- Airing the UN’s dirty laundry in the light of day. What a concept.: Nikki Haley is turning out to be the iron lady of the Trump Administration in her role as Ambassador to the United Nations. In the wake of President Trump’s decision to bomb a Syrian facility that was allegedly the source of the Sarin gas that was used to murder hundreds of Syrians early in the week, Russia requested an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council, which the U.S. currently chairs. Bolivia, likely acting as a Russian proxy, requested the meeting be held in closed session. Ambassador Haley immediately denied that request, stating “Any country that chooses to defend the atrocities of the Syrian regime will have to do so in full public view, for all the world to hear.”
- Someone get this man a straight jacket!: Meanwhile, over at MSNBC, the certifiable craziness launched into the realm of full-fledged lunacy last night. Lawrence O’Donnell, one of the fake new network’s fake hosts, was appearing with Rachel Maddow, the network’s star fake host. One can only assume that they had to fill the time with one another because no one else wanted to become infected with their communicable insanity. Anyway, during the course of their ranting about the Syria bombing, O’Donnell floated his belief that the use of chemical weapons was in fact orchestrated by none other than…wait for it…wait for it…VLADIMIR PUTIN, so that his great friend, Donald Trump, could then bomb Syria and thus have his public approval ratings in the polls go up. I swear – I SWEAR – I didn’t make that up. You can find the video on YouTube if you don’t believe me.
- Speaking of lunatic leftist conspiracy theories, another of the newest about President Trump – which somewhat amazingly does NOT involve the boogeyman Putin – is that the President, who has a degree from the prestigious Wharton School of Business, has created and run hundreds of businesses and somehow managed to become a billionaire in the process during his life, is “functionally illiterate” and “can barely read.” The sole source of this latest bit nitwitery is a struggling, attention-seeking, former Saturday Night Live cast member named Taran Killam. Here is a link to the story, which ran in the very appropriately-named Internet fake news site “BoingBoing”. That is, of course, the sound the brain of your average progressive lunatic makes as it bounces around in their tiny, thick skull.
- Whew! That was hard! Let’s go on a boondoggle!: Mitch McConnell and his Senate majority finally got a little real work done this week, dumping the anachronistic filibuster for Supreme Court nominees and getting the incredibly qualified Neil Gorsuch confirmed to fill the vacancy on the Court. Having almost broken a sweat in getting that done, the Senate will next take a completely undeserved two week vacation.
- But judge, he kept overheating!: The New York Post reports that a Delaware woman was sentenced to 40 years in prison for putting anti-freeze in her husband’s steroids, killing him in the process. Can there be any doubt that Lawrence O’Donnell is preparing a monologue for his next show in which he blames the woman’s actions on the ongoing conspiracy between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?
- This guy watches too much MSNBC.: If you wonder what motivates today’s progressives to maintain their perpetual state of outrage about literally everything, here is a quote from British author Theodore Dalrymple that captures it perfectly: “Outrage is a substitute for religion: It convinces us that our existence has some kind of meaning or significance beyond itself, that is to say beyond the paltry flux of day-to-day existence, especially when that existence is a securely comfortable one. Therefore we go looking for things to be outraged about as anteaters look for ants. Of all emotions, outrage is not only one of the most pleasurable but also one of the most reliable.”
Just another day in Perpetual Outrage America.
That is all.
- See that red line? It means something now.: President Trump’s decision to bomb a Syrian airfield where chemical weapons were allegedly being manufactured with 59 Tomahawk missiles late Thursday sends a message to the Syrian government, the Iranians, the Russians and even the goofy little fat guy over in North Korea the days of bold talk and no action from the United States government ended on January 20. The ‘red line’ which Barack Obama fecklessly failed to enforce for half a decade was crossed yet again on Monday, and this President has now enforced it, the first time that has happened. That part is good.
- It’s what these fellows call ‘a good start.’: The Republican war hawks in the Senate – John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio – were gleeful over the President’s action, and all see it as just a first step towards a massive escalation of the U.S. presence in the Syrian civil war. In the past, all three of these guys have advocated placing hundreds of thousands of U.S. troops on the ground in that god-forsaken place half a world away, so that they can have their long-desired military confrontation with Vladimir Putin. This despite the unarguable reality that the United States of America has no discernible national security interest in the outcome of the Syrian civil war. There is no good reason why our military families should yet again begin experiencing the anguish of seeing their sons and daughters coming back from the Middle East en masse in body bags, or with missing limbs and other horrible injuries. It’s never a good thing when the warmongers are happy.
- Somebody please tell us, who are the “good guys” in Syria?: For five long years, Barack Obama was never able to clearly identify to the American people who exactly our country was seeking to put into power in Syria. Who exactly are the “good guys” over there? Does anyone know? Are John McCain, Marco Rubio and Little Lindsey ready to clearly and unambiguously identify exactly who it is among the warring factions in that country – all of whom have committed atrocities during this conflict – that the United States wants to take responsibility for placing into power at the cost of hundreds of billions of our national treasure and no telling how many American lives? Let’s all pray that President Trump is demanding all of his neo-con advisors to provide him with that information before he is willing to escalate the U.S. military presence in yet another Middle East civil war. It’s an ugly thing to get involved in another country’s war when we don’t even know who our preferred winner might be.
- Yet another Obama-era “Big Lie” is exposed.: Back in 2014, Barack Obama and his moron Secretary of State, John Kerry, went around the world bragging that their vaunted diplomatic efforts had brought an end to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons program, and that all such weapons had been eliminated. The fake news media praised the two most dishonest people ever to occupy high office in this country for weeks and months afterwards for their bold action. Yeah, that was just another Obama disinformation campaign. It’s always a good thing when the sad, ugly truth about the Obama years is exposed to the light of day.
- Oh, yeah, about that whole Supreme Court thing…: In other news, Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republican majority exercised the “nuclear option” and voted to eliminate the filibuster for Supreme Court nominees. Many are sad that the unprecedented Democrat partisan filibuster of a Supreme Court nominee made that necessary, but we shouldn’t be. The filibuster is only a useful tool of governance when the two parties are willing and able to work with one another to ultimately find common ground on issues. That all went away when Bill Clinton was elected to the presidency, and the Democrats as a party adopted their “ends justify the means” efforts to acquire and maintain power. It just took the Senate Republicans 25 years to figure out that had happened. When one major party no longer even recognizes any authority or institution that does not fit its political purposes, then the filibuster is worthless. Hopefully, the Republicans will also eliminate it for legislation sometime soon. Its time has passed.
Just another day in “red line” enforcing America.
That is all.
- Heads exploded all across the fake news media on Wednesday when President Trump, asked by a fake reporter if he “thinks” Susan Rice committed a crime, gave an honest answer: “Do I ‘think’? Yes, I ‘think’.” The fake media will wail and scream about this statement for weeks, because they are unalterably opposed to anything Donald Trump says or does, and thus incapable of actually learning anything real about him. But everyone else needs to realize that, when the President says something controversial like this, he does so for a reason. The fake media spent a month claiming the President had “no evidence” that he and his transition team had been spied on by the Obama minions, and now simply ignore the compelling evidence that he was in fact correct about that. This very scenario of Trump making seemingly unsupported statements that later turn out to be absolutely true played itself out time after time during the campaign as well. It’s a very safe bet that, if the President “thinks” that Susan Rice committed a crime, that is because he has been advised that that is the case by his advisors and lawyers.
- These guys couldn’t sneak up on a dead oak tree.: The fake reporters and fake editors at Reuters ran with a story on Wednesday titled “Window Closing On Republican Stealth Assault on U.S. Regulations.” “Stealth Assault”???? Really? Is there really anyone in America who still does not know that President Trump and congressional Republicans are going about reversing many of the most heinous regulatory actions of the Obama Administration? Has Reuters just not sent any reporters to all of those very high profile press conferences on Capitol Hill during which GOP members of congress have bragged about all the regulations they’re going to de-fund and reverse using the Congressional Review Act? Have all of Reuters’ fake journalists simply missed the endless television loops and front page newspaper stories with huge photos of President Trump signing dozens of executive orders that reverse Obama regulatory actions? Is there no one at Reuters who even proof-reads their reports anymore? Holy cow. #Fakenews, defined.
- The Times was for it before they were against it.: And speaking of #fakenews, the fake editors and fake reporters at the fake NY Times, after praising then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move in 2013 to abolish the filibuster for federal judicial nominations, published a fake piece on Wednesday in which its fake writer frets about the possibility that Mitch McConnell might do the same for Supreme Court nominees. The fake writer then frets about whether or not the evil Republicans might then go ahead and just abolish the filibuster for legislation as well. So much fake fretting going on at the fake NY Times these days, after eight years of never fretting at all. Funny how that works.
- Tired of winning yet?: The government reports that the U.S. economy added a whopping 263,000 jobs in March. The consensus of “experts” had projected the number would be more like 170,000. Which it would have been, if Barack Obama were still President.
- No one snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like congressional Republicans.: As he prepares to adjourn the House of Representatives for its completely unearned two week vacation, Speaker Paul Ryan announced that his GOP majority – which somehow managed to vote to repeal Obamacare dozens of times while it knew Barack Obama would veto any such bill – just cannot find a way to agree on a bill to modify the healthcare atrocity now that there is a Republican sitting in the White House anxiously awaiting to sign a bill – any bill – that comes his way. In other news, you can now find Paul Ryan’s photo adjacent to the word “Ineffective” in the latest version of Webster’s Dictionary.
- Let’s just send them all to the unemployment office instead.: I know I’ve pointed it out before, but it deserves repeating here: The do-nothing House of Representatives and do-nothing Senate are working a grand total of 8 – EIGHT! – days in April, and are currently scheduled to work a total of 12 days in May. If these people were actual employees, they’d all be fired, and deservedly so.
- Yahoo News reports that pop songs are getting faster as Americans’ attention spans are getting shorter. This story was very interesting to me, and I just wanted to say that…hey, look at that bird over there!
Just another day in short attention-span America.
That is all.
- Speaking truth to nitwits.: Italian designer Stefano Gabbana publicly thanked First Lady Melania Trump for wearing an outfit he designed in her new official portrait. He also told social media trolls who pounded on him for working with Mrs. Trump to “go to hell.” Cool.
- Sorry folks, that cat don’t flush.: 20 Democratic members of the House signed a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan demanding that Rep. Devin Nunes be removed as the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Their letter contained the unintentionally hilarious line “this is about country, not party.” For the record, it has been at least a quarter of a century since any Democrat member of either house of congress did anything for “country, not party.”
- The last refuge of the flummoxed liberal.: Out of any other means to defend the pathological liar Susan Rice in her growing “unmasking” scandal, MSNBC fake host Chris Matthews very predictably declared the entire episode to be both “racist” and “sexist.” That will of course appeal greatly to all the social justice warriors out there, but hey, they were already going to ignore the elephant in the room in any event. That’s what they do. It will take a better set of talking points and distractions to convince anyone else the elephant is in fact not there.
- By the way, if you are surprised that the major networks, CNN and MSNBC have not just ignored the growing avalanche of evidence that the Obama Administration was indeed illegally spying on and unmasking members of the Trump campaign and transition team for political purposes, but aggressively assaulted the story, remember this: Those media outlets are all complicit in the crime. They all shared the illegally leaked information. They all actively covered up every major scandal of the Obama years. They all actively refused to even vet Barack Hussein Obama when he was a candidate in 2008. They all parrotted the Obama Administration talking points every day for eight long years. They all willingly gave up being anything resembling real “news” organizations in order to become a part of the Obama machine. They cannot now recognize and report on the utter corruption that pervaded every corner of their hero’s regime, because to do so destroys their own credibility. So they will stick with this sinking ship to the bitter end. They have no choice.
- Tired of winning yet?: Department of Homeland Security officials revealed yesterday that illegal immigration across the nation’s southern border is down 67% for the first quarter of 2017 compared to 2016. That’s without building a wall, without passing new laws, without a dollar of more budget money for the Border Patrol. That’s what happens when you elect a President who simply decides to enforce U.S. immigration laws. This is not rocket science.
- We’re all so devastated.: Coordinating with the Clinton family, which has been embarked on a months-long effort to drum up a pretense to run their no-account daughter Chelsea for political office in 2018, fake journalist Gayle King took things a step farther than others before her. She actually asked the dim-witted spawn of Hillary if she had any interest in running for the presidency in 2020. And did it with a straight face! To the huge disappointment of demented Clinton sycophants across the country, their new achievement-devoid hero demurred, saying “I clearly don’t agree with our president, but I’m definitely not the right person to run to defeat him in 2020. So right now, the answer is no.” Oh, heck. Oh, darn.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome, fake media America
That is all.
- Supreme Court nominee John Gorsuch was voted out of the Senate Judiciary Committee on a party-line vote. Hard to believe that not a single Democrat on the Committee chose to do the right thing and vote to confirm him. That kind of lock-step behavior is so out of character to those open-minded liberals. Bwah, hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhh!!! Man, I’m really cracking myself up here.
- If you expected the major television networks to properly report the bombshell revelation that Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice actively ordered the unmasking of members of the Trump campaign and transition team dozens of times since at least last July, think again. Neither ABC nor NBC dedicated a second to reporting on what, if proven, would be the biggest presidential scandal of the nation’s history, and CBS aired a report in which their fake reporter actually defended Ms. Rice’s actions. These people are going to play out this farce in coordination with the Democrats to the very last move.
- In reaction to the Susan Rice story, Senator Rand Paul suggested the Senate Intelligence Committee should subpoena her to testify under oath. Senator John McCain, who has been feverishly pushing the Democrats’ “Trump/Russia” fantasy at every opportunity, was noticeably silent on the matter.
- Eleven Russians are dead thanks to what authorities describe as a suicide bombing that took place in the St. Petersburg subway on Monday. The attacker was a Muslim man who hails from the Muslim nation of Kyrgyzstan. The fake anchors and fake reporters at CNN will spend the next couple of weeks pretending not to know what the poor man’s motivations might have been.
- President Donald Trump, as he promised, donated his presidential salary for the first quarter of 2017 to the National Park Service on Monday. The $78k+ will go to the preservation of historic battlefields. No word yet if the country’s social justice warriors have figured out a way to classify this act as somehow being “racist”, “sexist” or “homophobic”, but it’s just a matter of time.
- The fake reporters and editors at the NY Times found no room in their fake newspaper to do a proper report on the Susan Rice matter, but did manage to find space for a 1,000 word instruction for Millenials titled “How to find your missing keys.” It includes such helpful hints from key-finding “experts” as “don’t look where you don’t need to look,”, “don’t go round in circles,” and the capper of all the cappers, “The most efficient way to find something is not to look where you don’t need to look.” Now that, my friends, is fake news that fits in the fake newspaper of record.
- The White House unveiled the first official portrait of First Lady Melania Trump. The fake news media universally used the occasion as an opportunity to jealously cluck about the size of her 25 karat anniversary ring. *sigh*
- Today is National Hug a Newsperson Day. I’m not kidding. However, it only applies to real, actual, non-fake newspeople, so the pickings are extremely thin. So if you manage to find such an animal to hug, be sure to share it generously.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- I swear I don’t make this stuff up: Real headline in Sunday’s Washington Examiner: “Minimum Wage Activists Call Tipping Racist.” This is the latest talking point being used by activists who want to implement a $15 minimum wage for all jobs, nationwide, a move that would obviously destroy millions of jobs in the process. My wife and I are both “over-tippers” who generally tip more than the recommended 15-20% whenever the service is not awful, because we both had to work jobs like that at one point in our lives and know how hard they are. But now, I suppose we’ll be called “over-racists” for doing so. Honestly, the greatest fantasy writers in the world just could not make up the stuff progressives really think and say every day of the week.
- How about ‘no’, Chuck?: Cryin’ Chuckie Schumer told an interviewer on one of the Sunday morning talk shows about his latest bright idea to avoid nuking the filibuster over the Gorsuch nomination: Withdraw Gorsuch’s name from consideration, and set up a committee consisting of both Republican and Democrat senators who would have to unanimously approve any subsequent nominee before he would go to the Senate Juduciary Committee for consideration. Thus, you would have a committee making a recommendation to another committee making a recommendation to the full Senate. Yeahhhhhhhhhh…no.
- Hey, he’s got more credibility than our people do.: When the fake editors at the Washington Post wanted an opinion piece to defend what the writer calls “Sound and accurate journalism”, did they reach out to one of their own fake “journalists”? No. Did they reach out to any of the thousands of other fake journalists working at other news outlets in the nation’s capital? Nope. Did they reach out to any of the tens of thousands of other fake journalists working at other media outlets all across America, or even in other countries? Nopey. No, when the WaPo’s fake editors want an opinion piece to defend “Sound and accurate journalism” they do to right, by God: they go for an actor who once played a real journalist in a movie! Yes, Robert Redford has an opinion piece in the Sunday WaPo in which he defends “Sound and accurate journalism.” Mr. Redford apparently hasn’t gotten the memo that you could count the number of “sound and accurate journalists” in Washington today on the fingers of one hand. All the others are just partisan hacks. But hey, it’s been 42 years since he made that movie. Give the guy a break.
- Hey, think they can get Wendy Davis to run for Governor again? That’d be great.: In case you missed the earth-shattering news, the Texas Democratic Party has a new leading contender to be its sacrificial lamb to run against Senator Ted Cruz in the 2018 mid-term elections. His name is Beto O’Rourke – a fantastic Texas name if there ever was one – and he currently represents Texas’s 16th congressional district in congress. Beto is young, he’s smart, he’s articulate, he’s move-star good-looking, and hey, he even plays the guitar, so he’s cool, too. Given all of that, he has about the same chance of defeating Ted Cruz in the 2018 mid-term elections as you or I do. But he has a great, great name.
- Because that’s what the fake news media is all about.: The fake reporters at the NY Times reported over the weekend that Devin Nunes’ sources for the intelligence information on which he has been relying is two “White House staffers”, and even gave their names. The story naturally received massive attention and repetition in the fake news media. Trouble is, that report, like pretty much everything else in the NY Times these days, was false. Meanwhile, Adam Housley is reporting on Fox News this morning that his multiple sources inside U.S. intelligence agencies are telling him that the infamous liar Susan Rice was one of the high-ranking Obama officials who led the effort to spy on and unmask several members of the Trump Campaign and Transition Team. We can bet there will be nothing but crickets on this story from the rest of the fake news media.
Just another weekend in fake news media America.
That is all.
Some thoughts about the events of the past week:
- The ongoing demonization of House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes by the fake news media and Democrat Party is classic Saul Alinsky tactics (Rule 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.). They see someone getting to the heart of a scandal that will ultimately cause great harm to the leftist cause, and so they demonize the messenger. There is absolutely nothing wrong in any action Nunes has taken in getting accurate, truthful information out regarding the Obama Administration’s blatant surveillance of the Trump campaign and transition team, and the illegal unmasking of General Mike Flynn and several others that resulted from that activity. Thus, having no way to refute the information Nunes has revealed, the fake media and Democrats focus on the messenger and the process in an effort to convince the public that that is the “real” issue at hand. It isn’t.
- Nunes must not resign or be removed from his chairmanship. If either happens, the fake media/Democrat strategy wins, and it will continued to be deployed against others so long as it is effective. We can likely trust Nunes to stand firm; but, can we trust Speaker Paul Ryan to do the same? That’s a perilous question.
- On the Senate side, watch Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley and his efforts to get our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, to release information regarding a Feb. 28 WaPo story that alleged that the FBI actually was paying the British intelligence agent who concocted the false “dossier” about then-candidate Donald Trump. Grassley issued a letter demanding information on the matter on March 6, which has been stone-walled by the FBI. So he issued a second letter this past week. The Senate hearings on this matter – which if true, should result in the removal of Comey and anyone else who was involved in constructing that false dossier – will be fascinating. Naturally, the fake news media has held a virtual blackout on reporting on this story. But they can’t ignore it forever.
- As well, the Evelyn Farkas matter is key. She went on record admitting that the Obama Administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign and transition, and shared classified intelligence far and wide. Her denial this past week was weak and a transparent effort to do damage control. If she is not called by the House and Senate Intel Committees to testify under oath, then people should demand to know why.
- Also, pay attention to this story: Fox New’s Adam Housley reported on Saturday that he has spoken with multiple sources inside U.S. intelligence agencies who confirm that the Obama spying on Trump began “before Trump was the GOP nominee,” and that “The person who did the unmasking is “very well known, very high up, very senior, in the intelligence world & is not in the FBI.” John Brennan and James Clapper come immediately to mind as the prime candidates here.
The bottom line is this: The real story in all of this is that, for the better part of a year, we had a sitting presidential administration spying on the campaign of the other party’s candidate, all while the sitting President was actively out campaigning for his own party’s candidate. That is an abuse of power so extraordinary and stunning that it makes Richard Nixon look like a 4th grader playing tiddly winks. If the proof of this is ultimately made fully public, many Obama officials and probably media personalities will go to prison for a long time.
Congressional Democrats and those in the intel community who were involved know that that is the real story, and are continuing to pound on the fantasy “Trump/Russia” collusion nonsense, along with the “process” deflection about Devin Nunes as their means of deflecting media and public attention from the real story. Naturally, the fake news media goes along with the deflection in keeping with its willing role as the publicity arm of the Democratic Party.
Everything the Democrats and fake news media are doing here is classic Saul Alinsky 101. If they are able to prevail and prevent the truth from seeing the light of day, our country is well and truly doomed.
That is all.
- Yes, if by “core values” you mean no values at all.: Student snowflakes at swanky Swarthmore College who recently staged an anti-fossil fuel sit-in are upset that they are actually being punished for impinging on the rights of fellow students and administrators to get their business done. Several of the sensitive children were issued citations by the university this week, with “punishments” ranging from simple warnings to – gasp! – probation. The children have responded predictably for a bunch of entitled nitwits, claiming that the school’s actions represent a violation of Swarthmore’s “core values.” I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- Note to fake news media: A pig that has lost a whisker remains a pig.: A fake journalist named Lissie Lapowsky published a piece at Wired in which she whines that President Donald Trump is “gutting the federal budget.” For the record, the Trump budget proposal would reduce discretionary federal spending by a not-so-whopping 1.2 percent. Obviously, the fake editors at Wired agree with their fake writer that 1.2 percent, a percentage that could easily be saved by a simple hiring freeze, amounts to “gutting.” But the fake media is not biased, oh, no. Perish the thought.
- Fake reporter Jeremy Diamond ran a report at CNN with this headline: “Trump Moves Agenda Forward Even As Russia Controversy Swirls.” Mr. Diamond is obviously astonished that the President is not hunkered down in a corner sucking his thumb as the fake media continues to focus on a fake “controversy” about which a) no one, not one single person has presented a single piece of evidence of the “controversy’s” existence, and b) every former Obama official who has testified before congress admits they have seen no evidence of the “controversy’s” existence. But because the fake media insists on reporting all Russia, all the time, the fake reporters at CNN expect the President to stop all work. Folks, it really has come to the point that, if you spend a moment watching CNN, you are committing an unpatriotic act. Seriously.
Just another week in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- This makes them different from the Democrats….how, again?: With the Democrats threatening to shut down the federal government over the pending expiration of the current continuing resolution (CR), Republican “leaders” in both the House and Senate have already conceded that they will continue to fund Planned Parenthood and Obamacare, and will deny President Trump’s request for funding for the border wall. I’m sorry, but didn’t we just have an election about every one of those funding priorities last November, and didn’t the voters indicate they prefer to reverse all three of those decisions by the pathetic GOP congressional leadership? What am I missing here?
- Let’s just rename it The Federal Bureau of Non-Disclosure.: You would have had to search long and hard to find it due to the mainstream fake media blackout on anything not harmful to President Trump, but the Weekly Standard reports that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes pointed out yet again that the FBI is still stonewalling his Committee’s requests for information related to its investigation of the Democrats’ Trump/Russia fantasy. In response to Nunes’s statement, the FBI sent a spokesman out to say “We’re cooperating”, and then presumably went back to stonewalling the Committee.
- But was her son, Scut, involved? What about his toady, Grover Dill?: Speaking of stories you can’t find, a former Obama official named Evelyn Farkas told Mika Brzezenzski (or however you spell that name) on MSNBC early in March that she and many other Obama officials had indeed participated in an organized effort to circulate raw surveillance intelligence involving members of the Trump Transition Team, and had gladly shared the intel with members of the fake news media, unmasking some American citizens in the process. She told this all to MSNBC gladly, and in a manner that made it obvious she is in fact proud of her actions. She apparently did not understand that, in the process of that interview, she was potentially admitting to the commission of multiple felonies by herself, other Obama officials and members of the fake news media. Thus, the fake news media has been jointly sitting on this story hoping it would just fade away. Trouble is, the story has been getting a ton of attention in the realm of talk radio this week, so suddenly Ms. Farkas felt the need to go back on cable TV on Thursday to deny everything she had told Mika. And her friends in the fake news media will nod their heads and move on. Nothing to see here, all is well.
- Editor: you really think the public will buy that cock and bull story? Reporter: Well, sure, er, the Democrats will, at least.: Rather than report on the admissions of Ms. Farkas, the fake (literally fake, since it is no longer in print) magazine Newsweek ran with a “blockbuster” story about how our suddenly intrepid (now that he’s bashing a Republican) bi-polar FBI Director James Comey really, truly, no kidding was begging to run to the NY Times late last summer with an op-ed in which he would reveal the Russian efforts to “rig” the elections. And guess who stopped him? Why, our hero, Barack Obama, of course! Also of course, this Newsweek “blockbuster” is based solely on the word of not one, but two (!) source…who naturally remain unidentified. *sigh* #Fakenews at its finest.
- A story you can easily find this morning is the Wall Street Journal’s report that General Mike Flynn has offered to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in exchange for immunity. Upon hearing of this offer by Gen. Flynn, talking heads all over the fake news media exploded, and immediately jumped to the conclusion they have jumped to 1,000 times before over the last 21 months, which is that “this is finally it” for President Trump. Trouble is, if you read the whole WSJ story, you find this statement from Gen. Flynn’s lawer:Mr. Kelner, Mr. Flynn’s attorney, decried the “unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason” and other charges by lawmakers and media commentators.“No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution,” he said.That doesn’t sound much like someone who’s getting read to toss the POTUS under the bus. It sounds a lot like someone who saw the shameful travesty that happened with Scooter Libby during the last Republican presidential administration, and who wants to avoid the same fate.
But hey, it’s all Trump Derangement Syndrome, all the time in the fake news media.
That is all.