Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- A ship filled with Canadian “Climate Change” researchers, whose goal was to study the reasons for the largely mythical “melting” of Arctic ice (Arctic sea ice extent is virtually unchanged since 2006), was forced to abandon its mission when it was prevented from launching its expedition as it was stuck in port for two solid weeks due to…wait for it…wait for it…TOO MUCH ICE! I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Naturally, the “scientists” spent their two weeks stuck in port devising a rationalization to blame their problem on…wait for it…CLIMATE CHANGE! Holy cow.
- But hey, it’s not just the Canadians who spew this “climate change” nonsense. The editors at the Houston Chronicle saw fit to run this steaming pile of horse manure report alleging that every weather event that takes place now is directly attributable to the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful “climate change”, which is now science’s equivalent to the Wizard of Oz. The report even regurgitates all of Al Gore’s long-debunked propaganda that “climate change” would lead to a massive increase in the number of hurricanes, even though the U.S. hasn’t experienced the landfall of a major hurricane in over a decade, a fact the Chronicle conveniently fails to note.
- The Epic Disaster Formerly Known as Megyn Kelly got her $1,000 hairdo handed to her on Friday by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, the subject of her Sunday interview this week. Knowing that Ms. Kelly and NBC would inevitably air a highly-edited hatchet job on him (because this is what the fake news media does), Mr. Jones had the foresight to secretly record his conversations with Ms. Kelly and the entirety of the interview. He began releasing tapes of those phone calls on Friday, and they are humiliating to Ms. Kelly, showing her lying and shamelessly sucking up to Mr. Jones in order to secure the interview. Jones promises to release the full tape of the interview over the weekend. The Epic Disaster is completely out of her league. Great to see the hacks at NBC wasting $20 million in such an embarrassing way.
- Two pro-Trump protesters disrupted Friday evening’s showing of the Trump assassination-promoting rendition of Shakespeare’s “Julius Caesar” in Central Park. Hopefully, this will become an escalating daily occurrence that will force the show to be abandoned. Of course, the problem is that pro-Trump protesters have day jobs, so it will most likely be just a one-off.
- A U.S. war ship somehow collided with a merchant vessel in calm, open waters about 50 miles off the coast of Japan on Friday. Seven U.S. sailors are tragically missing, and we should keep them and their families in our prayers. My only question is, how in the world does this happen? This is a modern warship equipped with tens of millions of dollars worth of radars, sonars and other high-tech detection hardware and software. How in the world does such a ship end up in a collision with a merchant vessel in optimal weather and sea conditions? Media reports naturally provide no information on the circumstances that led the incident (guess the fake reporters couldn’t find an “anonymous source” to rely on), but we can bet a full investigation will take place.
- President Donald Trump took time out from Tweeting out insults about Rod Rosenstein and Bob Mueller to travel down to Miami on Friday. There, he announced he was reversing most of the completely (and typically) one-sided deal that President Obama gave to the communist dictator in Cuba in 2015. Just another example of how, while the fake news media and Democrats spend all of their time consumed with their Russia Collusion and Obstruction of Justice fantasies, Mr. Trump is systematically going about erasing every element of Obama’s admittedly meager “legacy”. Other than the mendacious deal with Iran and the rapidly collapsing Obamacare, there really isn’t much left to kill at this point. But shhhhhh….don’t tell the Democrats. They’re better off pursuing fantasies, and frankly, so are we.
Just another day in fake science, bad theatre, ships-colliding, disappearing Obama legacy America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The greatest show on earth has a new home.: After 146 years of providing continuous entertainment to America, Ringling Brothers Circus held its final show over the weekend. No worries – the Campaign circus in Washington, DC never ends, so the masses will continue to be entertained whether we like it or not.
- Cussing their way back into power, two middle fingers at a time.: At the increasingly profane Democrat Party’s annual convention in California, the 84 year-old outgoing state party chairman, some guy named John Burton, closed out the proceedings by sticking both middle fingers in the air and leading gleeful party members in the chant of “F*** Donald Trump! F*** Donald Trump!” The fake national news media largely ignored the incident. Try to imagine the fake media outrage that would ensue if a state GOP party chair led a GOP convention in a chant of “F*** Barack Obama!”, or “F*** Hillary Clinton!” Anderson Cooper would be so outraged he might “take a dump on his desk.”
- Perhaps there is hope for the future after all.: Several dozen Notre Dame graduates walked out of a commencement address as it was being delivered by Indiana native son Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States. To their undying credit, many of the students who remained jeered at the emotionally-stunted children as they left the arena.
- Hey, Mom! I’m home! Probably for good!: Meanwhile, MarketWatch reports that the percentage of post-college age Millenials living with their parents has reached an all-time high. All over America today, thousands more are leaving their college towns of choice, loaded down with tens of thousands of dollars of debt they incurred in order to get their degrees in useless majors, to add to that total. Obviously, dozens of such graduates left South Bend, Indiana yesterday.
- Meanwhile, in the realm of winning…: The tone of U.S. foreign policy has certainly changed. President Donald Trump spent the entire weekend in the Middle East, and didn’t utter a single apology to anyone, didn’t bow to any foreign leader, and neither his wife nor his daughter donned a head scarf. And rather than employing pop psychology to dummy up reasons to blame Western democracies for being the cause of atrocities committed by Islamic terrorists, President Trump instead implored Arab leaders to “drive them out” of their countries and wipe them off the face of the earth.
- They also think spaghetti with marinara sauce is exactly the same thing as mac ‘n cheese.: When President Trump had to bow slightly when a shorter Saudi ruler awarded him a medal of honor, CNN and other fake news media outlets rushed to claim it was exactly, precisely the same thing as Barack Obama’s habit of bowing every time he greeted any Arab leader. Which is exactly what any thinking person should expect from the fake news media.
- His sense of self-awareness could use a little work.: Speaking of Barack Obama, he gave a speech in Milan, Italy on this beliefs about how the all-knowing, all-powerful “Climate Change” is in fact responsible for literally everything bad that ever happens, blaming the entire problem on carbon dioxide (i.e., plant food) created by mankind. To get to Milan, the former POTUS flew in a private jet, and then drove to the venue from the airport in a 13-car, gasoline-fueled motorcade, thus leaving him with a carbon footprint roughly equal to that created by the Island of Madagascar on a daily basis.
Just another day in Climate Change is a religion America.
That is all.
- Today’s Required Reading: George Soros, that evil old leftist radical who funds Black Lives Matter and other U.S. leftist violent protest groups, essentially owns the Democratic Party, and who has played such a large role in the flooding of Europe with Muslim immigrants, is now buying up district attorneys around the country. Great report on his latest efforts to destroy the free world here.
- Can we get the WaPo and NYTimes to quit making stuff up about Comey now?: Guy Benson, one of the handful of real journalists still working in Washington DC today, posted video on Twitter yesterday from James Comey’s May 3 sworn testimony to congress. In response to a question, Mr. Comey clearly and unequivocally states that no one in the Trump or any other administration, not the President or anyone else, has ever asked him to stop any investigation, ever. Period. In response, the WaPo and NYTimes issued several more made-up stories about Comey based on nothing but unidentified, anonymous “sources”. Because that’s all they know to do anymore.
- Cats everywhere are cringing in fear…: The Daily Mail reports that officials in China have banned the selling and consuming of dog meat at the nation’s annual Yulin festival, at which dog meat has traditionally been the dish of choice. The government is not planning to ban the killing and serving of any other types of animals that people in the Western world tend to name and treat like family members these days. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- If this surprises you, you just don’t understand the real ability of House Republicans to screw up any one car parade.: It was revealed yesterday that House Speaker Paul Ryan hasn’t actually sent the much-vaunted Obamacare repeal and replace bill to the Senate yet. Why? Because he’s afraid he may have to put the matter up for another vote, depending on how the score from the Congressional Budget Office turns out. Next time someone tells you Donald Trump doesn’t know what he’s doing, refer that person to Paul Ryan.
- Meanwhile, in an obvious effort to change the subject and calm the financial markets, Ryan and House Ways and Means Chairman Kevin Brady started talking about their tax reform effort again, holding a meeting with business leaders from around the country. Can’t wait to see how many times they’re planning to hold votes on that one.
- They’re just “leaving”. Get it?: The fake journalists at The Atlantic filed a report titled “American Trees Are Moving West And No One Knows Why”. Naturally, the fake reporter quotes fake climate scientists who state with all certainty that climate change – which is responsible for everything from acid indigestion to thinning hair on desert jumping rats – accounts for “no more than 20%” of this mysterious tree migration. Seriously, you have to read this story to believe it.
- Tired of winning yet?: ICE reports that arrests of illegal immigrants at the southern border are up by 40% this year over the same period in 2016. As reported earlier, the agency also estimates that total illegal border crossings are down by more than 75% in the same year-over-year measure. If we could count on the next Democrat elected to the presidency to continue to simply enforce U.S. immigration law, no fence would be necessary. Unfortunately, we all know we can’t count on any such thing.
Just another day in winning despite the fake news media America.
That is all.
- Wooing practice begins at 9:00 sharp, Madam Chancellor.: The blizzard bearing down on Washington DC caused German Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose open borders policies are in the process of utterly destroying her country’s native culture, to postpone her planned meeting with President Trump today. But whenever they do meet, Der Spiegel reports that the Chancellor is “planning woo Trump, rather than confront him” over his plans to enforce America’s immigration laws. Somehow, I don’t think Ms. Merkel will find a very receptive audience for this strategy. Might be best to postpone this meeting until a better approach can be devised. Like invading Poland, for example.
- MSNBC will no doubt soon be offering him his own prime time talk show.: The irresponsible nitwits who run Austin’s SXSW drunk-and-traffic-fest provided a platform for the debut of an absurdly plotted “documentary” by a Michael Moore disciple named Jason Pollock, which claims to reveal ‘new evidence’ in the Michael Brown case. Despite the easily-discerned fact the film is an abject work of fiction that reveals nothing but the dishonesty of the filmmaker and incredible gullibility of its audience, riots very predictably broke out in Ferguson, MO. This gave the talking heads at CNN something to talk about other than President Trump, so I guess we should be grateful for that.
- Yes, in the same sense that a lion loves a zebra.: Speaking of SXSW, the comical fake editor of the NY Times, Dean Baquet, told an audience there that President Trump “actually loves the New York Times.” Such fake hubris is fake unbecoming of you, Mr. fake editor.
- How many different positions will James Comey take on this? The over/under is currently 3.: Snoop Dog released a video in which he pretends to shoot President Trump. Predictably, there is no outrage coming from the fake news media in response. Imagine how Martha Raddatz or Jake Tapper would have responded if a high-profile artist had released such a video when Barack Obama was President. Your fake news media in action.
- Last week they were all claiming the then-unseasonably warm temperatures were due to “global warming.”: A major blizzard blew into the northeastern seaboard last night, and will blanket everywhere from Washington, DC through Maine with a major late-season snow. Climate frauds everywhere are blaming this very common periodic occurrence on…wait for it…wait for it… “climate change”. Because that’s what climate frauds do.
- Yes, because the Tea Party uprising was a truly organic occurrence, and everything the left is doing is utterly fake. See the difference here?: The interminably dense fake journalists who inhabit Nate Silver’s 538.c0m blog published an hilariously dimwitted piece titled, “The Left Might Have a Hard Time Replicating The Tea Party’s Success”. You don’t say….
Just another day in Fake News Media America.
That is all.