- Don’t let the door hit you in your…well, you know the rest. – It took longer than we would have liked, but Attorney General Jeff Sessions requested the resignations of all 46 remaining Obama-era U.S. Attorneys on Friday. There are 94 U.S. Attorneys in total, which means that 48 had already chosen to do the right thing without having to be asked. It is not clear whether Sessions will accept all 46 resignations, assuming all the leftovers have the good grace to comply with his request, but we can be sure that the vast majority will be gone soon. Failing to take this action upon assuming office was one of the single biggest errors in judgment George W. Bush made, as many of the Clinton holdovers did everything they could to undermine his Justice Department and administration. Good to see President Trump and the Attorney General are clear-eyed in the need to clean out this particular sector of the DC swamp. Cool.
- Wait…she said what??? – When it comes to the expression of rank hypocrisy in the most blatant manner possible, San Fran Nan Pelosi never disappoints. On Friday, Ms. Pelosi, famous for telling constituents during the ObamaCare debates in 2009 that “We must pass the bill in order to see what’s in it”, sent a letter to House Speaker Paul Ryan in which she said, in part “The American people and Members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in Committee or by the whole House.” While that is certainly fair and valid point for the Democrats to make, they chose the most unfortunate messenger possible to make it. But then again, what else is new where the Democrats are concerned? I mean, who were they going to get to do it – Maxine Waters, who thinks Russia is at war with Korea? Let’s face it, the pickings are pretty slim over there on that side of the aisle.
- Here’s an example of why they had to go with San Fran Nan – Our favorite Commie, the loser Bernie Sanders, was quoted as saying “We have lost the White House, the U.S. House, the U.S. Senate, almost two-thirds of the governors’ chairs and close to 900 legislative seats across this country. How can anyone not conclude that the Democratic agenda and approach has been a failure?” See, to the Democrats, dealing with issues in the most hypocritical manner possible is far preferable than having to stare that sort of reality in the face. The rest of us should encourage them to keep up the good work.
- We needed a study to tell us this? Really? – Heat Street reported on Friday that “A new study by the Wesleyan Media Project has found that the 2016 presidential campaign run by Hillary Clinton is without a doubt one of the worst-run political operations in years.” Man, we could have saved these guys a whole bunch of money on that study deal. That’s like conducting a study to determine whether or not Russia really is at war with Korea. If you don’t already know the answer, why would anyone take you seriously in any event?
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- Wait. Is that even possible? – Two New York University professors recently ran an experiment that yielded shocking results. They organized a mock replay of the first debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, only they had the debaters’ genders reversed. Their goal was to demonstrate that Trump’s conduct in the debate would have been completely unacceptable coming from a woman. Instead, what they demonstrated was that Hillary Clinton would be even less popular than she already is if she were a man instead. “We both thought that the inversion would confirm our liberal assumption—that no one would have accepted Trump’s behavior from a woman, and that the male Clinton would seem like the much stronger candidate,” one of the profs explained. Yeah…no.
- But hey, they’re working 9 days in May, so… – House Speaker Paul Ryan, in an interview with Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, acknowledged that the House is planning to only be in session for 8 days during the month of April. When asked why that is the case, Speaker Ryan responded that “we want to go listen to our constituents.” Oh, yeah, that’s a peachy idea – go spend 22 days back in the district holding townhalls so Soros-funded radicals can give the fake news media hours of video with which to make you look like a bunch of ineffective simpletons. Great plan, Republicans. (This is me, smacking my damn head.)
- I was going to let that topic go at that, but I just can’t. – Look, somebody has to get to the Speaker and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and remind them that barely a year ago, the Republicans in the congress were the single most detested class of politicians in America. Even more than the Democrats or President Barack Obama, they were the main reason why millions of people out here in “flyover country” were furious at the elitists Washington DC ruling class. They were bailed out of that predicament temporarily by the rise and ultimate victory of Donald Trump over The Most Corrupt Woman in America, but that doesn’t mean that Americans detest them any less than they did a year ago. If this congress continues on its current path of accomplishing literally none of the major promises they all made during their campaigns, they will suffer mightily at the polls in 2018, regardless of how disgracefully the Democrats continue to behave. And that retribution will be richly deserved. It might be wise for the GOP congress to spend more time in DC getting real things done, and less time trying to deflect blame for their own non-performance. Just a thought.
- The GOP Congressional Motto: Always Look a Gift Horse In The Mouth – Two new polls out on Thursday show massive, huge majorities of Americans are in favor of President Trump’s proposal for a $1 trillion infrastructure program. A poll by Quinnipiac shows a surreal 90% support level for the proposal, while a new CNN poll comes in with a comparatively-paltry 79% support level. If you’re thinking this level of popularity makes this program a completely no-brainer for the GOP majorities in congress to get behind and easily pass into law, well, you need to bone up on the behavior of GOP congressional majorities. Their main aptitude has always been and appears to still be their amazing ability to screw up when presented with easy wins. There is no real reason to expect this particular easy winner to turn out any differently.
- You don’t say… – The fake news site BuzzFeed, which has shamelessly promoted the absurdly fake “Trump coordinated with the Russians” story for months now, quietly ran a report in which it quotes Democrat sources on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees expressing concerns that their ridiculous investigations into this fake matter are going nowhere fast. “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations,” one of the sources said. Well, let’s clarify – they aren’t going to meet the expectations of the Democrats and the fake media reporters who have so shamefully promoted this fake story since last October, but they are going to exactly meet the expectations held by me and many, many others.
- Ironically, she is still her political party’s highest-ranking official. – San Fran Nan Pelosi, the Democrats’ doddering House Minority Leader, was in the middle of yet another incoherent anti-Trump rant yesterday, when she paused, after saying the word “ironically”, and said, “I’m not sure if ‘ironically’ is even a word.” Ironically, none of the fake reporters present thought to clarify that question for her. Probably none of them knew the answer. #Irony
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Tired of winning yet? Part I – The ADP private sector jobs report for February came in at 298,000 new private sector jobs created by the Trump economy in its first full month, the largest jump in years, and fully 100,000 more than “experts” had anticipated. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually cares whether or not people have jobs. That hasn’t happened in awhile.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II – The San Antonio Express News reports that apprehensions of illegal immigrants along the Southern border slowed by more than 40% in President Trump’s first full month in office, and border detention centers (which the fake news media used to call “holding center” or some other more innocuous term during the Obama years) are now running at less than 20% capacity. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually cares about enforcing the nation’s immigration laws. That also hasn’t happened in awhile. A very long while, in fact.
- Tired of winning yet? Part III – Erik Wemple, a fake journalist at the Washington Post, posted a story in which he quotes members of the White House Press Corps whining about the “unsustainable pace” of having to cover President Donald Trump, who works at all hours of the day, gets lots of stuff done every day, and creates controversies or has fake controversies made up about him pretty much every day. Why, these reporters, who had gotten used to a President whose main strategy for his final 7 years in office was to literally do nothing about anything, are seeing their formerly extremely active social lives suffering as the result of having to actually work for a living! Amazingly, Mr. Wemple actually thinks that Americans should sympathize with their plight. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually likes to do his job. Awesome.
- Did the CIA sign off on this? – Samsung announced it will be moving some of its manufacturing and jobs currently located in Mexico to the United States. No word if the CIA has signed off on this move, but given the news this week – thanks to WikiLeaks – that the intel agency has been spying on citizens via the microphones contained in Samsung smart televisions, the move seems to make all sorts of nefarious sense.
- Oh, my…. – If you think Monday’s release of WikiLeaks’ so-called “Vault 7” trove of documents contained the extent of the CIA misery in this episode, think again. A spokesman for WikiLeaks announced yesterday that the group has yet to release “99%” of the CIA-related documents currently in its possession. Y.I.K.E.S!
- The current state of feminism is…well, it’s a joke. – Yesterday’s “Day without women” strikes attracted very few participants, as most women have better things to do with their time than to go out and try to block traffic and entrances to work places, shouting idiotic slogans all the while. The star of the show in New York City – where a few hundred turned out to block traffic at Trump Tower – was radical Muslim Linda Sarsour, who was one of the main organizers of the event. Ms. Sarsour is a fervent advocate of Sharia Law. Ladies, if you think of yourself as a “feminist”, and you let yourself be led around the streets of New York by an advocate of Sharia Law, you are…well, words kind of fail me. For once. It doesn’t happen often.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- She who laughs last laughs best – After having been removed from the shelves by Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom for purely political reasons, and subjected to boycotts from leftwing nutjobs, First Daughter Ivanka Trump’s clothing line is now suffering and about to go out of business, right? Yeah…no. The Hill reports that actually, since the first of February, the clothing line has experienced record sales. Hah-hah, ho-ho, hee-hee. It is to laugh.
- Hey, maybe you guys should try reporting real news instead. Hah-hah! Man, I’m cracking myself up here!: Having been totally burned by their use of the whole #fakenews thing, the fake news purveyors at CNN yesterday attempted to invent a different Internet meme, using the term “Viral Deception” instead. The fake news network abandoned use of that term a handful of minutes later, after the term’s acronym – “VD” – went viral on Twitter and then the entire Internet. Oopsie.
- Liberal Professor Gets Mugged By Reality She Helped To Create! Film at 11! – Allison Stanger is a liberal college professor at Middlebury College in Vermont. When she helped organize a student/faculty lecture by author Charles Murray, the event was assaulted by a gang of rioting students who have been trained as good little liberals by the faculty at – guess where? – Middlebury College. The rioters disrupted the event, and physically threatened Stranger, Dr. Murray and others conducting the lecture. When the event was moved to a private room, the rioters banged on the windows, shouting obscenities and threatening violence. Then, when Stanger and Murray attempted to leave the building, they were basically mugged by the rioting “students”, after which Prof. Stanger ended up in the hospital. Remember the old saying that “a liberal is just a conservative who hasn’t been mugged”? Well, welcome to the club, Prof. Stanger.
- “MotthaF—–, please!!!!!!” – Samuel L. Jackson issued a profanity-laced tirade Monday evening, after Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson compared modern-day immigrants to those who came to America hundreds of years ago on slave ships. After hearing of Mr. Jackson’s tirade, Bre Jackson, writing at The Federalist, did a little research and hilariously came up with no fewer than 11 times President Barack Obama publicly made the exact same comparison. Strangely, after each of those 11 instances, Mr. Jackson somehow managed to remain stoically silent. Go figure.
- You don’t say…: WikiLeaks release more than 8,000 pages of CIA documents describing the cyber-spying tools the agency employs in its daily activities. You’ll find much more information on the details of this elsewhere, but given all the Democrat/fake-media-created hysteria about how the Russians supposedly “hacked” the DNC email servers last year, I found one item in all of this to be especially interesting: The CIA has a hacking tool that allows it to hack into computers and leave “footprints” that are identical to those left behind by foreign hackers, include those from…wait for it…Russia. The entire Democrat/fake media narrative on this relies solely on a CIA-issued report that claims it found “Russian” footprints on the hacked DNC computers. It really is now long past time to convene a grand jury and start issuing subpoenas.
- “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.” – Ok, well, House Speaker Paul Ryan is neither fat nor one-eyed, but he did engage in some seriously bold talk yesterday when he said he can “guarantee this plan will have 218 votes” when it comes to the floor of the House. He was of course talking about the plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare that he and his leadership team rolled out on Monday. By mid-day Tuesday, after every conservative and conservative group in America had come out vocally against the plan, it was obvious that that number of votes isn’t there yet. Given that the Speaker also said he expects the plan to go to the floor perhaps as soon as this month, what all this means is that you are about to see a level of wheeling and dealing among Republicans in the House that will make your head spin. It’s going to be a wild ride, and you can bet the fake news media will mis-report on it every step of the way.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- That uncomfortable moment when the #climatefraud chickens come home to roost – The Wall Street Journal reports that the secessionist future nation of California has had so much rain this year (hey, whatever happened to that “permanent drought” all the global warming nutjobs claimed the state would never get out of?) that the state has now run out of space in which to store water. Californians can thank Democrats and their benefactors in the environmental movement, who have run the state for the last 40 years, and during that time, prevented the state from building a single new water surface reservoir. The really dangerous part of all of this is that the state has had record snowfall up in the mountains this winter, and that snow is just now beginning to melt. “And Noah said there will come a great flood.” Can’t wait to see President Trump’s response when Jerry Brown comes begging for money again in a few weeks to bail him out of a situation he did so much to help create.
- What, me worry? – Failed campaign manager for the Most Corrupt Woman in America Robby Mook was on Fox and Friends this morning talking about the growing Obama/Trump wiretapping scandal. While all other Democrats are uniformly calling for the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel to investigate the case, I couldn’t help noticing that Mr. Mook wanted no part of any such thing, specifically calling instead for “bi-partisan congressional committees” to handle the investigation. The reason is obvious: Mr. Mook and Ms. Corrupt Woman want no part of a real investigation into any of this, and they know they can rely on Democrats on those congressional committees to stonewall any investigation that delves into what the Corrupt Woman and her evil minions knew about all of this, and more importantly, when they knew it.
- Hey, with all the journalistic fakery going on around him, what’s a guy to do? – The Washington Post has been giving us fake reporters, fake editors and fake op/ed writers for many years, but yesterday it was revealed – not by the WaPo, but the NY Daily News – that the fake newspaper is now branching out into giving us fake ICE agents. Itai Ozderman, identified only as a “tech worker” at the WaPo, was arrested a month ago for impersonating an ICE agent in the state of Virginia multiple times, even to the point of trying to enforce criminal laws. No word if the managers at the WaPo plan to promote Mr. Ozderman and give him a raise, as they do with all their fake journalists whenever they’re caught faking the news.
- Hey, remember that Ben Hur remake? Let’s re-make yet another movie nobody will want to go see! – The geniuses out in Hollywood announced yesterday that Steven Spielberg will direct a new film that re-tells the story of Daniel Ellsberg, the leaker of the Pentagon Papers during the Nixon years. The film will star Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks, and will show the “vital role of the press in keeping government honest,” a role the press uniformly surrendered back in 2008. The film will very predictably tank miserably at the box office. Because that’s what an intellectually bankrupt film-making community does these days.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- You don’t say. Did he make you obnoxious, too? – The Hollywood Reporter reports that Barbra Streisand is now blaming President Donald Trump for making her gain weight. On Sunday, she Tweeted that “I start the day with liquids, but after the morning news, I eat pancakes smothered in maple syrup!” You may remember that Streisand’s fellow Hollywood nut-job, Lena Dunham, recently told Howard Stern that President Trump was making her LOSE weight. Ladies, we don’t care which it is, we all just wish you’d keep your promise and move to Canada, mmm-kay?
- Bill Clinton would claim that that it isn’t really ‘sex’ at all – The Austin American Statesman reports that a man named Eleodora Estada was arrested for “having sex with a fence.” No word if the fence is pressing charges, or if congressional Democrats will now be moving to make fences a new federally-protected class.
- Our reporting is fake, but without evidence. Wait, what? – The fake news media spent the entire weekend claiming President Trump had accused former President Barack Hussein Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower “without evidence.” This was the narrative that literally every fake news outlet, from CNN to the NY Times, used in its fake reporting on the matter, in yet another obviously joint effort with the Democratic Party. The trouble with the fake media suddenly wanting “evidence” in this entire fake ‘Trump coordinated with Russia to fix the election’ narrative that it and the Democrats have now been pushing for five months is that their own fake reporting has been based entirely on the alleged “FBI intercepts” of alleged communications between the two camps. The term “FBI intercepts” – which the NY Times has repeatedly used in its fake reports on this fake issue since January – is simply another term for “wiretaps.” Thus, if the fake media wants to claim that the President made his allegation “without evidence”, that is a tacit admission that all the fake reporting on this fake issue by the fake media is, well, fake. But then again, that is what the fake news media does.
- Hey, y’all, let’s see if we can out-bi-polar James Comey! – The NY Times ran a report late Sunday that our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, had asked the Justice Department on Saturday to refute President Trump’s claim about wiretapping. According to the NY Times – which, in its own bi-polar way, alternately claims that “FBI intercepts” exist, but that there is “no evidence” to support the President’s claim – Mr. Comey is concerned that the claim by the President implies the FBI broke the law. Like everything else in the NY Times, that is of course not true – the President’s claim is that the Obama Administration followed the FISA court process not once, but twice, and was finally able to obtain a court order to proceed. Given that the entire basis for this latest NY Times fake report is the word of unidentified “senior American officials”, whatever that means, it is as likely as not that Mr. Comey never made any such request of the Justice Department. But if he did, he’ll probably change his mind about it today.
Just another fake news weekend in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all. Maybe. I could go either way.
Democrat Senator Chris Coons getting schooled and embarrassed by Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. Disgraceful liberal liar exposed on national TV. Note to CNN, WaPo and NYTimes: This is what real, actual journalists do.
Former Obama Director of National Intel James Clapper – who committed perjury before a congressional committee a couple of years ago, but managed to keep his job in the utterly corrupt Obama Administration – this morning denied President Trump’s claim that the Obama people had wire-tapped Trump Tower in the weeks before the election.
We can take that as proof positive that President Trump’s allegation is absolutely, 100% true.
And finally, on CNN’s State of the Union show, Nancy Pelosi very predictably refused to condemn sexist remarks made by her colleagues about KellyAnne Conway.
No surprises here.
That is all.
As we watch Obama apologists and their media agents defend Obama’s wiretapping of Trump Tower this weekend, we can say for sure that Barack Hussein Obama’s main legacy as President will be the normalization of the abuse of presidential power. From hundreds of unconstitutional executive orders to using the IRS to punish conservative non-profit organizations to wire-tapping a GOP presidential campaign, Barack Obama has forced the fake news media and the Democratic Party as a whole to defend the exact same actions that got a Republican president removed from office 43 years ago.
Richard Nixon is up in heaven today thinking, “Man, I was just born half a century too early.”
If I were advising Trump, I’d advise him to immediately demand the resignations of every intel operative who was hired or appointed in the Obama administration, do the same at the State department and the Justice Department, and also immediately fire every U.S. attorney, just as Bill Clinton did.
The President should also demand that Mitch McConnell immediately put the Senate into recess for several days, so that he can do immediate recess appointments of his remaining cabinet nominees, and all other political appointees he has thus far been able to identify. Again, using national security as the reason.
We must have a functioning government, and the Democrats and news media are conspiring to prevent that from happening. This is not an attempt at a “silent coup”, as Rush Limbaugh has been saying this week: this is an attempt at a very loud and public coup, and it needs to be stopped. Time to simply start over from scratch.
- Who could have ever predicted this? – Friday’s daily mailer from the Rasmussen survey group contained a header that says “Democrats See McCain As Better GOP Role Model Than Trump.” You don’t say…
- #FakeNews busted, yet again – You may have noticed that the fake news media has been implying that the recent spate of bomb threats being phoned into Jewish centers just has to be the work of nebulous, unidentified Trump supporters. Yeah…that’s not happening. Yesterday, the FBI finally made its first arrest of a suspect in these cases. He is one Juan Thompson, a former fake reporter for, of all places, NPR, who spent most of the election campaign comparing President Trump to Adolph Hitler, and bragged on Twitter about being a Bernie Sanders voter. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Seriously.
- As I write this, the President of the United States has just gone on a Tweet storm in which he is overtly accusing his predecessor, Barack Obama, of ordering the wiretapping of Trump Tower in the days leading up to the election. I can’t imagine that President Trump would directly make this allegation if he did not have 100% certainty the information is true. It had better be, because if there is any element of what the President says in his Tweets that is not absolutely verifiable, that aspect of the story will be the only thing the fake news media focuses on, not the scandal of a former president abusing his office in such a heinous, fascist manner. In fact, already apologists for Mr. Obama are on Fox and CBS using coordinated talking points that claim “presidents don’t wiretap anyone”, as if Mr. Obama should not be held accountable for his administration’s actions.
- If it is all true, this will be the signal that the Trump Administration, after a couple of weeks on defense against all the fake news media allegations pointed at it, is going on the offense, and is about to do what it absolutely needs to do to survive: Go to all-out war against Mr. Obama and his evil minions that remain embedded in the various intel agencies, the State Department, the EPA and other agencies of the government. This will make squeamish Republicans and fake Republicans like Senators Graham and McCain uncomfortable, but it is an absolute necessity if the Trump presidency is to be anything more than a 4-year do-nothing placeholder before the next Democrat or soft Republican presidency resumes the nation’s 28 year slouch towards European socialism.
- BTW, we keep hearing soft Republicans like Lindsey Graham and Darrell Issa joining the likes of San Fran Nan and Cryin’ Chuckie Schumer in calls for an “independent prosecutor” to look into the fakenews allegations against Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The fact is that there is no such thing as an “independent prosecutor” law in the U.S. government – that law was repealed during the Clinton Administration. There is a provision in the law for a “special counsel”, but it can only be appointed by the Justice Department, not congress. Given the revelations of Obama’s wiretapping of Trump Tower, I’m guessing the Justice Department, if it appoints a “special counsel”, will be appointing one to look into that real issue, not fake ones invented by the fake news media.
- Hey, how about appointing a “special counsel” to perform a real investigation into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation? That would be a good start.
Just another day in Fake News America. Buckle up, folks, things are about to get very intense.
That is all.