- The latest fake shoe to drop.: The NY Times took fake journalism to new lows Tuesday evening, running a report claiming President Trump kind of, sort of, not-really-but-we’ll-pretend-like-he-did-so-we-can-get-more-clicks-on-our-website “asked” James Comey back in February if he “could see his way clear” to let the investigation of Mike Flynn go. The Times ran this incredibly inflammatory story based solely on the word of an anonymous “source” who alleged Comey wrote a contemporaneous memo at the time of this request. Not that the Times has actually seen this memo – oh, no, waiting to see the memo before running with such a story would be an act of actual journalism, so the Times could never do that – rather, the Times ran with this story after this anonymous source read part of the memo to one of its fake reporters. #Fakenews, defined.
- Not exactly profiles in courage, but it works.: This latest episode of the deep state coordinating its efforts with the fake news media and the Democrat Party provides another great example of the different ways politicians in the two parties respond in such situations. Within moments of the Times report – because they had all certainly been given an advance notice by the Times – every Democrat in Washington was seeking out microphones so they could recite the same inflammatory talking points and slanders against the President. This is what Democrats always do – they hang together and take political advantage.
- The Times said what? Ooops, time for dinner.: The Republicans, meanwhile, were completely disorganized and confused, as they usually are. Most of them simply slunk off to their $300 dinners or whatever fundraiser they had planned and avoided comment. Fox News Anchor Brett Baier spent a solid hour on his nightly news cast searching in vain for a GOP member of congress who would come onto his program to discuss the matter. He found no one.
- The party that hangs together doesn’t get hanged.: This willingness of Democrats to hang together in a crisis, and rank disloyalty by Republicans in the same situations is why Barack Obama could be caught abusing the IRS, corrupting the Justice Department and loading up a plane with $400 million in foreign currency for the Iranian Mullahs and never have to pay any price whatsoever for abusing his office. Meanwhile, a Republican President expresses a “hope” to a subordinate, and suddenly it’s the end of the world. Of course, it helps that the Democrats have 98% of the news media willing to coordinate with them, but that doesn’t excuse the stupidity of the GOP.
- In actual news that you won’t see in the NYTimes, an investigator into the mysterious death last July of senior DNC staffer Seth Rich announced that he can prove that Rich sent more than 44,000 DNC emails WikiLeaks. This confirms what WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange had already basically admitted, which is that Mr. Rich – not Russia – was his source for the damaging DNC emails that were released just prior to last year’s Democrat National Convention. You can bet the fake news media will avoid this story like a new strain of swine flu since it basically destroys their entire Trump/Russia collusion fantasy.
- He plans to cuss them into submission.: Speaking of the DNC, its serial cussing Chairman, Tom Perez, announced he is going to hold several meetings with pro-life Democrats in an effort to mend fences with them. This comes in the wake of his statements several weeks ago that anyone who respects the life of unborn children has no place in his political party. Which is true, but he now wants to pretend that it isn’t, because the Democrats need all the votes they can get. No word if he plans to cuss at these people while he’s trying to make nice with them, but doing so would certainly be in keeping with his (lack of) character.
- She hated dark money until her scam foundation failed. Then she needed a new scam.: Meanwhile, that famous critic of “dark money” in politics – The Most Corrupt Woman In America – announced she is forming her own 501(c)(4) political action organization that will be funded entirely by “dark money”. As is always the case with the Clintons, if they are demonizing some behavior you can be sure they are deeply involved in that behavior.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Republicans in the House of Representatives actually managed to achieve something of significance, passing a bill that would revamp the collapsing Obamacare system, hopefully in ways that make it something that’s actually workable. After the vote, they paid the Democrats back for the rub-it-in celebration they held earlier in the week following the vote on the atrocity of a spending bill with a rub-it-in session of their own at the White House. Which is fine, since rubbing it in on your opponent is perhaps the longest-standing tradition in American politics.
- Democrats on the House floor pretended to be happy at the vote, chanting “na-na-hey-hey-goodbye” at Republicans as they left the chamber, implying that the vote would harm their chances for re-election. But no one believed they were happy to see the successful first step of reversing their socialist power grab of 1/6th of the national economy. Afterwards, they did what Democrats always do when faced with adversity: They ran to their agents in the fake news media and lied in unison about what the bill does and does not do. Don’t be angry at them – it’s all they got.
- It’s important to note that the only reason the GOP was able to secure enough votes to pass this bill was due to weeks of tireless pressuring, arm-twisting and cajoling by President Donald Trump. I laughed out loud when I heard one Democrat toady on radio say “well, that’s the kind of thing that Barack Obama wouldn’t do, because he found it beneath him.” Note to nitwit: that’s why Obamacare was the one and only major legislative achievement of the entire Obama Administration.
- That is an important point to remember, because Barack Obama’s refusal to “lower” himself to participate in the give and take of making legislation and passing his priorities into law is the main reason why his “legacy”, such as it is, has been so easy for Donald Trump and a Republican congress to erase. Mr. Obama chose to govern by executive order and massive regulatory expansion, rather than trying to make his policies permanent features of law. As we have seen with the Republicans’ halting efforts on Obamacare, it is far harder to reverse a statute than it is to rescind an executive order or rewrite a bad regulation.
- It is this lack of permanence, lack of real foundations in the law that is one of the major reasons why Democrats and their collaborating fake news media responded so desperately and viciously to the election of President Trump, and why they go to such lengths to mis-inform the public about what he is and isn’t doing.
- But it isn’t working. Despite the daily faking of the news by 95% of the national news media, the Obama legacy is slowly but surely vanishing before our eyes. In fact, it really hasn’t been very slow, has it?
- One more thing to note about all of this before I call it good. Donald Trump has repeatedly stated that it is not an accident that Obamacare is collapsing this year, and that it was in fact designed to do so. Democrats and their fake journalist collaborators pooh-pooh that notion in response, but it is in fact the truth. Obamacare was never designed as a permanent program: it was intentionally designed to produce shortages of service, massively higher premiums, and to run insurers out of the market and out of business, generating a crisis point early in the first term of Obama’s successor. The plan, of course, was for The Most Corrupt Woman in America to be his successor, so that she could then, in response to the crisis Obamacare had created, tell the nation that our only course would be to implement the Canadian-style single-payer nationalization of medical care she and the Democrat Party have had as their ultimate goal for the last half-century.
- But the voters tossed a monkey-wrench into that grand plan last November. If you wonder why all your progressive friends have gone stark raving mad since the early morning of November 9, well, now you know.
Just another day in vanishing Obama legacy America.
That is all.
Photo credit: royallifenews.com
- Here, Director, have some Pepto Bismol. Or Mylanta. Or hey, how about this nice Abilify?: Our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, gave testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. He gave one of the most tortured, twisted and improbable explanations imaginable about why he chose to insert himself into the presidential election campaign not once, not twice, but three times, at one point plaintively saying that he felt “mildly nauseous (sic)” that his actions might have influenced the outcome. Well, boo-hoo, Director. The truth is, Mr. Comey’s bout with nausea can be traced to his making the wrong decision back in July to let The Most Corrupt Woman in America off the hook for the myriad violations of law he himself described to the American public in the statement he made. Everything that took place after that was simply an extension of his refusal to enforce the law against a high-profile member of the ruling class. Self-inflicted wounds.
- Seriously, how does this clown keep his job?: Also during his testimony, our upset-stomached FBI Director admitted that The Most Corrupt Woman’s long-time companion, Huma Abedin, was freaking forwarding freaking classified freaking emails to her pedophile freaking pervert husband, Anthony freaking Weiner! Not just a few freaking emails, mind you, but, according to Director Nausea, THOUSANDS OF FREAKING CLASSIFIED FREAKING EMAILS. Naturally, upon finding out about this astonishing violation of the Espionage Act and no telling how many other federal statutes, our intrepid Bi-Polar, nauseated FBI Director decided to do….nothing. Honest to God, nothing.
- Knock me over with a feather.: A study out of Germany indicates that fully 92% of so-called “anti-fascist”, i.e., FASCIST, protesters in that country are unemployed millennial “men”, i.e., CHILDREN, who still live with their mothers. No, really, I swear I did not make that up. Here’s the link. By the way, if this surprises you, and if you don’t think a study conducted in the U.S. would produce a very similar result, you are a moron. No really, I swear, you are.
- Watching “Key Largo” also upset her because there weren’t any large people in it.: Rebecca Theodore, a fake film reviewer for the NY Times and Entertainment Weekly, issued a tweet yesterday in which she noted that her magazine’s cover photo of the cast of the new re-make of “Orient Express”, doesn’t include “any Asian people.” Really, folks, I swear to you that I. Do. Not. Make. This. Stuff. Up. I mean, who could?
Just another day in bi-polar, mildly nauseous (sic), no-Asians-on-the-Orient-Express America.
That is all.
- Thank God he’s not being divisive.: In between shouting his focus-grouped cusswords, DNC Chairman Tom Perez told an audience in Las Vegas Saturday that his Party has no room anymore for anyone who is pro-life. This is part of what Mr. Perez – who Democrats said was brought in to bring “stability” to their dying Party – calls his “National Unity Tour.” Yeah…that isn’t really working out.
- The poll also found that water is wet.: 67% of respondents to a new ABC/WaPo poll said that the Democrat Party is “out of touch with ordinary Americans.” The other 33% are Democrats.
- Nothing to see here, folks, move along.: The sponsoring fake news outlets did their best to hide it from their dwindling audiences, but that same poll also contained yet another humiliating result for The Most Corrupt Woman in America. Respondents said that, while they favored The Most Corrupt Woman when they voted last November by a 46-43 margin, if they had it to do over again, they would vote for Donald Trump by a 43-40 margin. No word if The Most Corrupt Woman blamed that result on a) her inept staff, b) misogyny, c) James Comey, or d) the Russians, but it seems likely that she would.
- Hey, stupid sells.: Queen of MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, told her nitwit-filled audience that the civil war that is breaking out in Venezuela is all due to the fact that the country’s state-run oil company made a contribution to the Trump Inauguration festivities. That may be the fakest news ever reported by any outlet in the fakety fakey fake national news media. Can there be any doubt she will win a fake award from her colleagues for this fake report?
- And speaking of stupid, CBS is with her.: CBS Morning News fake host Gayle King told an Access Hollywood interviewer that her extended vacay with the Obamas “was not political at all.” For the record, Ms. King gave more than $34,000 to Obama’s presidential campaign, and her daughter worked as a staffer in his White House.
- “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.”: Ok, this guy’s not one-eyed and fat, but I just wanted to use that great Robert Duval line from “True Grit.” But some guy named Curtis Kalin, writing in the Washington Examiner, says that the “Oakland Raiders move to Las Vegas is one of the worst taxpayer-funded fiscal sins of all time.” He’s obviously never heard of federal subsidies for corn-based ethanol.
- Our science is the kind you can’t do without a whole bunch of federal dollars.: Speaking of atrocious taxpayer subsidies, a bunch of people claiming to be “scientists”, led by Billy Nye the “science” guy – who is actually an engineer – held a demonstration on the National Mall in support of “science”. Very predictably, this “non-partisan” gathering immediately turned into a series of ugly, profane attacks on the Trump Administration, and was really nothing more than a demonstration in favor of continuing the billions in federal subsidies to any researcher whose “research” toes the partisan line on “climate change”. In reality, this demonstration had as much to do with “science” as any episode of “Mystery Science Theatre 3000.”
- Sounds like a classic Obama non-solution, all right.: Ex-Obama official Cass Sunstein suggested on Sunday that Facebook and other social media outlets should experiment with using an “opposing viewpoints” button instead of attempting to censor and curate content. Yeah, that is probably not going to work with people who throw daily temper tantrums on their Facebook feeds, and then put on masks, grab their pepper spray and go out looking for someone to assault in public.
Just another day in Everything is Fake, Even Science America.
That is all.
Photo credit: MRCTV.org
- Speaking truth to nitwits.: Italian designer Stefano Gabbana publicly thanked First Lady Melania Trump for wearing an outfit he designed in her new official portrait. He also told social media trolls who pounded on him for working with Mrs. Trump to “go to hell.” Cool.
- Sorry folks, that cat don’t flush.: 20 Democratic members of the House signed a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan demanding that Rep. Devin Nunes be removed as the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Their letter contained the unintentionally hilarious line “this is about country, not party.” For the record, it has been at least a quarter of a century since any Democrat member of either house of congress did anything for “country, not party.”
- The last refuge of the flummoxed liberal.: Out of any other means to defend the pathological liar Susan Rice in her growing “unmasking” scandal, MSNBC fake host Chris Matthews very predictably declared the entire episode to be both “racist” and “sexist.” That will of course appeal greatly to all the social justice warriors out there, but hey, they were already going to ignore the elephant in the room in any event. That’s what they do. It will take a better set of talking points and distractions to convince anyone else the elephant is in fact not there.
- By the way, if you are surprised that the major networks, CNN and MSNBC have not just ignored the growing avalanche of evidence that the Obama Administration was indeed illegally spying on and unmasking members of the Trump campaign and transition team for political purposes, but aggressively assaulted the story, remember this: Those media outlets are all complicit in the crime. They all shared the illegally leaked information. They all actively covered up every major scandal of the Obama years. They all actively refused to even vet Barack Hussein Obama when he was a candidate in 2008. They all parrotted the Obama Administration talking points every day for eight long years. They all willingly gave up being anything resembling real “news” organizations in order to become a part of the Obama machine. They cannot now recognize and report on the utter corruption that pervaded every corner of their hero’s regime, because to do so destroys their own credibility. So they will stick with this sinking ship to the bitter end. They have no choice.
- Tired of winning yet?: Department of Homeland Security officials revealed yesterday that illegal immigration across the nation’s southern border is down 67% for the first quarter of 2017 compared to 2016. That’s without building a wall, without passing new laws, without a dollar of more budget money for the Border Patrol. That’s what happens when you elect a President who simply decides to enforce U.S. immigration laws. This is not rocket science.
- We’re all so devastated.: Coordinating with the Clinton family, which has been embarked on a months-long effort to drum up a pretense to run their no-account daughter Chelsea for political office in 2018, fake journalist Gayle King took things a step farther than others before her. She actually asked the dim-witted spawn of Hillary if she had any interest in running for the presidency in 2020. And did it with a straight face! To the huge disappointment of demented Clinton sycophants across the country, their new achievement-devoid hero demurred, saying “I clearly don’t agree with our president, but I’m definitely not the right person to run to defeat him in 2020. So right now, the answer is no.” Oh, heck. Oh, darn.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome, fake media America
That is all.
- Wait. Is that even possible? – Two New York University professors recently ran an experiment that yielded shocking results. They organized a mock replay of the first debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, only they had the debaters’ genders reversed. Their goal was to demonstrate that Trump’s conduct in the debate would have been completely unacceptable coming from a woman. Instead, what they demonstrated was that Hillary Clinton would be even less popular than she already is if she were a man instead. “We both thought that the inversion would confirm our liberal assumption—that no one would have accepted Trump’s behavior from a woman, and that the male Clinton would seem like the much stronger candidate,” one of the profs explained. Yeah…no.
- But hey, they’re working 9 days in May, so… – House Speaker Paul Ryan, in an interview with Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, acknowledged that the House is planning to only be in session for 8 days during the month of April. When asked why that is the case, Speaker Ryan responded that “we want to go listen to our constituents.” Oh, yeah, that’s a peachy idea – go spend 22 days back in the district holding townhalls so Soros-funded radicals can give the fake news media hours of video with which to make you look like a bunch of ineffective simpletons. Great plan, Republicans. (This is me, smacking my damn head.)
- I was going to let that topic go at that, but I just can’t. – Look, somebody has to get to the Speaker and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and remind them that barely a year ago, the Republicans in the congress were the single most detested class of politicians in America. Even more than the Democrats or President Barack Obama, they were the main reason why millions of people out here in “flyover country” were furious at the elitists Washington DC ruling class. They were bailed out of that predicament temporarily by the rise and ultimate victory of Donald Trump over The Most Corrupt Woman in America, but that doesn’t mean that Americans detest them any less than they did a year ago. If this congress continues on its current path of accomplishing literally none of the major promises they all made during their campaigns, they will suffer mightily at the polls in 2018, regardless of how disgracefully the Democrats continue to behave. And that retribution will be richly deserved. It might be wise for the GOP congress to spend more time in DC getting real things done, and less time trying to deflect blame for their own non-performance. Just a thought.
- The GOP Congressional Motto: Always Look a Gift Horse In The Mouth – Two new polls out on Thursday show massive, huge majorities of Americans are in favor of President Trump’s proposal for a $1 trillion infrastructure program. A poll by Quinnipiac shows a surreal 90% support level for the proposal, while a new CNN poll comes in with a comparatively-paltry 79% support level. If you’re thinking this level of popularity makes this program a completely no-brainer for the GOP majorities in congress to get behind and easily pass into law, well, you need to bone up on the behavior of GOP congressional majorities. Their main aptitude has always been and appears to still be their amazing ability to screw up when presented with easy wins. There is no real reason to expect this particular easy winner to turn out any differently.
- You don’t say… – The fake news site BuzzFeed, which has shamelessly promoted the absurdly fake “Trump coordinated with the Russians” story for months now, quietly ran a report in which it quotes Democrat sources on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees expressing concerns that their ridiculous investigations into this fake matter are going nowhere fast. “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations,” one of the sources said. Well, let’s clarify – they aren’t going to meet the expectations of the Democrats and the fake media reporters who have so shamefully promoted this fake story since last October, but they are going to exactly meet the expectations held by me and many, many others.
- Ironically, she is still her political party’s highest-ranking official. – San Fran Nan Pelosi, the Democrats’ doddering House Minority Leader, was in the middle of yet another incoherent anti-Trump rant yesterday, when she paused, after saying the word “ironically”, and said, “I’m not sure if ‘ironically’ is even a word.” Ironically, none of the fake reporters present thought to clarify that question for her. Probably none of them knew the answer. #Irony
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.