Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Accused Hollywood pedophile actor Kevin Spacey might have been feeling friendless in recent days, but it turns out one writer who is famous for something or other – it’s been so long since he did anything of note it’s hard to remember what – is still on board the Spacey Train. Gay Talese, who Vanity Fair describes as a “veteran journalist and author”, told the magazine on Tuesday that “I would like to talk to Kevin Spacey. I feel so sad, and I hate that actor that ruined this guy’s career. So, OK, it happened 10 years ago … Jesus, suck it up once in a while!” Oh, my, so many metaphors and puns one could use here in response to that particular passage, but let’s just exercise a little discretion and move along.
- Speaking of public figures who are probably feeling friendless these days, let’s talk about Donna Brazile, who finds herself on the outs with pretty much everyone she used to consider a friendly face after becoming the first Clinton shill to break the media-enforced code of silence about Clinton wrongdoing. Ms. Brazile, who is now basically the Fredo Corleone of the Clinton crime world, found herself on the CBS morning program on Tuesday, being interviewed by longtime fake news host Charlie Rose, the vapid Norah O’Donnell and Gayle King, who vacations with the Obamas, for crying out loud. The former DNC Chairman probably hoped that her status as a lifelong Democrat party hack would get her the same sort of softball treatment this trio of fake journalists invariably toss out to their other Democrat clients, especially since she came into the interview with an obvious plan to start walking back her book’s claims that the Party’s nominating process had been rigged against Bernie Sanders.
- Boy, was she surprised. The fake hosts called her “bitter” and “angry” – words that if uttered towards a black woman by a conservative would have had these same fake journalists leveling charges of racism – and questioned Brazile’s honesty at several points in the interview. Not that there’s anything bad about questioning the honesty of a shameless Clinton/Obama shill – lying for those people has been Brazile’s job for the last quarter century. but the hostile tone of the questioning had to be startling for someone who has been used to being treated with kid gloves by fake interviewers for all these years. Like Fredo, Brazile is finding out the hard way that, once you go against the family, there is no going back.
- Another interesting tidbit we discovered when Brazile’s book was released on Tuesday is that she dedicated the tome to, among others, murdered DNC IT staffer Seth Rich. Now, think about this for a moment. The DNC’s official line on Seth Rich is that he was just a low-level staffer who really didn’t have any important responsibilities there. The DNC has viciously attacked anyone who has questioned the DC police line that Rich’s killing was a “robbery gone bad”, even though absolutely nothing was stolen from his person.
- The Rich killing also took place on July 16, 2016, well before Ms. Brazile was called in to take over the DNC chairmanship on a temporary basis as the DNC Convention began later that month. Yet she dedicates her book to him? Did she even know him? No wonder all the Clinton shills in the fake news media have been attacking her with a vengeance since Politico published the first excerpts from her book last Friday.
- The reality is that Ms. Brazile, with the publication of a book that reveals vast wrongdoing by the Clintons and the DNC, finds herself in essentially the same position as actor Corey Feldman, who has recently re-started his campaign to expose Hollywood’s pedophile mafia. Both have made the decision to go after people who have done wrong, and now find themselves faced with institutional pushback from not only former colleagues in their profession, but also a powerful news media that has spent decades protecting the very people they are attempting to expose.
- Mr. Feldman first went after these people in 2013, but then got cold feet when he probably correctly began to fear for his safety. He has now found renewed courage from the reaction to scandal surrounding Harvey Weinstein and Spacey, and has gotten the LA police involved for the first time. He has also raised enough money to hire some personal security, which no doubt helps.
- Ms. Brazile is showing signs of a similar case of cold feet, as the Clinton capo regimes in politics and the fake news media form up to attack her character. Let’s hope she doesn’t find herself the victim of a “robbery gone bad” anytime soon. A little personal security might be in order for her as well.
Just another day in the booming private security industry America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Getting tired of all this winning yet? – The USDA reported on Monday that the number of Americans receiving benefits from the federal food stamps program dropped by more than 1.5 million in just the first 6 months of the Donald Trump presidency. At the state level, food stamp enrollments are down in 42 of 50 states during the same time period. Data is not available for months after July, but it is likely that this trend reversed during September with the landfalls of three major hurricanes on the U.S. mainland and Puerto Rico, which displaced hundreds of thousands from their homes. But overall, this is just another sign of the economy’s job-creating response to the Trump Administration’s efforts to reduce regulatory burdens on the business community.
- Ok, well, I knew a little bit…ok, well, maybe I knew more than a little bit…ok, well… – Big-time actor Matt Damon, who just a couple of weeks ago expressed his utter shock and surprise that Big-Time Hollywood Muckety-Muck and his good friend Harvey Weinstein was a serial woman abuser, told an interviewer on ABC Monday that, well, he did know that his buddy Harvey had heinously harassed Brad Pitt’s then-22 year-old girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow back in 1996. The reason he knew about that incident is because he was told by his other good friend, Pitt. Naturally, Damon, being the big-time Hollywood star he is, was let off without any sort of followup question to this admission by the ABC fake journalist who was posing as his interviewer.
- What we are inevitably going to keep finding out as this ballooning scandal continues to grow, is that pretty much every one of these big-time Hollywood figures and Democrat politicians who have expressed their utter shock and dismay to “learn” of their friend Harvey’s disgusting behavior actually knew about their friend Harvey’s behavior all along, but went along with the Hollywood/Democrat/media cult of omerta about the thug because they all hoped to at some point benefit from their good friend Harvey’s power and money.
- Mr. Damon, after all, and his other good buddy Ben Affleck – who has been catching heat for revelations about his own poor behavior towards women – became big-time movie stars themselves when their indie film “Good Will Hunting” won two 1997 Academy Awards after being picked up and funded by…drum roll, please…Harvey Weinstein. They’ve both profited handsomely by working with Weinstein on other projects since then.
- And talk about keeping the omerta pact, Brad Pitt has remained mum about his pal Harvey for more than 20 years despite having long-term relationships with not just one but two actresses who were targets of Weinstein’s humiliations, Ms. Paltrow and Angelina Jolie, who also charges that she was assaulted by Weinstein in the early years of her career. It’s almost like he was asking his pal Harvey for referrals. For a real man, keeping that silence for all those years would have been pretty much impossible to do. But we’re not talking about real men here, we’re talking about big-time actors, who only pretend to be real men on film.
- All these revelations about Hollywood’s debased, depraved culture are having an impact at the box office, as big-budget films like “GeoStorm” and “The Snowman” tanked badly this past weekend, joining a long and growing list of Hollywood casualties this year.
- And we haven’t even gotten around to all the pedophiles yet. As actor Corey Feldman points out, one of the major reasons why is because Hollywood has been so successful over the years getting California’s Democrats to put in place libel laws that are designed to shield the abusers, just another legacy of that political party’s disgraceful partnership with a depraved community. Naturally, after a round of interviews on the subject last week, it was widely reported by the mainstream news media that Feldman had been arrested over the weekend on marijuana possession charges when his tour bus was stopped by Louisiana police. Feldman had to take to his Twitter feed to clarify that, while several others on the bus were charged with possession of drugs, he was neither arrested nor charged with anything.
- But Feldman is used to receiving this kind of treatment from the fake news media. When he first began speaking out in 2013 about how he and fellow child star Corey Haim were passed around by child abusers early in their careers, he was famously berated by reliable celebrity shill Barbara Walters when he made the mistake of appearing on “The View”.
- What Hollywood’s culture of depravity has had going on with the media and the Democrat Party for many years now is a classic protection racket. As law enforcement officials have found out with the mob, protection rackets die hard. It’s going to take a lot of courage on the part of the many, many women and child actors who were abused to break this one up. So far, anyway, we’re off to a promising start.
Just another day in Hollywood protection racket America.
That is all.