Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- President Trump held a rally in Iowa and said all sorts of great and hilarious stuff, but all the fake reporters in the fake news media could focus on in their social media rantings was the the three teenage girls right behind Trump. Seems they were all in the TV picture through the duration of the speech, and they all – gasp! – were chewing gum. Why, the nerve of teenage girls to chew gum! Of course, one of the girls was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap, which naturally triggered the snowflake fake journalists into their daily uncontrollable rage. These fake journalists are so far out of touch with normal Americans at this point that they are completely irredeemable.
- Best Trump line of the night: “They spent $30 million on this guy, and he forgot to live in the community.” Hilarious.
- Speaking of Trump obsessions, a woman in Cypress, Texas has undergone 8 plastic surgeries in order to make herself look like First Lady Melania Trump. It didn’t work.
- Oh, noes!!!! San Fran Nan Pelosi is now coming under fire from the rank and file Democrats in congress, who have sat by like the good little fascist foot soldiers they are for a decade, goose-stepping in unison to every Pelosi command, and witnessed as a result pretty much the complete destruction of what used to be a majority national political party. We saw grumblings all over the fake news media on Tuesday from members like Tim Ryan of Ohio, who told the New York Post that “We had good candidates but they just couldn’t overcome our national brand, which is toxic and damaged.” Well, yeah, it is, and it’s fabulously hilarious that you are just now figuring that out, Tim. Good luck getting rid of San Fran Nan, by they way – she’ll call in so many favors in your direction that you’ll look like a 10 year-old pub dart board within a week.
- The glittery low-IQ crowd in the Hollywood Left is also getting tired of throwing good money after bad, and it seems that San Fran Nan has even lost the support of…oh, on, say it ain’t so!…Cher! The washed up singer from the ’60s got so darn mad after seeing a bunch of her own money washed down the sewer in GA HD 6 that she got on Twitter and said – in ALL CAPS, mind you, so you know she was mad – “CONGRESSIONAL RACE IS NOT OLYMPICS,THERES NO MEDAL FOR 2nd PLACE!! I ADMIRE & RESPECT NANCY PELOSI,BUT IN“EVERY”RACE,GOP RUNS AGAINST HER!” Man, when San Fran Nan has lost the low IQ celebrity has-been crowd, you know she’s in deep doo-doo.
- Oh, but it gets even better. How could it get even better than Cher, you ask? Well, let me tell you: disgusting, slovenly, fake filmmaker Michael Moore also went on a Twitter rant, and it was epic:
- “If u think the party who’s won the vote in 6 o last 7 Prez votes but holds ZERO power &is now 0-4 in 2017 votes is going to win next year…” (End of Tweet 1 – but wait, there’s more!)
- “…get a friggin’ clue. The DNC&DCCC has NO idea how 2 win cause they have no message, no plan, no leaders, won’t fight &hate the resistance” (end of Tweet 2 – but there is still more!)
- “I say this to my 7.5 million ppl on social media & the millions who watch my movies & read my books: Are we going 2 sit by &let this happen?”
- No word on what Chubs thinks he and his followers – mostly pajama boys sitting in their mom’s basements – are going to do about it, but it’s a safe bet it likely involves Twitter. Lots and lots of Twitter. And milkshakes. And Doritos.
- The funniest part of all of this is that Democrats are now convincing themselves that if they can just get rid of San Fran Nan, and replace her with some “moderate” looking guy from the Midwest with the very same ideas and strategies, like Tim Ryan, then they will magically start winning again. The best thing the rest of us can do is get out of the way and let them keep living in that fantasy world.
Just another day in Democrat fantasy America.
That is all.
Screenshot: Fox News Channel
So here we are, right where I expected things to be last December, when I wrote my projections for 2017: U.S. oil and gas drillers have activated almost 300 additional drilling rigs during the year’s first six months, U.S. oil production has soared as a result, offsetting much of the cuts implemented by OPEC and Russia, and the result is that , with the price for WTI hovering in the $44-$45/bbl range.
This very predictable response by the U.S. industry to the higher oil prices at the end of 2016 has effectively slowed the ability of the OPEC/Russia alliance to close the global supply glut, causing commodity traders to lose confidence. Saudi Arabia is responding by significantly reducing its exports to the U.S., in the hopes of creating a few weeks of large storage draws, which they hope will restore investor confidence and cause the price to tick upwards. They may or may not be correct – we’ll just have to wait and see.
In the meantime, U.S. rig additions have begun slowing somewhat over the past few weeks – although the week of June 10 – June 16 became the 22nd straight week of rising rig counts – as the industry begins to scale back its drilling plans for the 2nd half of the year in response to the lower price. This again is no surprise to anyone who understands how the U.S. industry works, as I wrote in December:
- But prices may rebound the second half of the year – Of course, a lower oil price will lead many producers to reduce drilling budgets during their mid-year reviews, and rig counts will cease to rise, and possibly even fall off somewhat. With OPEC still at least making some effort to control production levels and global demand still steadily rising, a leveling-off of U.S. production should cause the market to rebound.
Read The Full Piece
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Tired of winning yet?: There were lots of long faces at CNN last night. They and the rest of the fake national news media spent the last two months telling all of us that the Georgia House District 6 race, in which their fake polls showed Democrat Pajama Boy leading Republican Karen Handel, would become “a referendum on President Donald Trump”, who won the traditionally Republican district by just 2% of the vote last November. Ms. Handel, of course, won last night’s election easily, as all the polls that just a week ago predicted an easy win for Pajama Boy were proved wrong yet again. The final vote count shows that Ms. Handel in fact won by a healthy 4% margin despite having been outspent by 4 to 1, so if this election was a referendum on the President’s performance in office thus far, the referendum’s verdict is that he’s doing pretty well. Don’t expect the fake reporters and talking heads in the fake news media to concede that obvious reality.
- Instead, expect them to pretend that Handel “ran away from Trump and his agenda”, even though she spent most of her campaign boasting about her plans to repeal and replace Obamacare and cut taxes. We will no doubt also see them all in unison start saying that the upcoming Virginia governor’s race is the “real” referendum on Trump, even though 3 of the last 4 governors in that state have been Democrats. And finally, expect them all to drop the subject in unison late this morning, and shift the focus back to the Democrats’ Russia collusion and obstruction fantasy plays, because that’s what losers do when they lose, and America has no bigger class of losers today than the Democrat Party and the fake national news media.
- We have now had five special elections to replace GOP members of congress who were tapped to serve in the Trump Administration over the last few months, and the Democrats, despite pouring gigantic amounts of George Soros and Hollywood money into four of them (they pretty much ignored last night’s election in South Carolina), and despite the best efforts of their agents in the fake news media to dummy up fake polls and actively campaign for the Democrat candidates in each race, now stand with 0 wins and 5 losses.
- But hey, they do have 4 “moral victories”, in which they came fairly, kinda sorta close to winning. As I posted on Facebook last night, if the Democrats can just raise 87 billion dollars from Soros and their crowd of low IQ Hollywood dupes for the 2018 mid-terms, they will finish with 76 moral victories and 0 actual wins. In focusing on moral victories as a justification to keep doing what they’ve been doing over and over and over again, the Democrats have become the political version of the Cleveland Browns.
- Any political party made up of thoughtful, fairly honest people would take this moment to engage in a little serious introspection to try to genuinely figure out what it is doing wrong, and devise a plan to change directions in an effort to start actually winning elections somewhere, anywhere, again. But the Democrat Party today is dominated pretty much entirely of nasty, dishonest, thoughtless thugs who are utterly incapable of engaging in the sort of serious self-analysis and change that would be required to put it back onto a winning path. So we should expect them and their press agents in the fake news media to simply double down on what they call “The Resistance”, continue to simply oppose everything the Republicans try to do for the sake of opposing, and continue to encourage rioting in the streets and violence against their political opposition.
- Sadly, the leadership of the Democrat Party today appears to be far more interested in starting a civil war – seriously – than in finding a way to start winning elections again. Their complete lack of anything resembling contrition and responsibility-assumption following last week’s shooting of the House Majority Whip and four others by a lunatic Bernie Sanders campaign worker is just the latest in a long line of indicators of this new reality. Considering that they continue as a group to allow their tactics to be funded and dominated by an evil old Hungarian Nazi, this really should not come as a surprise to anyone.
- Today is a day for Republicans to celebrate a real victory, yet again. That never gets old. But this day, and every day, is also a day for vigilance, so long as the Democrats continue to do literally nothing to curb the worst impulses in their increasingly unhinged voter base.
Just another day in Winning Never Gets Old America.
That is all.
The Profiling Project, an independent group of current and former Forensic Pathology graduate students at George Washington University, after months of investigating the 2016 murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich, today released their report. To say the least, their findings are disturbing and, if our country any longer had a free and independent news media establishment, would create a media firestorm.
From the report, here is a summary of the group’s findings:
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide
- Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad
- Seth death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer
- There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene
- The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to behindered both actively and passively
- Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free within the community
Mind you, these are not the findings of some some politically-biased, right-wing organization – they are the findings of a group of former and current forensic pathology students from a liberal American university.
We can expect these findings to be reported by Fox News and conservative leaning news outlets like the Washington Times and the Daily Caller. We can hope that “mainstream” outlets like CNN, the major networks and the Washington Post might also give this report the light of day, but we should not hold our breath awaiting any such honest journalism from the uniformly leftist fake news media.
Obviously, nothing in this report proves that Mr. Rich was murdered by the DNC, the Clinton Campaign or anyone else for political considerations, nor does it prove the validity of allegations that he, not the Russians, was the source who gave DNC email records to WikiLeaks. But the report does provide significant support that the “failed robbery” story put out by the DC Police is nothing more than an ongoing fairy tale, and shows that someone – like the Justice Department – should be investigating who, if anyone, is still pressuring the DC Police to cling to that baseless story line.
The members of the Profiling Project, and GWU, are to be commended for performing this major public service to the nation.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- He puts the R-I-N-O in RINO.: In news you won’t see in the fake mainstream media, the Daily Caller reports that John McCain’s foundation – which he created out of $9 million in un-spent campaign funds from his failed, half-hearted presidential run in 2008 – is taking gobs of money from the likes of George Soros, former Clinton bag-man Doug Band, and Teneo, a group that shops both Clintons around for lucrative “speaking” engagements. McCain’s status as the Senator From the News Media insulates him from any fears that these grimy connections will be revealed to the audiences of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, the WaPo or the NYTimes.
- Voter fraud? What voter fraud?: A new report from the New Jersey-based research group Just Facts finds that as many as 5.7 million illegal votes were cast in the 2008 election that elevated Barack Obama to the presidency. Given that Mr. Obama actively encouraged illegal aliens to vote in U.S. elections throughout his political career, this finding should come as no surprise. The study also found that as many as 3.6 million illegal votes were cast during the 2012 presidential election, in which Mr. Obama was re-elected. We can count on the fake mainstream news media to uniformly embargo any reporting on this study, since it reflects negatively on their idol.
- Speaking of the fake news media, reporters covering today’s election for the House District 6 seat in Georgia whined yesterday that they were not allowed into events held by both candidates in the race. We can file this one under Fake Media Problems No Normal Person Cares About.
- And speaking of whining reporter problems, CNN’s Jim Acosta whined most of day on air yesterday about how mean ol’ Sean Spicer isn’t doing a televised press briefing every day, and isn’t any longer willing to answer the same question posed to him 12 times by 12 different fake reporters during the off-camera briefings he has been providing. Mr. Acosta appears to believe that the White House is his personal playground, and that fake reporters who are nothing more than agents for the opposition party have a constitutional right to wander the halls there all day long. Frankly, given the hyper-partisan behavior by CNN in particular, and most other fake news media outlets, I find it absurd that any of them are still allowed into the White House and presidential events at this point. When you choose to behave like an enemy of the state, you need to be treated as an enemy of the state.
- Tired of winning yet? Part I: Megyn Kelly’s much-hyped interview with conspiracy theorist radio personality Alex Jones finished a distant third in its time slot Sunday evening, behind “60 Minutes” and a re-run of “America’s Funniest Home Videos.” At this point it is looking like Ms. Kelly might have a very bright future hosting some future TV talent show. She’s just not cut out for her current gig, and as NBC is painfully finding out, the public just doesn’t consider her to be much of a big deal at all.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II: EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt announced yesterday that he was cutting of funding for gym memberships for senior EPA officials, because the program – implemented, of course, during the Obama years – was costing the taxpayers $1 million per year. Proving that this administration firmly believes that the only thing worse than an EPA bureaucrat is a healthy EPA bureaucrat.
Just another day in whiny, fake news media America.
That is all.
In The Oil Patch – Episode 109: host Kym Bolado and her cohost Alvin Bailey welcome our associate editor of SHALE Oil & Gas Business Magazine and resident politics/energy expert, David Blackmon back onto the show. This week’s show is completely focused on OPEC and the recent agreement they reached to extend the oil production output cut.
Listen to the Podcast Here