Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The remake of “Murder on the Orient Express” opens in theaters across America today, because somebody in Hollywood thought the American public just could not live without another tired remake of another tired concept movie. Can another tired remake of “Death on the Nile” or “Clue” be far behind? That is, if producers can find any actors who haven’t been taken down by harassment or pedophilia scandal to star in them.
- Speaking of Hollywood scandals, we have a story out today that an actress named Allison Mack – who I’ve never heard of, but who acted in a TV series called “Smallville” – has spent her spare time the past few years recruiting as many as 25 women into a slave cult. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Not to downplay the ogre-like behavior of Harvey Weinstein or Kevin Spacey, but dang, this little gal has really gone the extra mile into the world of depravity, hasn’t she? I don’t even want to see how some other Hollywood figure will top this one, but can there be any doubt that someone soon will?
- And speaking of depraved behavior, the Democrats and their agents in the fake news media have very predictably decided to try to convince the public that Tuesday’s election results somehow mean that the beleaguered, disorganized and leaderless Democrat Party is once again ascendant, and will inevitably take over both houses of congress in 2018, impeach President Donald Trump (I never get tired of typing those three words) and elect some Communist like Bernie Sanders or Fauxcahontas in 2020. The Democrat/Fake media joint talking points are all extrapolated from the Democrats regaining the governorship in very Democrat-dominated New Jersey, holding the governorship in pretty decidedly Democrat-dominated Virginia, and voters in the very Blue state of Maine voting to expand Medicaid in that state. Alrighty then.
- Look, there is no denying that Tuesday was indeed a bad day for the GOP. But let’s be honest here, the landscape of this particular election day was heavily tilted in the Democrats’ favor. Chris Christie, the out-going Governor of New Jersey, had basically doomed the chances of any Republican holding onto that office with his piggish behavior in office over the last two years. There was just no chance it was going to happen.
- In Maine, the Democrats were successful in convincing voters that expanding Medicaid would be some sort of solution to the rapidly rising healthcare insurance premiums caused by the imploding Obamacare system. Watch what happens in 2018 and 2020, after voters figure out that that was just another in a very long line of Democrat lies about their healthcare system. Then again, probably nothing much will happen, since the vast majority of Democrat voters are little more than sheep who will just bite on whatever batch of false talking points the Democrat Party rolls out next.
- But the big focus by the fake news media has been on Virginia, where establishment Republican Ed Gillespie lost to Democrat Ralph Northam by almost 9% of the vote, a whole 3% more than the margin the Coughing Crook ran up over Mr. Trump in 2016. It is that 3% difference that the Democrat/Fake media axis have seized upon as clear proof that voters all over the country have turned on President Trump and that the Democrats will once again become the ruling party in Washington after the 2018 elections.
- This “analysis”, such as it is, ignores several things: First, Gillespie ran away from President Trump in his campaign, choosing instead to run as a sort of Jeb! Bush mushy RINO. That obviously did not play well with the state’s Republican base, and likely dampened voter turnout for the GOP on a rainy election day that would have normally played to the Republicans’ advantage.
- Second, Jill Vogel, the GOP candidate for Lieutenant Governor who ran her campaign based on Trump’s issues of law enforcement and secure borders, lost by exactly the 6 point margin that the President lost by a year ago. Had Gillespie’s milquetoast campaign not turned off so many voters, she would likely have had a real shot at winning.
- Third, the media-promoted thought that the leaderless and rudderless Democrat Party has suddenly been transformed into an electoral juggernaut that is going to just steamroll back into power 12 months from now deserves no serious consideration. The Democrats remain in complete disarray, their National Committee cannot raise money, and the faces of their national party remain the thoroughly toxic Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.
- Fourth, while the playing field of Virginia, New Jersey and Maine this past Tuesday was heavily stacked in the Democrats’ favor, that will not be the case in 2018. Twelve months from now, the Democrats will be defending 25 of 34 Senate seats up for re-election, including 10 in states where the President won by double-digit margins in 2016, and the number of truly vulnerable GOP house seats remains at a very low level.
- The Republicans do remain vulnerable heading into the mid-terms, however, mainly due to the complete lack of getting anything important done in the U.S. Senate. A continued failure by the GOP majority there to act on Obamacare, tax reform and other issues important to the party’s base voters could end up creating a wave election for the Democrats next year.
- But that is far from the fait accompli that is being currently promoted by the Democrat/Fake media propaganda axis. A year is forever in politics and the Republicans are really good at screwing things up, but projecting last Tuesday’s results into a theme that they already have is just another false narrative from the Usual Suspects.
Just another day in Democrat/Fake media propaganda axis America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- These events never work out the way the fake news media want them to. – President Trump, as promised, visited the ravaged island of Puerto Rico on Tuesday, and everyone at CNN and NBC was horrified to see him enthusiastically received by grateful Puerto Ricans. San Juan’s Marxist Mayor Cruz wore spiked heels to the joint briefing with the President, and no one at Vanity Fair or the New York times tossed a fit about it. Go figure.
- In other news, I had an email from a lefty friend late yesterday, an email that ended with an expression of this person’s feeling that “we really need to have a national dialogue about guns.” That sounded suspiciously like the leftist talking point started by Tom Brokaw Monday morning and parroted by pretty much every Democrat politician and fake journalist who can still utter coherent sentences – which obviously excludes Nancy Pelosi – but I didn’t say that to this person.
- Instead, my reply was very brief: “Ok, I’ll start. You can’t have my guns. Great talk.” Thus, my lefty friend may now be just a lefty acquaintance, I’m not sure, since I never got a reply. I suppose I’ll find out in due time.
- But whatever, this is really the only reply conservatives can offer to lefties on this subject, for one simple reason: the leftist heart is not pure on this subject. Well, ok, the leftist heart is not pure on any subject, but on gun control it is especially not pure.
- This lack of purity of intentions becomes manifestly obvious every time we have a tragic event like the Las Vegas massacre, and every leftwinger in the country knee jerks to offering logic-devoid sophistries about the “need for more gun control” before we even know the name of the maniac who perpetrated the act, much less anything about his background or how he acquired his weapons.
- The Las Vegas shooter is a great example of leftists’ lockstep refusal to deal with facts. Due to his work history, which included stints at the U.S. Postal Service, the IRS and a defense contractor, and in the process of legally acquiring his massive stash of firearms, we now know this scumbag somehow managed to pass more than 30 FBI background checks during his life. He obtained his guns in states with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country, dotted every ‘I’, crossed every ‘T’, and was able to accumulate an arsenal. Yet I heard half a dozen leftwing idiot politicians, such as the execrable valor thief Richard Blumenthal, talk about the need for more background checks when obtaining firearms. Which part of “30 FBI background checks” do you not understand, Senator?
- But of course, Blumenthal gets a pass from the fake news media, which is uniformly parroting the same false narrative, because enhanced background checks are not the real agenda here. If you give Blumenthal his enhanced background checks, and give Chuck Schumer his desire to outlaw “bump stocks”, then the next time there is a mass shooting perpetrated by some guy who passed all the background checks to legally acquire his firearms, Dick and Chuck are just going to come back wanting something else that won’t have any effect other than robbing law-abiding citizens of more of their freedoms.
- Note to all conservatives thinking about offering concessions to these people: The real agenda is LEFTISTS WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY FROM YOU. That’s it. That’s where they all want to go, that’s what is in their hearts and minds, and everything they do and say related to this issue is designed to get them to that point.
- If you gave Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders 30 seconds to be dictator of America, the one thing he or she would get done in that 30 seconds would be to rescind the 2nd Amendment and send an army of jack-booted, bullet-proof vest-wearing, ironically gun-toting thugs into your home to forcibly take away all of your guns and leave you defenseless. Because leftists believe that only the jack-booted, bullet-proof vest wearing, ironically gun-toting thugs loyal to them should be able to tote guns in our society.
- And don’t think this is really about preventing atrocities like what took place in Las Vegas Sunday. Hell, if it was about that, they’d be trying to ban big white trucks, since a radical Islamic terrorist killed 86 people in Nice last year with a big white truck.
- This is about control. Not gun control, just control. Leftists want to control you. They think they are smarter than you, better than you, know better than you do how you should live your life, and think they should be able to dictate all of that to you. They honestly do. This is how their minds work. It’s how they are wired.
- This is the real nature of leftism: It’s a mental disorder. Throughout the history of the 20th and 21st centuries, the implementation of leftism in any society has inevitably led to a violent end. Venezuela is just the latest in a very long line of nations to sadly experience this inevitable progression. The first two steps in such a progression are always 1) the government takeover of the news media, which was already 90% achieved during the Obama Administration, and 2) the disarming of the public.
- Guess where we are in that progression?
- Offering concessions to these people is no different than offering concessions to Lenin, or Hitler, or Mao, or Castro or Hugo Chavez: The next time there’s an incident, they’re always going to want more concessions, and every concession is just one more step down the road to their ultimate, true goal.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- If you want proof that Republicans and Democrats live in two completely different sets of reality, all you need to do is go read the piece linked here summarizing a new Gallup survey regarding Americans’ trust in the fake news media. According to Gallup – whose results admittedly must always be called into question since it refuses to publicly release the sampling methods behind its polling – fully 72% of Democrats have “a great deal/fair amount of trust and confidence” in the accuracy of the country’s fake news media, while just 14% of Republicans and 37% of Independents admit to holding the same view.
- Let that set in for a moment. As an example, when President Trump visited Houston in the wake of Hurricane Harvey, he was filmed by all media present interacting with literally hundreds of ordinary people, hugging them, talking to them, coloring pages with their children, helping them load their trucks with supplies, working behind the lunch counter at the shelter, etc. It was an extraordinary example of presidential leadership and empathy with the common man. Yet that evening, when CNN and MSNBC both falsely reported that the President had met no one, interacted with no one, and ignored the suffering of those people, Gallup tells us that 72% of the nation’s Democrats believed those reports, despite the video evidence before their own lyin’ eyes.
- That’s not just a disconnect, that is conscious, intentional exercise in mass self-delusion. Given that self-described “Democrats” make up about 35% of adults, Gallup’s results indicate that roughly one out of every four adults you come across lives in a complete and total fake media-created fantasy world. Truly frightening.
- This brings me to a long piece published in Time on Wednesday, which attempts to analyze how the Democrat Party’s ‘leaders’, such as they are, are trying desperately to get the Party’s act together in preparation for the 2018 mid-term elections and the 2020 presidential contest. It’s a decent, if superficial, analysis, focused mainly on the Party’s math problem in terms of how few levers of power it actually controls, its pathetic fundraising efforts, and the conflicts among the Party’s current ‘leaders’ – again, such as they are – over whether to continue trying to attract the independent voters who will make or break their efforts to win races, or just chuck it all and take the Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren turn to the hard left.
- In other words, the piece is all the standard ‘insider’ stuff written by a standard DC ‘insider’ fake reporter. It’s all the sort of stuff that actually mattered in the days before the 2016 campaign and President Donald Trump, but now really just doesn’t get to the heart of the matter and which betrays a complete lack of real understanding of what is going on in the 95% of the country that lies outside of the nation’s major media centers.
- Here’s the reality for the Democrat Party: The Party has to completely change the faces that represent it in order to have any chance at all to regain real levers of power through the electoral process. And that is a process of change that will take years, not weeks or months, to achieve.
- The faces of the Democrat Party today are a) Corruption (Hillary Clinton), b) Commies (Bernie Sanders), c) fraud (Elizabeth “Fauxcahontas” Warren), d) open borders radicalism (DNC leaders), e) dishonesty and incompetence (Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer) and f) thuggery (Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and other Soros-supported civil unrest groups). If they’re smart (always an open question, I admit), Republican candidates in 2018 and 2020 won’t be spending their time and money running against their nominal Democrat opponents, they will be spending most of their time and money running against all these ugly, grossly unpopular faces of the Democrat Party as a whole.
- Democrat candidates for office can talk all they want to about all the “free stuff” they plan to hand out to anyone who votes for them, but when the face of your Party is San Fran Nan, or black-masked thugs who spend their time violently assaulting political opponents and tossing bags filled with urine at policemen, those promises of “free stuff” are going to largely fall on deaf ears. Time talks about Democrat efforts to turn 24 currently-GOP congressional seats to their advantage in order to regain a majority in the House of Representatives. Time doesn’t really talk about how inevitably leftwing Democrat candidates are going to convince moderate and conservative voters in these “flyover country” districts to vote for them when the GOP incumbents are running ad after ad featuring the Commie, the Most Corrupt Woman in America, or video of town squares being burned by the armed “Resistance” wing of the Democrat Party.
- As we’ve seen in this year’s special elections, the GOP was able to retain all five congressional seats in play, even when its candidates were weak or damaged, mainly by simply running ads featuring the stumbling, bumbling, doddering Nancy Pelosi. They haven’t even gotten around to running ads airing all the glowing, supportive statements about Antifa and Black Lives Matter coming from the mouths of Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Clinton, Sanders and Warren, complete with video of Berkeley or St. Louis burning in the background.
- This is the Democrats’ real problem for 2018 and 2020, and the foreseeable future beyond. We can count on all the “experts” in DC and New York to completely miss it, but it’s real, and there is no apparent solution to it. Regardless of how poorly the Republicans perform in their congressional efforts, their saving grace is likely to be the fact that they get to run for re-election against the ugly, sordid faces of the Democrat Party.
Just another day in Donald Trump’s America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
CNN found itself in full meltdown mode on Tuesday over its latest in a long line of fake news embarrassments, and a James O’Keefe “Project Veritas” video of one of its producers admitting the network fakes the news for ratings. O’Keefe promises more videos are yet to come.
- Despite the public pronouncements of CEO Jeff Zucker, all is not well at CNN, the fakest news outlet in the fake news universe. Despite Mr. Zucker’s Monday claim that his network is “more trusted than ever”, the cable channel’s ratings are in full tank mode vs. its main competitors at Fox and MSNBC in ratings released on Monday. CNN has just one daily program among the top 20 in that mix, and it comes in at #20. It’s key to remember that those ratings reflect viewership for the week before CNN was forced to pull down and apologize for a fake story alleging collusion between a Trump advisor and Russia, and before Project Veritas released its video showing a senior producer at CNN admitting that the channel fakes the news in a quest for…wait for it…higher ratings! Hey, Jeff, it isn’t working, dude.
- Making matters worse for Zucker, White House spokesman Sarah Huckabee Sanders went off on CNN in her daily press briefing, calling the network and other outlets who have been faking the news over the last year “a disgrace to journalism”, among other things. When a gum-chomping reporter for Playboy Magazine interrupted her answer to a question, she called his behavior “outrageous”. Which it was. You go, girl!
- But it gets even worse for the beleaguered Mr. Zucker. O’Keefe announced on Twitter yesterday that he has not just one, but several more, even more revealing videos of CNN employees caught in rare moments of honesty, and he plans to trickle them out into the public domain in coming days, perhaps starting today. Quick, somebody get me some popcorn!!!!
- So what does it all mean? Well, the travails at CNN are just one of many indicators out there right now that the worm has begun to turn in the Trump Administration’s favor. If you look at those TV ratings, you see Fox News, after two months running in second place to MSNBC as the public began to think there might actually be something real in the whole “Russia Collusion” fantasy play invented by the Democrats and promoted by the fake news media, now back firmly in first place, where it had dominated for more than a decade. You also have the late night TV ratings that were released on Tuesday in which Jimmy Fallon is suddenly besting the execrable, Trump-bashing Stephen Colbert, ending a two-month losing streak. Then you have rank and file Democrats, in the wake of the humiliating loss by Pajama Boy in GA HD 6 last week, pounding on San Fran Nan, Chuck Schumer and the rest of their leadership to stop even talking about the Russia Collusion fantasy and start talking about real issues that people actually give a damn about.
- All of these things and many more are indicators that the public has by and large realized that the Russia story is nothing but a huge hoax – as Ms. Sanders described it yesterday – and has grown so weary of hearing about it that they are starting to abandon support for any media outlet or Democrat who continues to focus on it.
- Then you have Bob Mueller, who has done his former credibility enormous harm by going out and hiring a procession of Clinton-and-Obama-supporting lawyers to form up his team of “investigators”. He has so tainted his own investigation at this point that even some Democrat members of congress and leftist talking heads have begun to express concern about it. Unless he makes some additional hires that indicate he is at least trying to form up a balanced team, no one is going to take anything he finds seriously at the end of the day.
- Finally, you have the fact that suddenly, it’s not just Trump and his people who find themselves the subject of congressional, FBI and Justice Department investigations. Over the last couple of weeks, the headlines have been sprinkled with announcements that investigators are now targeting Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, John Podesta, Bernie Sanders and his wife Jane, Congressman John Conyers, even FBI interim Director Andrew McCabe, an Obama loyalist holdover. You can expect the list of Democrats under investigation to grow substantially in coming weeks, especially as the investigations into Obama-era abuse of intelligence information get fully underway.
- All of which places Zucker and CNN in even more of a bind, since they have so firmly established themselves as the propaganda arm of the national Democrat Party. Would it surprise anyone if we soon discover that CNN, the network whose employee was caught passing debate questions to Hillary Clinton in advance, was also coordinating talking points and coverage with elements of the Democrat Party? If you’re honest, the answer to that question is a firm “no.” And that one-word answer perfectly encapsulates why CNN finds itself in full meltdown mode today.
- Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people.
Just another day in melting-down CNN America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The breathless headline at Buzzfeed this morning reads “CNN Is Imposing Strict New Rules On Its Russia Coverage”. Wow. “Strict new rules,” huh? What must those be? Well, if you read the actual story itself – which we know that most of Buzzfeed’s short attention-span browsers won’t, you find that these “strict new rules” involve CNN’s fake journalists having to – gasp! – check with a couple of editors before rushing their unsourced fake stories to the CNN fakenews website. What this tell us, if you understand what’s happening here, is that, prior to the issuance of this memo, CNN’s fake journalists could just toss stuff up there without having to check with an editor. Given that the memo was issued after CNN was revealed yet again has having posted an utterly false hatchet job on a former Trump campaign operative, it should come as no surprise that CNN has to this point been exercising literally no journalistic process at all.
- But now they are, right? Well, no. The thing to understand about this much-ballyhooed memo is that it targets only CNN’s fake journalists who post website stories. It does not impact CNN’s even faker reporters, anchors and talking heads to infest the fake news network’s television coverage. Those people are still free to toss out any slander, libel or fairy tale they want to toss while on the air. So, despite Buzzfeed’s blaring headline, it turns out these “strict new rules” are just CNN’s way of slathering a bunch more lipstick on its #fakenews pig.
- But hey, CNN is far from the only TV network dedicated to the pursuit and dissemination of fake news. Take NBC’s Chuck Todd as a great example. Mr. Todd, on his Meet the Press Sunday morning program, interviewed Communist Senator Bernie Sanders for eight full minutes without asking him a single question about why he and his wife find themselves under investigation by the FBI. This “oversight” by Mr. Todd extends the stonewall of this story by his entire network, which has to this point failed to spend a single second of air time informing its viewers of the Commie’s legal dilemma.
- But hey, it’s not just CNN and NBC: CBS and ABC have also joined NBC in stonewalling the Sanders story. See, FBI investigations are only “news” to the fake news networks when they target Republicans.
- But back to CNN: the greatest part of this entire episode is that CNN fake reporter Brian Stelter had to admit in his newsletter on Sunday that CNN’s editors are refusing comment on the matter, even to CNN’s own fake reporters! That, folks, is 100% priceless right there.
- Tired of Winning Yet?: Variety’s Sonya Saraiya reports in her weekend column that, after just 3 weeks on the air at her new home of NBC, Megyn Kelly’s “star is dimmer than ever.” Ms. Saraiya continues: “Kelly is didactic without being trustworthy; patronizing without being impressive. Her voiceover suggests doom without really proving it; there’s a scare-mongering side to her reportage. And, most importantly: She’s alienated everyone.” Ouch. Of course, Ms. Kelly’s planned morning program does not debut to September, so she hasn’t had a chance to alienate NBC’s morning viewers just yet. But she will; oh yes, she will.
Just one more day in #fakenews media America.
That is all.
- Democrats have now set themselves up with a big problem, thanks to their incessant, irrational talk about “Impeachment” over the last few months: They now have a radical leftwing base that expects them to deliver the goods, and soon. The trouble is, it’s a goal that is not deliverable any time in the foreseeable future. In doing this, the Democrats have set themselves up with the very same conundrum that Republicans set themselves up with on Obamacare.
- Why is it not deliverable? First because, simply, the impeachment of a president requires there to be a crime. So far, despite all the sound and fury and fake news reports based solely on unnamed “sources”, no crime has been identified. Indeed, no crime on the part of President Trump has even been alleged, as confirmed by a series of former Obama officials, the now-fired Director of the FBI and every Democrat Senator who has been willing to opine on the question. Hell, even the insufferable nitwit Maxine Waters was forced to admit this reality early this week. No crime, no impeachment. It really is that simple.
- Second is the next reality that the impeachment process is managed in the U.S. House of Representatives, where the Republicans currently control a very large majority of seats. The approval of articles of impeachment requires a majority vote in the house, meaning that, even if every Democrat were to vote in favor, dozens of Republicans would have to join them in that effort. And getting to that point assumes that Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan would even allow such a process to begin on his watch. Ryan has never been a fan of President Trump, obviously, but he is a loyal Republican, and it’s hard to imagine him allowing such a process to even begin on his watch, barring revelations that some real crimes have been committed by the President.
- Third is the reality that Impeachment simply means that the house has voted to accuse the President of crimes that merit his removal from office. The removal process is managed in the U.S. Senate, where again, Republicans have control, and where Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has even more control over the process than Speaker Ryan does in the house. Making things even more difficult, the actual removal of a president from office requires a 2/3rds vote of the senate, not a simple majority, so it is not something Democrats would be able to accomplish by simply having disloyal Rinos like John McCain and Lindsey Graham join them in the effort.
- So basically, the Democrats, as the Republicans did seven years ago related to Obamacare, have now created an expectation among their base voters that they have no current way of satisfying, and let’s face it, the Democrat base is basically insane at this point in its overwhelming rage, and not known for its patience. This is a segment of our society that behaves in such an irrational manner because it believes it is entitled to have its way.
- The Democrats are now going to have to base their campaigns in the 2018 mid-term elections on a promise to impeach President Trump if they are given majorities in not one, but both houses of congress. This is a promise that, absent the revelation of some real crime committed by President Trump, is likely to turn as many people off as it turns on. It’s one thing to campaign against a piece of legislation, as the GOP did for the last 7 years; it’s quite another thing to base a campaign on the promise of never-ending chaos that is incredibly damaging to American democracy. Democrat base voters don’t care about such things, but independent voters by and large do.
- And here’s another pesky reality of life facing congressional Democrats: they aren’t likely to win a majority in either house of congress in 2018, much less both houses. House districts have been so expertly gerrymandered by both parties over the last 40 years that only a few dozen races will even be competitive, and Republicans will win their share of those competitive races. Democrats might close the gap in the House, but odds are very remote that they will turn it completely.
- The Senate is even tougher for Democrats, as more than half of their senate membership is up for re-election in 2018, and they will have to defend 25 of 34 seats that are in play. Eight of those seats currently occupied by Democrats are in states that were easily won in 2016 by Donald Trump. The most likely scenario for 2018 is that the Republicans will actually increase their majority in the Senate, not lose ground.
- Where does that leave the Democrats in 2019? It leaves them with an even angrier base of voters than they already have, though I know it’s hard to imagine that being the case. Further, it leaves them with literally no way to placate that perpetually enraged base going into the 2020 presidential elections. That in turn means that the Democrat Party will continue to migrate even further to the far left than it already is in its never-ending efforts to placate the rage. That leftwards lurch will almost certainly result in a presidential nominee who is unabashedly socialist/fascist, like Bernie Sanders, who will be pushing 80 by 2020, or the Fake Indian Senator from Massachusetts, who will be easily marginalized as the nut job she truly is.
- We have seen many Democrats now begin to back off from using the “I” word over the last couple of weeks, in part because of the appointment of a special counsel to investigate their Trump/Russia collusion fantasy, and in part because the smarter among them – like Sen. Feinstein – have worked through the same logical progression detailed above. But this won’t last for long, because their base of perpetual rage-filled entitlement babies won’t allow it.
- This is the house that the Democrats have built for themselves by allowing their worst nitwits to lead the party’s public messaging assault on President Trump. Who knows? Perhaps they’ll be able to manage it all to a successful conclusion. But the odds are very much against it, because the process of impeaching and removing a president was devised by much, much smarter people than they are.
Just another day in premature impeachment frenzy America.
That is all.
- We here in the Fake News Media want you to think today is something noble.: Today is May Day, which our fake news media will tell you all means it is “International Workers Day”. What the fake news media won’t tell you is that May Day is a celebration that originated in the Soviet Union, and is actually a celebration of communism. Which means all the progressives, social justice warriors and Bernie Sanders will be breaking the bubbly.
- She didn’t leave the commies, the commies left her.: Speaking of commies, even San Fran Nan Pelosi, that doddering, terminally confused leader of the congressional Democrats, is not radical enough for those celebrating Lenin and Stalin today. Her apparent lack of being quite stupid and out of touch with anyone outside of San Francisco enough for the Party’s ruling commie faction has led Senator Bernie Sanders to recruit a commie challenger for her when she runs for re-election next year. Man, it really is tough times to be in the Democrat “leadership” these days.
- It’s called projection.: Speaking of the Fake News Media, they had their annual celebration of faking the news in Washington DC on Saturday evening. Some really bad comic who no one over 16 has ever heard of emceed the event, at one point referring to Trump supporters as “his back country hick voters.” Meanwhile, speaker after speaker – including the Washington Posts’s Bob Woodward, who also used his speech to give out a commercial for Amazon stock – got up and felt the need to assure the audience that “we are not fake news.” Note to those speakers: If you feel the need to publicly claim you aren’t “fake news”, you probably are.
- Fake, but predictable.: In other words, the Fake News Media did exactly what President Donald Trump predicted they would do: They gave themselves a big congratulatory hug, profanely attacked the Administration, demonstrated zero sense of self-awareness or introspection about their collective abandonment of their intended role in this society as the protector of the public interest, and proved that they are indeed, in coordination with the Democrats, the Opposition Party. Then again, expecting these people to engage in introspection is like expecting your cat to quit shedding on your favorite pillow. Ain’t gonna happen.
- They reached that point around November 9, Mike.: Meanwhile, President Trump held a rally before a huge and raucus crowd in Pennsylvania to celebrate the end of his first 100 days in office. Vice President Mike Pence, while warming up the crowd, blamed “left-wing activists and their willing allies in the media” for “ignoring the facts and spreading that fake news. He’s driving them all a little bit crazy.” Which just proves that our Vice President remains a master of under-statement.
- She’s a feminist hero, after all.: HeatStreet reports that Linda Sarsour, a pro-terrorist, pro-sharia law activist who has ironically served as a major organizer of “women’s” marches around the country, is now a protected client of the Democrat National Committee. DNC Vice Chairman Michael Blake – a radical holdover of the Obama Administration – Tweeted this out over the weekend: “Making it real clear. If you keep coming after [Linda Sarsour], we’re going to respond directly, consistently, and with all heart and soul.” Thus, the very public and transparent co-option of the Democratic Party by radical Islam proceeds apace.
- Has anyone seen Joe Biden recently?: PJ Media reports that someone in Waynesboro, VA has been going around kidnapping cats, shaving their underbellies and then returning them home in the dead of night. No word if this guy – or gal – was an attendee at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, but he would have fit right in at the MSNBC table.
Just another day in fake news media, cat-shaving America.
That is all.
- Who you gonna believe, us or your lyin’ eyes?: There was another Islamic terrorist attack in Paris for which ISIS has taken credit, and everyone in authority and in the fake media in that country and in America is doing everything they can to pretend it has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism. Who could’ve ever seen that coming?
- Hey, whatever happened to that Jill Stein? Isn’t she a pistol?: Turns out that the insufferable Ms. Stein and her Green Party are now coordinating efforts with the Council on American and Islamic Relations (CAIR) to “fight Islamophobia”. CAIR, of course, has long served as an apologist group for Islamic terrorists and is known to have many ties to terrorist organizations. Hey, maybe ol’ Jill can get her new friends to demand a recount of the number of their ISIS buddies were killed by that MOAB we dropped Afghanistan last week. That’d be great.
- Speaking of prominent radical Islamists…: Keith Ellison, the Islamist Vice Chairman of the Democrat National Committee, told an audience on Thursday that his Party would be in far better shape if Barack Obama hadn’t been such a bad Party leader. That is absolutely true, and everyone should appreciate such a rare moment of abject honesty coming from any Democrat leader.
- Here at the DNC, we are unified in our separate-ness.: Speaking of the DNC, Chairman Tom Perez, the DNC’s serial-cussing Chairman, and Commie Senator Bernie Sanders kicked off their “Democratic Party Unity Tour” this week, with the stated goal of unifying the Democrats behind a far-leftists agenda and turning it into “a 50-state party”. Because, you know, right now it’s about a 12-state party at best. The problem is, in his first interview on the tour, the Commie Senator told the interviewer that he is “not a Democrat”, which kind of puts the lie to the whole deal, doesn’t it?
- You know he’s lying because he still has a job at CNN.: CNN fake journalist Jake Tapper, who drank the Obama Kool-aid for 8 long years, told an interviewer that too many in his profession were “too friendly” to Mr. Obama, and “drank the Kool-aid.” In his next breath, the putz claimed that he was “very tough” on Obama. No word if Mr. Tapper also thinks Harry Potter is, like, a real person.
- Tired of winning yet? Part I: The Labor Department reports that continuing jobless claims fell below the 2 million mark in April for just the second time since 2017, a 17 year low. Democrats and fake journalists across the country hate this news with a passion, trust me.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II: The American Action Forum reports that the actions taken by President Donald Trump to rescind Obama-era regulations in just his first 85 days in office have already saved the American people more than $86 billion, a pace of more than a billion dollars every day. Elections matter.
- God Bless Texas.: Today is San Jacinto Day, the 181st anniversary of the 18-minute battle that won Texas’s independence from Mexico. If you’re a Texan, take a minute out of your day to remember the brave individuals whose actions led to all that this great state gives you today. If you’re an American, you should also take a moment to reflect on these events, because the Battle of San Jacinto was not just a great day for Texas, it was a great day for America as well.
Just another day in God Blessed America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: BusinessInsider.com