- Bloomberg, just off the heels from having to retract a piece of fake news earlier in the week, has the fake news piece of the day up again this morning. This one, titled “Mueller’s Investigation Just Got Some Insurance”, speculates that golly, that evil ol’ Donald Trump can’t fire Mueller now because, well, Mike Flynn plead guilty to lying,” or something. Of all the fake “it sure will be hard for Donald Trump to fire Mueller now” pieces that have infested the fake news media since last March, this one may be the topper.
- Let’s recap: Eight months into Mueller’s sham investigation, President Donald Trump (I still never tire of typing those three words) has never given the slightest indication that he has any intention at all of firing Robert Mueller. Oh, plenty of people think he should – I advocated that he do so back in April, as it became obvious Mueller was stacking his staff with a bunch of Clinton/Obama hacks – but neither the President himself nor anyone on his senior staff has ever uttered a word that would indicate there has been any serious consideration in the White House of firing the Special Witch Hunter, er, Counsel.
- Never let reality get in the way of a good story. – Yet, the fake journalists at the fake media outlets keep churning out pieces like the one at Bloomberg today. We’ve seen them from the WaPo, the NYTimes, CNN, Reuters, the Associated Press, and on and on and on. Presumably, today was just Bloomberg’s turn in some pre-determined fake media outlet rotation.
- Frankly, I think what we have here is a serious case of projection on the part of these fake journalists. They all know, deep in their subconscious, that the Mueller witch hunt is illegitimate. They’ve known from the beginning that the whole “Russia Collusion” was a fantasy, at least as it applies to the Trump people, and that Rod Rosenstein had no real justification for appointing a special counsel in the first place, unless it was to investigate the actions of the Clinton campaign. So they keep churning out these pieces speculating that Trump is planning to dump Mueller, because, in their heart, they know Mueller – and Rosenstein – should be fired. They both desperately need firing, just as some evil people and criminals just need killing. Therefore, the President must be thinking about doing so, right?
- Well, uh, no. The Mueller sham investigation, which has been nothing less than a slow-rolling attempt at a coup d’etat by our country’s Deep State, is beginning to unravel. This week’s revelations about FBI Agent Peter Strzok, U.S. Attorney Andrew Weissman, and Deputy Attorney General Bruce J. Ohr clearly demonstrate the rank illegitimacy and conspiratorial nature of the entire process.
- Look at what else we have found out over the past month: 1) that the whole fake “Trump Dossier” that was compiled through collusion with agents of the Russian government was bought and paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the Democrat National Committee; 2) that it is very likely that that fake “Dossier” was used by Agent Strzok during the campaign as justification to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and, after the election, the Trump transition team; 3) that senior Obama officials illegally “unmasked” members of the Trump camp hundreds of times as they were spied upon; 4) that Agent Strzok and former bi-polar FBI Director James “Leakey” Comey conspired to exonerate Hillary Clinton from any wrongdoing in her email scandal months before Ms. Clinton and other witnesses had even been interviewed in the investigation; and 5) that the DOJ Inspector General’s office has for months been conducting a broad-ranging investigation into all of this, and will be issuing its findings early next year.
- If you doubt that that IG investigation is serious, read the following passage from Thursday’s testimony by FBI Director Christopher Wray: “I think of the Inspector General’s investigation as de novo in one sense, in which that it’s objective, arms length, no skin in the game, if you will. But you’re right, the Inspector General is not second guessing prosecutorial decisions and things like that. However, the Inspector General is looking at the very important question of whether or not improper political considerations factored into the decision making. If he were to conclude that’s what happened, then I think at that point were we’re in a situation were we have to assess what else might need to be done to unring that bell.” [emphasis added]
- That answer was provided in response to a question about what the FBI is doing to investigate all the obvious shenanigans that Comey and Strzok were pulling with their sham investigation into the Clinton email scandal. When the Director of the FBI speculates in an open hearing that he might have to “unring that bell”, i.e., re-investigate the obviously false conclusion that the Pantsuit Princess did nothing wrong, it means he thinks there is a high likelihood that he will indeed be going down that road in the near future.
- The bottom line here is this: The Mueller “investigation” has been irrevocably revealed to be nothing more than a political hit job, a slow-rolling coup’ d’etat designed to un-do the results of a duly-conducted national election in the United States of America. It is not just an assault on the Trump Administration, it is an assault on our entire democracy, sponsored by the Clinton camp, holdovers from the Obama Administration and the embeded “deep state” bureaucracies. The fake journalists in the fake news media understand all this, if only subconsciously, and so they keep churning out these “Trump Can’t Fire Mueller Now!” pieces because they know that Mueller and his little toady Rosenstein, need firing.
- Meanwhile, as the fake news media obsesses over the Russia Collusion fantasy play, President Trump sits in the Oval Office, systematically reversing the entirety of Barack Obama’s anti-American legacy, almost unnoticed and barely opposed. He sees no reason at all to fire Robert Mueller or Rod Rosenstein, because, hey, you should never interrupt your opposition when they are in the process of self-destructing.
Just another day in Mueller’s unraveling coup d’etat America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.