Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Lessee here…more than 48 hours after the NY Times revelatory piece about Harvey Weinstein’s quarter century of abusing women, and not one word from one of his biggest political beneficiaries, Hillary Rodham Clinton. I’m old enough to remember when The Most Corrupt Woman In America went around telling us that women who are abused by men have the right to be believed. That obviously did not apply to women abused by her own husband, and it apparently doesn’t apply when the man in question is a big campaign donor and huge contributor to the Democratic Party. Who could have ever guessed that would be the case?
- Not one word from Michelle or Barack Obama, either, even though the internet is filled with photos of both of them paling around with Weinstein over the years. Weinstein held multiple fundraisers for the former President, gave him many thousands of dollars. In fact, the Obamas thought so highly of this predator that they even allowed their oldest daughter to work for him one recent summer. Let that sink in.
- Speaking of the DNC, the scumbags who run that disgrace of an organization announced yesterday that they would be giving much of the more than $300,000 they have received from Weinstein while he was abusing women to …wait for it…Emily’s List! Yes, Emily’s List, which is nothing more than a Democrat slush fund support organization. Out in the real world, we call this money laundering. Next, it’s probably a safe bet we will see the DNC announce it is giving a big chunk of money to Planned Parenthood, so PP can just give it right back in the form of political contributions. The sleaze just oozes out of these people’s pores.
- Several of the Democrat-only senators to whom Weinstein has so generously targeted his hush money over the years joined Patrick Leahy in announcing they would be contributing their ill-gotten gains to “women’s” organizations, too. Presumably, this money will go to “women’s” organizations like Emily’s List and PP, so the senators can all be sure they will get the money right back. These execrable excuses for human beings include Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, valor thief Richard Blumenthal, Cory Booker and Martin Heinrich.
- If you’re wondering why I’m listing the names of these senators for you, it is because what Weinstein was doing to women was open knowledge in Hollywood and among the Democrat political set. I think it is very important for us all to know that all of these sleazy politicians who claim to be supporters of women’s rights took money from Weinstein and allowed him to hold fundraisers for them very likely in the full knowledge that he was a predator.
- But hey, as sleazy as these Democrat politicians are, at least some of them are acknowledging the NY Times’ story and taking some action. The same cannot be said of the cowards who infest the Hollywood film industry, all of whom appear to cower in fear of the Weinstein empire. Or, probably more accurately, all of whom still hope to get jobs or other wise benefit from the Weinstein empire.
- This should not surprise anyone. Hollywood has always been a cesspit of human depravity, and given all the stories of rampant pedophilia infesting that culture in recent years, the Hollywood set no doubt views mere sexual harrassment with a sense of relief.
- Even the late night talk show hosts who want their viewers to think they are so brave in pounding on President Trump and those evil Republicans in congress have been mute about Weinstein. No tears from Jimmy Kimmel for the plight of the many women whom Weinstein abused. No Hitler references or salutes for Weinstein from Stephen Colbert. No staff-written letters of sympathy displays from Jimmy Fallon. Nothing but silence, and thus consent, from any of these creeps.
- Because silence is consent in situations like this, or at least that’s what our country’s liberals and progressives have spent the last 40 years telling us. Weinstein’s behavior towards women was an open secret – everyone knew about it, and everyone who hoped to benefit professionally or politically from his massive wealth and power stayed silent about it. But like everything else progressives and liberals demand from the rest of us in terms of human behavior, they feel no need to apply this behavior to themselves.
- Weinstein was “suspended” by his own company on Friday so that officials there – all of whose livelihoods depend on Weinstein’s survival – can conduct an internal “investigation”. Everyone should understand that the “investigation” will be conducted by people who have all along known what Weinstein was doing to women. Because everyone in Hollywood knew, and no one said anything.
Just another day in silence is consent America.
That is all.
The Profiling Project, an independent group of current and former Forensic Pathology graduate students at George Washington University, after months of investigating the 2016 murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, today released their report. To say the least, their findings are disturbing and, if our country any longer had a free and independent news media establishment, would create a media firestorm.
From the report, here is a summary of the group’s findings:
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad
- Seth death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer
- There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene
- The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to behindered both actively and passively
- Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free within the community
Mind you, these are not the findings of some some politically-biased, right-wing organization – they are the findings of a group of former and current forensic pathology students from a liberal American university.
We can expect these findings to be reported by Fox News and conservative leaning news outlets like the Washington Times and the Daily Caller. We can hope that “mainstream” outlets like CNN, the major networks and the Washington Post might also give this report the light of day, but we should not hold our breath awaiting any such honest journalism from the uniformly leftist fake news media.
Obviously, nothing in this report proves that Mr. Rich was murdered by the DNC, the Clinton Campaign or anyone else for political considerations, nor does it prove the validity of allegations that he, not the Russians, was the source who gave DNC email records to WikiLeaks. But the report does provide significant support that the “failed robbery” story put out by the DC Police is nothing more than an ongoing fairy tale, and shows that someone – like the Justice Department – should be investigating who, if anyone, is still pressuring the DC Police to cling to that baseless story line.
The members of the Profiling Project, and GWU, are to be commended for performing this major public service to the nation.
- The latest fake shoe to drop.: The NY Times took fake journalism to new lows Tuesday evening, running a report claiming President Trump kind of, sort of, not-really-but-we’ll-pretend-like-he-did-so-we-can-get-more-clicks-on-our-website “asked” James Comey back in February if he “could see his way clear” to let the investigation of Mike Flynn go. The Times ran this incredibly inflammatory story based solely on the word of an anonymous “source” who alleged Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo at the time of this request. Not that the Times has actually seen this memo – oh, no, waiting to see the memo before running with such a story would be an act of actual journalism, so the Times could never do that – rather, the Times ran with this story after this anonymous source read part of the memo to one of its fake reporters. #Fakenews, defined.
- Not exactly profiles in courage, but it works.: This latest episode of the deep state coordinating its efforts with the fake news media and the Democrat Party provides another great example of the different ways politicians in the two parties respond in such situations. Within moments of the Times report – because they had all certainly been given an advance notice by the Times – every Democrat in Washington was seeking out microphones so they could recite the same inflammatory talking points and slanders against the President. This is what Democrats always do – they hang together and take political advantage.
- The Times said what? Ooops, time for dinner.: The Republicans, meanwhile, were completely disorganized and confused, as they usually are. Most of them simply slunk off to their $300 dinners or whatever fundraiser they had planned and avoided comment. Fox News Anchor Brett Baier spent a solid hour on his nightly news cast searching in vain for a GOP member of congress who would come onto his program to discuss the matter. He found no one.
- The party that hangs together doesn’t get hanged.: This willingness of Democrats to hang together in a crisis, and rank disloyalty by Republicans in the same situations is why Barack Obama could be caught abusing the IRS, corrupting the Justice Department and loading up a plane with $400 million in foreign currency for the Iranian Mullahs and never have to pay any price whatsoever for abusing his office. Meanwhile, a Republican President expresses a “hope” to a subordinate, and suddenly it’s the end of the world. Of course, it helps that the Democrats have 98% of the news media willing to coordinate with them, but that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of the GOP.
- In actual news that you won’t see in the NYTimes, an investigator into the mysterious death last July of senior DNC staffer Seth Rich announced that he can prove that Rich sent more than 44,000 DNC emails WikiLeaks. This confirms what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange had already basically admitted, which is that Mr. Rich – not Russia – was his source for the damaging DNC emails that were released just prior to last year’s Democrat National Convention. You can bet the fake news media will avoid this story like a new strain of swine flu since it basically destroys their entire Trump/Russia collusion fantasy.
- He plans to cuss them into submission.: Speaking of the DNC, its serial cussing Chairman, Tom Perez, announced he is going to hold several meetings with pro-life Democrats in an effort to mend fences with them. This comes in the wake of his statements several weeks ago that anyone who respects the life of unborn children has no place in his political party. Which is true, but he now wants to pretend that it isn’t, because the Democrats need all the votes they can get. No word if he plans to cuss at these people while he’s trying to make nice with them, but doing so would certainly be in keeping with his (lack of) character.
- She hated dark money until her scam foundation failed. Then she needed a new scam.: Meanwhile, that famous critic of “dark money” in politics – The Most Corrupt Woman In America – announced she is forming her own 501(c)(4) political action organization that will be funded entirely by “dark money”. As is always the case with the Clintons, if they are demonizing some behavior you can be sure they are deeply involved in that behavior.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Today’s Fake News From The Deep State: The Washington Post filed a fake report based on nothing but anonymous sources claiming that President Trump revealed classified information about ISIS during his recent meeting with senior Russian officials. Here’s the problem with this report: The fake news media wants us all to believe this report, but we can’t trust our fake news media to tell us the truth about anything relating to President Trump, since the fake media has been revealed a multitude of times issuing fake reports about him. The WaPo is among the worst offenders in this regard.
- The really disturbing aspect of this report – which is offered without any real evidence and has been denied by multiple people who were actually in the room at the time – is that there are so many people in the fake news media, in the Democrat Party and in the U.S. intel community who are dead set on leading our country into a shooting war with Russia. That’s what the whole “Trump colluded with Russia” fantasy play is all about, it’s what this WaPo story is all about, and it’s what the Democrat Party’s entire strategy towards this Administration appears to be all about: They are attempting to make it literally impossible for a U.S. President to establish anything resembling positive relations with the world’s third largest military power. A real journalist would be doing his or her best to try to figure out why that is the case. Unfortunately, there are only about three real journalists working in the fake national news media these days, so no one should be holding their breath waiting for this to happen.
- Cancel the Press Briefings, now.: this report is just one more reason why the President should cancel the daily White House press briefings today, because today’s farce will consist of nothing more than hostile fake reporters asking loaded, hostile questions about this fake report in the Washington Post. Why should the White House host an event that will only serve to give fake reporters a chance to continue harping on a fake narrative? Today would be a great day to stop this madness.
- Today’s News The Fake National Media Won’t Report: In real news, a private investigator hired by the family of the late DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was mysteriously murdered last July just as WikiLeaks was beginning to release damaging emails obtained from the DNC server, told a local DC TV station yesterday that he has obtained evidence from Rich’s computer that proves Rich was in touch with WikiLeaks prior to being killed. The DC Police, without any evidence to support it, have claimed Rich’s murder was a robbery gone bad, even though nothing was stolen from him. Rich’s family has believed since day one that their son’s murder was connected with his job at the DNC. All I know is, this investigator probably should hire a body guard of his own.
- Speaking of the DNC…: The Democrat National Committee is now the defendant in a class action suit filed by workers who staffed the DNC National Convention last year in Philadelphia. The reason for the suit? The DNC, which has in its platform a demand to raise the minimum wage nationally to $15/hour, only paid the workers $8/hour. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- We here in the Fake News Media want you to think today is something noble.: Today is May Day, which our fake news media will tell you all means it is “International Workers Day”. What the fake news media won’t tell you is that May Day is a celebration that originated in the Soviet Union, and is actually a celebration of communism. Which means all the progressives, social justice warriors and Bernie Sanders will be breaking the bubbly.
- She didn’t leave the commies, the commies left her.: Speaking of commies, even San Fran Nan Pelosi, that doddering, terminally confused leader of the congressional Democrats, is not radical enough for those celebrating Lenin and Stalin today. Her apparent lack of being quite stupid and out of touch with anyone outside of San Francisco enough for the Party’s ruling commie faction has led Senator Bernie Sanders to recruit a commie challenger for her when she runs for re-election next year. Man, it really is tough times to be in the Democrat “leadership” these days.
- It’s called projection.: Speaking of the Fake News Media, they had their annual celebration of faking the news in Washington DC on Saturday evening. Some really bad comic who no one over 16 has ever heard of emceed the event, at one point referring to Trump supporters as “his back country hick voters.” Meanwhile, speaker after speaker – including the Washington Posts’s Bob Woodward, who also used his speech to give out a commercial for Amazon stock – got up and felt the need to assure the audience that “we are not fake news.” Note to those speakers: If you feel the need to publicly claim you aren’t “fake news”, you probably are.
- Fake, but predictable.: In other words, the Fake News Media did exactly what President Donald Trump predicted they would do: They gave themselves a big congratulatory hug, profanely attacked the Administration, demonstrated zero sense of self-awareness or introspection about their collective abandonment of their intended role in this society as the protector of the public interest, and proved that they are indeed, in coordination with the Democrats, the Opposition Party. Then again, expecting these people to engage in introspection is like expecting your cat to quit shedding on your favorite pillow. Ain’t gonna happen.
- They reached that point around November 9, Mike.: Meanwhile, President Trump held a rally before a huge and raucus crowd in Pennsylvania to celebrate the end of his first 100 days in office. Vice President Mike Pence, while warming up the crowd, blamed “left-wing activists and their willing allies in the media” for “ignoring the facts and spreading that fake news. He’s driving them all a little bit crazy.” Which just proves that our Vice President remains a master of under-statement.
- She’s a feminist hero, after all.: HeatStreet reports that Linda Sarsour, a pro-terrorist, pro-sharia law activist who has ironically served as a major organizer of “women’s” marches around the country, is now a protected client of the Democrat National Committee. DNC Vice Chairman Michael Blake – a radical holdover of the Obama Administration – Tweeted this out over the weekend: “Making it real clear. If you keep coming after [Linda Sarsour], we’re going to respond directly, consistently, and with all heart and soul.” Thus, the very public and transparent co-option of the Democratic Party by radical Islam proceeds apace.
- Has anyone seen Joe Biden recently?: PJ Media reports that someone in Waynesboro, VA has been going around kidnapping cats, shaving their underbellies and then returning them home in the dead of night. No word if this guy – or gal – was an attendee at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, but he would have fit right in at the MSNBC table.
Just another day in fake news media, cat-shaving America.
That is all.
- Who you gonna believe, us or your lyin’ eyes?: There was another Islamic terrorist attack in Paris for which ISIS has taken credit, and everyone in authority and in the fake media in that country and in America is doing everything they can to pretend it has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. Who could’ve ever seen that coming?
- Hey, whatever happened to that Jill Stein? Isn’t she a pistol?: Turns out that the insufferable Ms. Stein and her Green Party are now coordinating efforts with the Council on American and Islamic Relations (CAIR) to “fight Islamophobia”. CAIR, of course, has long served as an apologist group for Islamic terrorists and is known to have many ties to terrorist organizations. Hey, maybe ol’ Jill can get her new friends to demand a recount of the number of their ISIS buddies were killed by that MOAB we dropped Afghanistan last week. That’d be great.
- Speaking of prominent radical Islamists…: Keith Ellison, the Islamist Vice Chairman of the Democrat National Committee, told an audience on Thursday that his Party would be in far better shape if Barack Obama hadn’t been such a bad Party leader. That is absolutely true, and everyone should appreciate such a rare moment of abject honesty coming from any Democrat leader.
- Here at the DNC, we are unified in our separate-ness.: Speaking of the DNC, Chairman Tom Perez, the DNC’s serial-cussing Chairman, and Commie Senator Bernie Sanders kicked off their “Democratic Party Unity Tour” this week, with the stated goal of unifying the Democrats behind a far-leftists agenda and turning it into “a 50-state party”. Because, you know, right now it’s about a 12-state party at best. The problem is, in his first interview on the tour, the Commie Senator told the interviewer that he is “not a Democrat”, which kind of puts the lie to the whole deal, doesn’t it?
- You know he’s lying because he still has a job at CNN.: CNN fake journalist Jake Tapper, who drank the Obama Kool-aid for 8 long years, told an interviewer that too many in his profession were “too friendly” to Mr. Obama, and “drank the Kool-aid.” In his next breath, the putz claimed that he was “very tough” on Obama. No word if Mr. Tapper also thinks Harry Potter is, like, a real person.
- Tired of winning yet? Part I: The Labor Department reports that continuing jobless claims fell below the 2 million mark in April for just the second time since 2017, a 17 year low. Democrats and fake journalists across the country hate this news with a passion, trust me.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II: The American Action Forum reports that the actions taken by President Donald Trump to rescind Obama-era regulations in just his first 85 days in office have already saved the American people more than $86 billion, a pace of more than a billion dollars every day. Elections matter.
- God Bless Texas.: Today is San Jacinto Day, the 181st anniversary of the 18-minute battle that won Texas’s independence from Mexico. If you’re a Texan, take a minute out of your day to remember the brave individuals whose actions led to all that this great state gives you today. If you’re an American, you should also take a moment to reflect on these events, because the Battle of San Jacinto was not just a great day for Texas, it was a great day for America as well.
Just another day in God Blessed America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: BusinessInsider.com