- Here, Director, have some Pepto Bismol. Or Mylanta. Or hey, how about this nice Abilify?: Our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, gave testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. He gave one of the most tortured, twisted and improbable explanations imaginable about why he chose to insert himself into the presidential election campaign not once, not twice, but three times, at one point plaintively saying that he felt “mildly nauseous (sic)” that his actions might have influenced the outcome. Well, boo-hoo, Director. The truth is, Mr. Comey’s bout with nausea can be traced to his making the wrong decision back in July to let The Most Corrupt Woman in America off the hook for the myriad violations of law he himself described to the American public in the statement he made. Everything that took place after that was simply an extension of his refusal to enforce the law against a high-profile member of the ruling class. Self-inflicted wounds.
- Seriously, how does this clown keep his job?: Also during his testimony, our upset-stomached FBI Director admitted that The Most Corrupt Woman’s long-time companion, Huma Abedin, was freaking forwarding freaking classified freaking emails to her pedophile freaking pervert husband, Anthony freaking Weiner! Not just a few freaking emails, mind you, but, according to Director Nausea, THOUSANDS OF FREAKING CLASSIFIED FREAKING EMAILS. Naturally, upon finding out about this astonishing violation of the Espionage Act and no telling how many other federal statutes, our intrepid Bi-Polar, nauseated FBI Director decided to do….nothing. Honest to God, nothing.
- Knock me over with a feather.: A study out of Germany indicates that fully 92% of so-called “anti-fascist”, i.e., FASCIST, protesters in that country are unemployed millennial “men”, i.e., CHILDREN, who still live with their mothers. No, really, I swear I did not make that up. Here’s the link. By the way, if this surprises you, and if you don’t think a study conducted in the U.S. would produce a very similar result, you are a moron. No really, I swear, you are.
- Watching “Key Largo” also upset her because there weren’t any large people in it.: Rebecca Theodore, a fake film reviewer for the NY Times and Entertainment Weekly, issued a tweet yesterday in which she noted that her magazine’s cover photo of the cast of the new re-make of “Orient Express”, doesn’t include “any Asian people.” Really, folks, I swear to you that I. Do. Not. Make. This. Stuff. Up. I mean, who could?
Just another day in bi-polar, mildly nauseous (sic), no-Asians-on-the-Orient-Express America.
That is all.
- We here in the Fake News Media want you to think today is something noble.: Today is May Day, which our fake news media will tell you all means it is “International Workers Day”. What the fake news media won’t tell you is that May Day is a celebration that originated in the Soviet Union, and is actually a celebration of communism. Which means all the progressives, social justice warriors and Bernie Sanders will be breaking the bubbly.
- She didn’t leave the commies, the commies left her.: Speaking of commies, even San Fran Nan Pelosi, that doddering, terminally confused leader of the congressional Democrats, is not radical enough for those celebrating Lenin and Stalin today. Her apparent lack of being quite stupid and out of touch with anyone outside of San Francisco enough for the Party’s ruling commie faction has led Senator Bernie Sanders to recruit a commie challenger for her when she runs for re-election next year. Man, it really is tough times to be in the Democrat “leadership” these days.
- It’s called projection.: Speaking of the Fake News Media, they had their annual celebration of faking the news in Washington DC on Saturday evening. Some really bad comic who no one over 16 has ever heard of emceed the event, at one point referring to Trump supporters as “his back country hick voters.” Meanwhile, speaker after speaker – including the Washington Posts’s Bob Woodward, who also used his speech to give out a commercial for Amazon stock – got up and felt the need to assure the audience that “we are not fake news.” Note to those speakers: If you feel the need to publicly claim you aren’t “fake news”, you probably are.
- Fake, but predictable.: In other words, the Fake News Media did exactly what President Donald Trump predicted they would do: They gave themselves a big congratulatory hug, profanely attacked the Administration, demonstrated zero sense of self-awareness or introspection about their collective abandonment of their intended role in this society as the protector of the public interest, and proved that they are indeed, in coordination with the Democrats, the Opposition Party. Then again, expecting these people to engage in introspection is like expecting your cat to quit shedding on your favorite pillow. Ain’t gonna happen.
- They reached that point around November 9, Mike.: Meanwhile, President Trump held a rally before a huge and raucus crowd in Pennsylvania to celebrate the end of his first 100 days in office. Vice President Mike Pence, while warming up the crowd, blamed “left-wing activists and their willing allies in the media” for “ignoring the facts and spreading that fake news. He’s driving them all a little bit crazy.” Which just proves that our Vice President remains a master of under-statement.
- She’s a feminist hero, after all.: HeatStreet reports that Linda Sarsour, a pro-terrorist, pro-sharia law activist who has ironically served as a major organizer of “women’s” marches around the country, is now a protected client of the Democrat National Committee. DNC Vice Chairman Michael Blake – a radical holdover of the Obama Administration – Tweeted this out over the weekend: “Making it real clear. If you keep coming after [Linda Sarsour], we’re going to respond directly, consistently, and with all heart and soul.” Thus, the very public and transparent co-option of the Democratic Party by radical Islam proceeds apace.
- Has anyone seen Joe Biden recently?: PJ Media reports that someone in Waynesboro, VA has been going around kidnapping cats, shaving their underbellies and then returning them home in the dead of night. No word if this guy – or gal – was an attendee at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, but he would have fit right in at the MSNBC table.
Just another day in fake news media, cat-shaving America.
That is all.
- Fake Indian Senator heap big angry at former Big Chief taking wampum from forked tongue Wall Street guys.: Elizabeth Warren, the fake Indian Senator from Massachusetts, is upset with Barack Obama, because he cashed in with a $400,000 speaker’s fee paid for by a Wall Street firm. The Fake Ms. Warren, of course, greedily takes hundreds of thousands of dollars from Wall Street interests into her campaign funds, and earns hundreds of thousands of dollars each year as a “professor” at Harvard, in a chair named for a deceased powerful Wall Street lawyer. In a political party built on fakery, “Faucahontas” may well be the fakest of them all.
- We here at the Alt-Left love Maxine Waters, even if she is a rambling, incoherent simpleton.: This is fun. The link takes you to a video of Maxine Waters, who has forgotten how to pronounce “North Korea.”
- We here at the Alt-Left also love Nancy Pelosi, who often makes Maxine Waters look like a pure genius by comparison.: In the interests of equal time, the Democrat minority leader also often appears to be losing it.
- Why the whole “Russia hacked the election” thing has disappeared from the headlines.: The evil minions at Facebook issued a report yesterday on the supposed “impacts” of “fake news” reports carried on that platform during the 2016 election campaign. The report’s conclusion is that such reports constituted less than 1/10th of 1 percent of the overall political discourse at Facebook, a tiny percentage that had no impact at all on voter decision-making. Very predictably, the fake news media is making no mention of that conclusion. Doesn’t fit the Democrat narrative, after all.
- News you won’t see in the fake news media.: A new poll from YouGov indicates that just 35% of Americans believe the fake news media exercises its guaranteed press freedoms responsibly. Those are the Democrats who responded to the poll.
- Let’s just hope he’s not Taco Loco.: The Dallas Cowboys took a kid named Taco in the first round of the NFL draft, a defensive end out of Michigan. This really has nothing to do with the Campaign that Never Ends – I just wanted to use the line that I sure do hope this Taco is Bueno. Taco Bueno – get it?
- So unabashedly fake they’ve become a parody of themselves.: Ok, lessee here…Trump’s tax cuts eliminate the income tax entirely for couples making $24,000; they cut the rate for the next $26,000 by 33%; they cut the rate of tax on the middle class by 40%; and they cut the rate on the upper class by 11%. Fake media strategy? Scream that IT’S A TAX CUT FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Hey, rumbling tummies are a trigger point at Yale.: A group of Yale graduate students went on a “hunger strike” in hopes of convincing the University that the $40 grand in annual free tuition and $30 grand annual stipend for health benefits and living expenses they currently receive just is not enough for their expensive tastes. When it was revealed that the “hunger” part of the strike is actually optional, and that these snowflakes can actually go get food whenever they want to, the students were roundly and appropriately savaged on social media. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
Just another day in America, where even the hunger strikes are fake.
That is all.
- Bill Nye, the fake “Science Guy” who has become a leading light of the ClimateFraud movement, is now branching out into other areas of social nitwittery. During a panel discussion earlier this week, he asked, “Should we have policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world?” Perhaps Mr. Nye should change his nickname to “Bill Nye The Eugenics Guy.”
- Hey, you know all those shows about people building, buying and living in Tiny Houses? Yeah, they’re racist. Or something. Some writer named July (she was probably born in February but her parents couldn’t spell it) Westhale, writing at some obscure website called The Establishment, complains that this trend of prosperous people choosing to live in small houses amounts to something she calls “poverty appropriation.” No really, I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link. You can read the whole thing if you want to, but doing so is likely to lower your IQ by about 10 points.
- Conservative writer Ann Coulter cancelled her planned speech at Berkeley University, citing looming threats of rioting and violence from an array of “progressive”, i.e. fascist, groups. Amazingly, the ACLU, which has managed to remain silent throughout the last six months as these fascist, anti-free speech groups have wrought havoc across the nation, finally somehow managed to summon the fortitude to issue the following Tweet: “The heckler’s veto of Coulter’s Berkeley speech is a loss for the 1st Amendment. We must protect speech on campus, even when hateful.” Boy, that’s some really bold talk from our country’s self-proclaimed protector of the First Amendment, huh? They must’ve really been riled up to Tweet like that. Hopefully, they’ve gotten themselves back under control this morning. Whew.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden received a standing ovation when he attended a Washington Wizards basketball game on Wednesday night. He actually thought he was at the Washington Nationals game, and kept asking his friends when did they start playing baseball in shorts? Ok, I don’t know if he did that, but be honest: you wouldn’t be surprise if he did, now, would you?
- But hey, the UN makes Bill Nye look like almost a serious person.: The United Nations warned President Trump in early February that repealing Obamacare would “put the U.S. at odds with its international obligations.” Just another reason to leave the UN.
- Wait. Is there a problem here? Because I don’t see it.: President Trump’s tax plan was introduced on Wednesday, and it predictably created a firestorm among defenders of traditional high-tax, Democrat states. Why? Because the plan would eliminate all personal deductions other than mortgage interest and charitable contributions. Which means that state income and sales taxes would no longer be deductible. Which means that the plan would penalize residents who live in socialist enclaves like New York, California, New Jersey and Washington. Which seems to me to be the very essence of just desserts.
- This is CNN.: President Trump held a briefing for all 100 members of the U.S. Senate regarding the situation with North Korea, which his military chiefs characterized as “very grave.” The only aspect of the meeting that CNN and the fake media wanted to talk about was why the meeting was held in the White House offices instead of on Capitol Hill. Likewise, after the President’s tax reform proposal was introduced, all the fake media wanted to talk about was the President’s tax returns. #Fakenews is their life.
- How long before the Nobel Committee gives in to the Clinton pressure?: The well-coordinated effort between the Clinton machine and the fake news media to convince you that Chelsea Clinton really, truly is a serious person who you should make your president someday continued to escalate, as the achievement-devoid, dimwitted daughter of The Most Corrupt Woman in America was given yet another award for doing pretty much nothing of note. This time it was something called the “City Harvest Award For Commitment to Fighting Hunger” in New York City. Why did this award go to Chelsea? Well, it turns out that she once spent half a day loading grapefruit into boxes so they could be distributed to New York’s poor residents. Now, we should never belittle any efforts to help the poor, but this is such an insult to those who volunteer so much of their time to assist operations like The Vineyard in my old hometown of Beeville, or volunteer every week at the United Way, the Salvation Army or Goodwill distribution centers in cities across the country, and seldom if ever receive any recognition for doing so. Please, Democrats, make the Clintons, especially their dimwitted daughter, slink off into the ash bin of history where they belong. You have better people to waste your votes on, don’t you?
Just another day in Everything is Fake, especially Chelsea Clinton, America.
That is all.
- I have to admit that this whole fake media construct about how Donald Trump should have been able to keep every campaign promise he made during his first 100 days in office is incredibly annoying to me. Even Brett Baeir at Fox News put up a graphic on his newscast last night purporting to show that the President has “only” followed through on a third of about 55 promises made during his campaign.
- This fake media fetish flies in the face of the reality that Donald Trump, if he never accomplishes another thing during his first term, has already become an amazingly impactful President, and the impacts will be felt for decades to come. Here’s just a partial list of what he has already achieved – with virtually no help from his GOP congressional colleagues – during his first 96 days in office:
- The nomination and confirmation of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court would on its own render Trump’s first term a successful one. Think about it this way: For as along as Gorsuch serves on the Court – which could be 30 years or more – every 5-4 decision rendered in the favor of the Constitution will be the direct result of Donald Trump’s defeat of The Most Corrupt Woman in America last November. This more than anything else will be Trump’s enduring legacy to the nation.
- He’s put the disgusting, semi-human scum who infest the United Nations Security Council on notice that the United States will no longer be a lapdog for their mistreatment of Israel and other U.S. allies. A huge change in direction from the previous 8 years.
- He’s put our NATO allies on notice that the United States expects them all to begin paying their fair share of the costs of that organization, and several of those countries have already lined up to start paying the piper. Yuge.
- He’s put Syria and its Russian benefactors on notice that the United States will no longer stand limp-wristed by as they commit war crimes on the Syrian population.
- He’s put the fake Climate Change subsidy industry on notice that the subsidy gravy train is about to start running dry, and the international Climate Fraud community that the U.S. is no longer going to engage in the massive redistribution of wealth that is at the very heart of the Paris Climate Accords.
- He’s put the crazy little fat guy in Pyong Yang on notice that the U.S. is no longer going to stand by limp-wristed as he pops off missiles into the Sea of Japan and threatens our cities with nuclear annihilation.
- His policy of actually enforcing U.S. immigration laws has already reduced the flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border by more than 70%.
- His pro-business policy actions have already lowered new unemployment claims to a 17 year low.
- His reversals of Obama-era regulations have already saved the U.S. economy over $80 billion.
- Where energy policy is concerned, he has in a few short months completely altered the nation’s course from one of short supply, increasing imports, and heavier and heavier regulations designed to kill domestic industries, to one of abundance, less reliance on foreign providers, and massive new investments in jobs and infrastructure. I know I’m a wonk about energy, folks, but energy – how we source it, how we produce it, how we distribute it and how much it costs us as a society, is one of the very most crucial issues we face as a country.
- All of those things and many, many more have already been accomplished with very little help and much obstruction from congress, with a “deep state” consisting of Obama holdovers in our intel agencies, state department and EPA doing everything they can to obstruct his efforts, with a fake news media mis-reporting on pretty much every aspect of it, and with an FBI slow-playing background checks for his proposed appointees, which is still forcing the Administration to operate on a skeleton crew. It’s all been done through the sheer force of his own will.
- Bottom line: This has already been an amazingly impactful presidency. Which of course explains why the fake journalists in the fake news media are so anxious for you all to believe otherwise.
Just the first 100 days in Trump Derangement Syndrome, fake news media America.
That is all.
- Thank God he’s not being divisive.: In between shouting his focus-grouped cusswords, DNC Chairman Tom Perez told an audience in Las Vegas Saturday that his Party has no room anymore for anyone who is pro-life. This is part of what Mr. Perez – who Democrats said was brought in to bring “stability” to their dying Party – calls his “National Unity Tour.” Yeah…that isn’t really working out.
- The poll also found that water is wet.: 67% of respondents to a new ABC/WaPo poll said that the Democrat Party is “out of touch with ordinary Americans.” The other 33% are Democrats.
- Nothing to see here, folks, move along.: The sponsoring fake news outlets did their best to hide it from their dwindling audiences, but that same poll also contained yet another humiliating result for The Most Corrupt Woman in America. Respondents said that, while they favored The Most Corrupt Woman when they voted last November by a 46-43 margin, if they had it to do over again, they would vote for Donald Trump by a 43-40 margin. No word if The Most Corrupt Woman blamed that result on a) her inept staff, b) misogyny, c) James Comey, or d) the Russians, but it seems likely that she would.
- Hey, stupid sells.: Queen of MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, told her nitwit-filled audience that the civil war that is breaking out in Venezuela is all due to the fact that the country’s state-run oil company made a contribution to the Trump Inauguration festivities. That may be the fakest news ever reported by any outlet in the fakety fakey fake national news media. Can there be any doubt she will win a fake award from her colleagues for this fake report?
- And speaking of stupid, CBS is with her.: CBS Morning News fake host Gayle King told an Access Hollywood interviewer that her extended vacay with the Obamas “was not political at all.” For the record, Ms. King gave more than $34,000 to Obama’s presidential campaign, and her daughter worked as a staffer in his White House.
- “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.”: Ok, this guy’s not one-eyed and fat, but I just wanted to use that great Robert Duval line from “True Grit.” But some guy named Curtis Kalin, writing in the Washington Examiner, says that the “Oakland Raiders move to Las Vegas is one of the worst taxpayer-funded fiscal sins of all time.” He’s obviously never heard of federal subsidies for corn-based ethanol.
- Our science is the kind you can’t do without a whole bunch of federal dollars.: Speaking of atrocious taxpayer subsidies, a bunch of people claiming to be “scientists”, led by Billy Nye the “science” guy – who is actually an engineer – held a demonstration on the National Mall in support of “science”. Very predictably, this “non-partisan” gathering immediately turned into a series of ugly, profane attacks on the Trump Administration, and was really nothing more than a demonstration in favor of continuing the billions in federal subsidies to any researcher whose “research” toes the partisan line on “climate change”. In reality, this demonstration had as much to do with “science” as any episode of “Mystery Science Theatre 3000.”
- Sounds like a classic Obama non-solution, all right.: Ex-Obama official Cass Sunstein suggested on Sunday that Facebook and other social media outlets should experiment with using an “opposing viewpoints” button instead of attempting to censor and curate content. Yeah, that is probably not going to work with people who throw daily temper tantrums on their Facebook feeds, and then put on masks, grab their pepper spray and go out looking for someone to assault in public.
Just another day in Everything is Fake, Even Science America.
That is all.
Photo credit: MRCTV.org
- Who you gonna believe, us or your lyin’ eyes?: There was another Islamic terrorist attack in Paris for which ISIS has taken credit, and everyone in authority and in the fake media in that country and in America is doing everything they can to pretend it has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. Who could’ve ever seen that coming?
- Hey, whatever happened to that Jill Stein? Isn’t she a pistol?: Turns out that the insufferable Ms. Stein and her Green Party are now coordinating efforts with the Council on American and Islamic Relations (CAIR) to “fight Islamophobia”. CAIR, of course, has long served as an apologist group for Islamic terrorists and is known to have many ties to terrorist organizations. Hey, maybe ol’ Jill can get her new friends to demand a recount of the number of their ISIS buddies were killed by that MOAB we dropped Afghanistan last week. That’d be great.
- Speaking of prominent radical Islamists…: Keith Ellison, the Islamist Vice Chairman of the Democrat National Committee, told an audience on Thursday that his Party would be in far better shape if Barack Obama hadn’t been such a bad Party leader. That is absolutely true, and everyone should appreciate such a rare moment of abject honesty coming from any Democrat leader.
- Here at the DNC, we are unified in our separate-ness.: Speaking of the DNC, Chairman Tom Perez, the DNC’s serial-cussing Chairman, and Commie Senator Bernie Sanders kicked off their “Democratic Party Unity Tour” this week, with the stated goal of unifying the Democrats behind a far-leftists agenda and turning it into “a 50-state party”. Because, you know, right now it’s about a 12-state party at best. The problem is, in his first interview on the tour, the Commie Senator told the interviewer that he is “not a Democrat”, which kind of puts the lie to the whole deal, doesn’t it?
- You know he’s lying because he still has a job at CNN.: CNN fake journalist Jake Tapper, who drank the Obama Kool-aid for 8 long years, told an interviewer that too many in his profession were “too friendly” to Mr. Obama, and “drank the Kool-aid.” In his next breath, the putz claimed that he was “very tough” on Obama. No word if Mr. Tapper also thinks Harry Potter is, like, a real person.
- Tired of winning yet? Part I: The Labor Department reports that continuing jobless claims fell below the 2 million mark in April for just the second time since 2017, a 17 year low. Democrats and fake journalists across the country hate this news with a passion, trust me.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II: The American Action Forum reports that the actions taken by President Donald Trump to rescind Obama-era regulations in just his first 85 days in office have already saved the American people more than $86 billion, a pace of more than a billion dollars every day. Elections matter.
- God Bless Texas.: Today is San Jacinto Day, the 181st anniversary of the 18-minute battle that won Texas’s independence from Mexico. If you’re a Texan, take a minute out of your day to remember the brave individuals whose actions led to all that this great state gives you today. If you’re an American, you should also take a moment to reflect on these events, because the Battle of San Jacinto was not just a great day for Texas, it was a great day for America as well.
Just another day in God Blessed America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: BusinessInsider.com
- She hasn’t heard that thing about glass houses.: GOP Senator Joni Ernst told an audience on Wednesday that President Trump’s frequent trips to his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida bother not only her, but other members of the Republican caucus. “I do wish he would spend more time in Washington, D.C. That’s what we have the White House for.” It should be noted that Sen. Ernst said this as she and her fellow members of the do-nothing congress are in the midst of the least-deserved 2-week vacation in American history, and also in the midst of a month in which congress is only in session for 8 days. But hey, they’re working 12 days in May, so that makes it all better. One would think that, as a colonel in the U.S. Army, Ms. Ernst would possess a keener sense of self-awareness.
- The other 11% was Fox News.: The Media Research Center published a report showing that 89% of the fake news media coverage of President Trump thus far has been negative in nature. Frankly, I’m surprised it is that low.
- Speaking of media coverage, you won’t be getting it from Bill O’Reilly anymore. Mr. O’Reilly was jettisoned by Fox News on Wednesday due to an array of sexual harassment allegations against him. Mr. O’Reilly denies the charges, and claims that he has chosen to pay out more than $13 million in settlements of similar claims in the past simply to buy peace. Whatever. If he is innocent, then shame on Fox News. If he’s guilty then shame on him, and good riddance. And for the rest of us, men and women alike, if you still haven’t figured in the year 2017 that that kind of boorish behavior has no place in your work place, then you need to be gone as well. It really is that simple.
- She should be placed on the Endangered Species List.: Noted feminist writer Camile Paglia, one of the few honest left-wing leaders in the world today, told an audience at a NYTimes-sponsored panel discussion that President Trump is on his way to being re-elected already, and that “the Democrats have overplayed their hand.” Interestingly, she repeatedly referred to the Democrat Party and the fake news media as a single, unified entity in her remarks, which are linked here. Like I said, she’s honest.
- They just can’t help themselves. Faking the news is in their genes.: Speaking of the fake NYTimes, its fake editors chose to fake up a photo comparison between the New England Patriots’ attendance at a 2015 celebratory meeting with then-President Obama and yesterday’s attendance by the team and staff with President Trump. They did this only because 2017 photo appeared to show much smaller attendance. But the Patriot organization itself corrected the error, tweeting that “These photos lack context. Facts: In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn.” Those seated on the South Lawn do not show up in the 2017 photo. #Fakenews, defined, by the fake newspaper of record.
- If you like your #fakenews early, tune in to CBS.: But the NY Times is far, far from the only reliable source of unreliable, fake news. Heat Street reveals that CBS Morning News fake host Gayle King, who gave Barack Obama a stream of softball interviews over the last 8 years, has spent recent days vacationing with the Obamas in French Polynesia. FYI, it will be a cold day in hell when Gayle King is caught vacationing with anyone named Trump.
Just another day in Fake News Media America.
That is all.
- The Obama legacy in action.: Multiple videos have emerged on social websites that show Berkeley cops standing around doing nothing as violent clashes broke out over the weekend between Trump supporters and radical leftwing agitators on the Cal Berkeley campus. In one, a policeman who is asked why he and his partner aren’t doing anything answers that he was told by his boss to stand down. Makes sense. After all, why would Democrats want to interfere with a riot funded by the same people who funded their last election campaign?
- Nate Silver will give him a 95% chance of winning after he loses.: So, there’s a special election in Georgia today to see who will fill the seat congressional seat vacated by Health and Human Resources Secretary Tom Price. Democrats are all excited because the single D in the race has seen support as high as 40% in the public opinion polls taken in the race. Meanwhile, the other 60% is being split between the dozen GOP candidates in what has been a traditionally Republican district. Naturally, the fake news media is pretending that the Democrat is going to “win”. He isn’t. He’s going to get about 40% of the vote – probably less, if the normal bias in the polls materializes here – and then have to face the highest Republican vote-getter in a runoff election in June, an election the Republican candidate will easily win. The news frenzy you’ve seen surrounding this race is #fakenews, defined.
- Polls show nobody cares. CNN suddenly doesn’t care about polls.: While the North Korea situation was coming to a boiling point, a key special election was taking place in Georgia, and with all manner of other huge issues facing the country and the world, the fake journalists at CNN spent the entire day wondering why President Trump doesn’t release his tax returns. Nobody cares about this issue, which helps to explain why nobody watches CNN anymore.
- The Crazy Little Fat Prince of Futile Gestures.: The crazy little fat guy who runs North Korea promised to hold a “weekly missile launch” in defiance of President Trump and the United States. The United States was mum on whether it would hold a “weekly missile cyber-crash” in response.
- They would have identified Charles Manson as a “charsimatic leader and a philosopher.”: The fake editors at the NY Times opened their fake newspaper’s fake editorial page up to a real radical Islamic terrorist, Marwan Barghouti. Barghouti is serving five consecutive life sentences in Israeli prison for mass murder. The editors of the fake newspaper of record chose to identify him only as “a Palestinian leader and a parliamentarian.” #Fakenews, defined.
- Racists and feminists everywhere are confused.: The web-based publication Everyday Feminism published a piece by someone named Emily Zak, who contends that going to national parks is a ‘racist’ activity, and that everyone should cut it out. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link: Outdoor Recreation Isn’t Free – Why We Need to Stop Pretending It Is.
- It’s always uncomfortable when progressives are caught expressing their true feelings.: A meeting of Maine Democrats was caught on video cheering and laughing when their speaker mentions the fact that suicide among white men in America is on the rise in recent years. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link: Are You A White Man? Is It Funny When You Die?
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.