMAILS. Naturally, upon finding out about this astonishing violation of the Espionage Act and no telling how many other federal statutes, our intrepid Bi-Polar, nauseated FBI Director decided to do….nothing. Honest to God, nothing.
- Knock me over with a feather.: A study out of Germany indicates that fully 92% of so-called “anti-fascist”, i.e., FASCIST, protesters in that country are unemployed millennial “men”, i.e., CHILDREN, who still live with their mothers. No, really, I swear I did not make that up. Here’s the link. By the way, if this surprises you, and if you don’t think a study conducted in the U.S. would produce a very similar result, you are a moron. No really, I swear, you are.
- Watching “Key Largo” also upset her because there weren’t any large people in it.: Rebecca Theodore, a fake film reviewer for the NY Times and Entertainment Weekly, issued a tweet yesterday in which she noted that her magazine’s cover photo of the cast of the new re-make of “Orient Express”, doesn’t include “any Asian people.” Really, folks, I swear to you that I. Do. Not. Make. This. Stuff. Up. I mean, who could?
Just another day in bi-polar, mildly nauseous (sic), no-Asians-on-the-Orient-Express America.
That is all.
Some thoughts about the events of the past week:
- The ongoing demonization of House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes by the fake news media and Democrat Party is classic Saul Alinsky tactics (Rule 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.). They see someone getting to the heart of a scandal that will ultimately cause great harm to the leftist cause, and so they demonize the messenger. There is absolutely nothing wrong in any action Nunes has taken in getting accurate, truthful information out regarding the Obama Administration’s blatant surveillance of the Trump campaign and transition team, and the illegal unmasking of General Mike Flynn and several others that resulted from that activity. Thus, having no way to refute the information Nunes has revealed, the fake media and Democrats focus on the messenger and the process in an effort to convince the public that that is the “real” issue at hand. It isn’t.
- Nunes must not resign or be removed from his chairmanship. If either happens, the fake media/Democrat strategy wins, and it will continued to be deployed against others so long as it is effective. We can likely trust Nunes to stand firm; but, can we trust Speaker Paul Ryan to do the same? That’s a perilous question.
- On the Senate side, watch Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley and his efforts to get our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, to release information regarding a Feb. 28 WaPo story that alleged that the FBI actually was paying the British intelligence agent who concocted the false “dossier” about then-candidate Donald Trump. Grassley issued a letter demanding information on the matter on March 6, which has been stone-walled by the FBI. So he issued a second letter this past week. The Senate hearings on this matter – which if true, should result in the removal of Comey and anyone else who was involved in constructing that false dossier – will be fascinating. Naturally, the fake news media has held a virtual blackout on reporting on this story. But they can’t ignore it forever.
- As well, the Evelyn Farkas matter is key. She went on record admitting that the Obama Administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign and transition, and shared classified intelligence far and wide. Her denial this past week was weak and a transparent effort to do damage control. If she is not called by the House and Senate Intel Committees to testify under oath, then people should demand to know why.
- Also, pay attention to this story: Fox New’s Adam Housley reported on Saturday that he has spoken with multiple sources inside U.S. intelligence agencies who confirm that the Obama spying on Trump began “before Trump was the GOP nominee,” and that “The person who did the unmasking is “very well known, very high up, very senior, in the intelligence world & is not in the FBI.” John Brennan and James Clapper come immediately to mind as the prime candidates here.
The bottom line is this: The real story in all of this is that, for the better part of a year, we had a sitting presidential administration spying on the campaign of the other party’s candidate, all while the sitting President was actively out campaigning for his own party’s candidate. That is an abuse of power so extraordinary and stunning that it makes Richard Nixon look like a 4th grader playing tiddly winks. If the proof of this is ultimately made fully public, many Obama officials and probably media personalities will go to prison for a long time.
Congressional Democrats and those in the intel community who were involved know that that is the real story, and are continuing to pound on the fantasy “Trump/Russia” collusion nonsense, along with the “process” deflection about Devin Nunes as their means of deflecting media and public attention from the real story. Naturally, the fake news media goes along with the deflection in keeping with its willing role as the publicity arm of the Democratic Party.
Everything the Democrats and fake news media are doing here is classic Saul Alinsky 101. If they are able to prevail and prevent the truth from seeing the light of day, our country is well and truly doomed.
That is all.
- Hard starboard! No, make that port! No, starboard! No, wait…: That crashing sound you heard around 2:30 CT Friday was the GOP’s chances of holding both houses of congress in 2018 running upon the shoals of Obamacare. Unlike the Democrats in Congress, Republicans have always had a very hard time goose-stepping in lockstep on any piece of legislation – unless it is simply a repeal bill they know will fail in the senate – and the party’s pitiful congressional leadership couldn’t hold the caucus together. Thus, as is so often the case with a Republican congress, it proves yet again incapable of governing the country in a positive manner. Some things never change.
- Actually doing stuff is risky, so…: The Senate is no better. Presented this year with a grand opportunity to make use of the Congressional Review Act to rescind a raft of horrible last-minute Obama regulatory actions, the House has actually acted on more than a dozen items. But the Senate, using the excuse of the confirmation process, has only managed to act on a handful. With the timetable governing use of the CRA set to run out in late May, and the congressional schedule littered with days off and a two-week vacation between now and then, the GOP senate is going to end up leaving millions of disappointed constituents in the wake of its failure to act. Again, some things never change.
- I got this Tweedle-dee here, or this Tweedle-dum – take your pick.: In the end, American voters are left with a choice between one ruling class party (the Democrats) that actively hates the majority of the country, and a second ruling class party (the Republicans) that at least pretends to love the country but cannot summon the political courage needed to do anything positive to help it.
- Nothing says “ruling class” like an unearned two-week vacation.: As mentioned above, Congress will be taking the 2nd and 3rd week in April off. Many members of both parties will be holding public townhall meetings during those weeks. What are the Republicans going to say to their no-doubt hostile audiences about Obamacare? Remember, over the last 7 years, these people have said, “just give us a majority in the House, and we’ll repeal Obamacare.” They got the House, and failed. Then they said, “just give us a majority in the Senate, and we’ll repeal Obamacare.” They got the Senate, and failed. Then they said, “just give us the presidency, and we’ll repeal Obamacare.” They got the Presidency, and even holding every lever of power in the nation’s capitol, they still failed to do a damn thing.
- Paul Ryan’s new book: The Seven Habits of Highly-Ineffective Speakers.: Here’s a thought: A Speaker who is a real leader would cancel this two-week vacation and hold the House in session until his party’s caucus produces a “repeal and replace” bill that it can pass. There is nothing sacrosanct about the published congressional schedule, and no reason why a congress that has thus far produced basically nothing of note in three months deserves two weeks off. Warning: holding your breath waiting for this to happen could be hazardous to your health.
- This better be good.: In other news, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes has called bi-polar FBI Director James Comey and NSA Director Mike Rogers back to testify before his committee next week in a closed session, so that the witnesses might actually answer dozens of questions that they claimed they could not answer in last Monday’s public hearing. Naturally, the ranking Democrat on the Committee, the bug-eyed Adam Schiff, virulently opposed this opportunity for the committee to have access to full information on the question of whether the Obama Administration spied on the Trump Transition Team and campaign. We should not be surprised if Schiff and his fellow Democrats boycott the hearing, or pull some other public stunt to distract attention away from the real legal issue at play in this matter.
Just another week in the un-drained swamp of Washington DC.
That is all.
Photo credit: CNN.com
Some actual serious commentary on this serious Friday morning:
- It’s seeming increasingly likely that House Speaker Paul Ryan is indeed working to sabotage the effort to repeal and replace Obamacare, as has long been rumored. Absent that motivation, it’s hard to explain why any Speaker would call a vote for what is supposed to be one of his two top priorities for the session before he knows he has the votes in-hand. But that’s exactly what the Speaker did yesterday, only to cancel the scheduled vote late in the afternoon when it became obvious the votes weren’t there. A very smart lawyer once told me that you don’t ask a question unless you know what the answer is going to be. Ryan’s not a lawyer, but, dayum that was a stupid move.
- The punishment for everyone else in the House is that they have to stay over in Washington DC through Friday and actually work a full week for once. That’s always upsetting to our ruling class legislators, who are accustomed to flying out to DC on Monday mornings and flying out of DC on Thursday afternoons, for what normally amounts to the equivalent of a 3 day work week. Whether the hardship of an extra day of work will change any recalcitrant minds on this vote remains to be seen. But the Speaker and President Trump are demanding a vote today, so we will find out very soon.
- The alternative to acting on this legislation is to allow Obamacare to completely implode, which it is in the process of doing, exploding the federal debt even further in the process. Republicans in DC worry that that will mean big losses for them at the polling places in November 2018. Ordinary Americans should worry about what that means for those among us who desperately need their medical insurance due to ongoing significant health issues. If Republicans fail to fix the current atrocity of a system after seven years of rank demagoguery on the issue, then they will deserve what the get in the mid-term elections.
- James Rosen of Fox News, one of the few remaining actual working journalists in the nation’s capitol, reported late yesterday that the National Security Agency – which, unlike the FBI, has been cooperating with the House Intelligence Committee’s investigations – is going to provide members of that committee with “smoking gun” evidence that Barack Obama’s evil minions did indeed spy upon the Trump Transition Team, illegally un-mask American citizens in that process, and illegally share the intel collected within the Obama Administration and outside of it. According to Rosen, that information will be shared with committee members as early as today. Rosen also reports that ranking Democrat on the committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, has already been briefed on the intel yesterday, which may explain why he quit making his prior wild allegations to any fake reporter he could find yesterday.
- If Mr. Rosen’s reporting is correct – and his track record is very good – it might explain why then-President Obama issued an order in early January which dramatically increased the number of people in his administration who could legally share this kind of confidential intel information involving American citizens. The cynic in me thinks that he and his evil minions probably woke up one morning realizing this stuff had been illegally viewed by several people, and decided to make that change in order to provide some legal cover for them. Where the Obama people are concerned, the cynic in me has, if anything, consistently underestimated their capacity for mendacity over the last 9 years.
- Also, if Mr. Rosen’s reporting is correct, we’re going to have months of high-profile prosecutions of members of the Obama Administration, which will cause the fake news media to become even more virulent and insane than it has already been. These people have their entire senses of self-worth vested in the virtual canonization of Mr. Obama and his evil minions, and they will relentlessly demonize anyone who goes after them, regardless of the evidence at hand.
- If Mr. Rosen’s reporting is not correct, and there is no “smoking gun” to support the claims made Wednesday by Rep. Devin Nunes, then his days at chairman of the House Intelligence Committee are probably numbered, and they should be.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer announced yesterday that his caucus will indeed filibuster the nomination of Judge John Gorsuch to fill the vacant seat on the Supreme Court. This is an idiotic decision since Mr. Gorsuch handled himself so ably during his hearings, but senate Democrats are now so beholden to the radical, rage-filled leftists who fund their campaigns that they really have little choice. So they’ll gladly walk this plank to keep that campaign money flowing in.
- But wait – Mitch McConnell could bail them out! Later in the day, Schumer made it known that he was offering a compromise to the Senate Majority Leader: The Ds would allow Gorsuch’s nomination to be confirmed if McConnell promises not to do away with the filibuster on any future Supreme Court nominations by President Trump. If Sen. McConnell falls for this deal, then the Republican Party will be revealed as being well and truly worthless to millions of ordinary Americans who voted them into office in the last three election cycles, and gave them their current majority in the Senate.
Just another day in do-nothing Congress America.
That is all.
- He obviously believes in the old saying, “A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of narrow minds.”: Our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, offered testimony yesterday before the House Intelligence Committee. In his testimony, he offered the following very carefully worded statement: “With respect to the president’s tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets.” That statement, of course, has been reported loud and long by every fake outlet of the fake news media. But, true to his bi-polar nature, Mr. Comey went on to say that his initial statement does not preclude the possibility that “other surveillance methods” were used against Trump and his staff, both before and after the election. That statement, of course, has been roundly ignored by pretty much every fake outlet of the fake news media. Mr. Comey may have bi-polar issues, but the fake news media is purely single-minded.
- Wait…what?: The most hilarious part of Mr. Comey’s entire five hours on the stand came when he accused the Russians of attempting to “sow chaos…and instability” in the U.S. electoral process. Given his own multiple gratuitous interventions into the U.S. election process during 2016, one can only wonder what it is that Mr. Comey sees when he peers into his no-doubt bi-focal bathroom mirror each morning.
- Another poster child for term limits on display.: On the other end of Capitol Hill, the confirmation hearing for Judge Neil Gorsuch began before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which includes luminaries like Democrat Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, who has been on the Committee for so long he actually helped organize the “high tech lynching” of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. In his opening remarks, Sen. Leahy said “Senate Republicans made a big show last year about respecting the voice of the American people in this process. Now they’re arguing that the Senate should rubber-stamp their nominees selected by extreme interest groups and nominated by a president who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.” Sen. Leahy and his fellow senate Ds were so appalled by Judge Gorsuch’s “extremism” that the unanimously voted to confirm him the U.S. Court of Appeals when he was nominated by President George W. Bush.
- This is the only possible explanation for their silence on the matter.: In his own opening statement, Judge Gorsuch remarked that “ours is a judiciary of honest black polyester.” Perpetually-aggrieved snowflakes everywhere no doubt puzzled over this remark, confused about whether to attack the Judge for being a racist, or a supporter of evil big oil companies, since polyester is derived from petroleum products.
- Meanwhile, out there in the Twitterverse…: Social Justice Warriors went crazy on Twitter when KitchenAid introduced a new line of small kitchen appliances that were painted a bright magenta color. SJWs immediately went on the attack, within minutes coming up with the hashtag “#EverydaySexism” as their moniker for their assault on the manufacturer. What these perpetually-aggrieved nincompoops failed to notice is that KitchenAid introduced these appliances as their means of raising awareness about breast cancer, and is donating a portion of every sale to Breast Cancer Haven, a non-profit organization in the UK. D’oh!
Just another day in bi-polar America.
That is all.