- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part I – the Dow jumped up by more than 220 points on Friday to close at yet another record high of 26,617. For those of you who invest in the markets, it has now added 7.7% to your 401(k) or IRA balance just in the first 26 days of 2018. Since Election Day 2016, the Dow is now up more than 44%. Let’s all remember and laugh one more time at the fact that Paul Krugman, the New York Times Nobel Prize-winning economist, told a national TV audience on election night that the markets would “never recover” from the election of Donald Trump to the presidency. Hah-hah, ho-ho, hee-hee, it is to laugh.
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part II – Contrary to all the fake news media reports predicting he would be shunned by the globalists and world leaders at Davos, President Donald Trump was in fact received like a rock star by that assemblage of the world’s depraved elites. Turns out they’re all pretty pleased with the health of their investment portfolios, too. Who could have predicted that?
- Tired of all this Winning yet? Part III – Speaking of elites, Tom Steyer – who I like to refer to as The Billionaire Boy King of Futile Gestures for all of his failures to ban hydraulic fracturing in Colorado and California, and his idiotic “impeach Trump” ads that ran last fall – is now fed up with the Democrat Party. It seems the Boy King demanded that Chuck Schumer and his fellow Senate Ds go down all the way with their sinking ship of a government shutdown, and when they folded, Steyer exploded. So now, he’s walking away from his normal funding of the DNC and other Democrat money pits in a huff. Oh, darn, isn’t that upsetting or something?
- Speaking of the tired old New York Times, the fake news paper of fake record has finally decided to try to hold Hillary Clinton accountable for something. But before we talk about that, let’s review all the scandals for which the fake news paper worked diligently to cover up on Hillary’s behalf over the last 25 years:
- Bilking dozens of middle class investors out of their life savings in the Whitewater scandal? Ah, why should anyone care about a bunch of Arkansas suckers?
- Having affairs with Web Hubbell and Vince Foster, the latter of whom was found dead in LaFayette Park a few hours after having a brawl with the Pantsuit Princess in the White House? Meh. Nothing to see here.
- Illegally obtaining the raw FBI files of 1,000 political enemies and lying about to congress? Is that problem? Are there, like, rules against that or something?
- Facilitating the sale of 20% of U.S. uranium reserves to Russia in obvious exchange for $150 million in contributions to the Clinton Foundation? Again, this question of rules? How common of anyone to find it somehow wrong for a Secretary of State to take bribes from America’s major adversary.
- Misusing classified information on an illegal email server? Ah, so what if people may have gotten killed and the server was probably hacked by other countries – Trump talks funny! Look at this shiny object over here!
- Rigging the Democrat primary process in order to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders? Oh, that Hillary, she’s such a scamp!
- Paying Fusion GPS to collude with Russian agents to concoct a phony Trump Dossier in an attempt to rig the general election in 2016? Again, this Trump fellow talks funny! His hair is positively awful! Shiny object!
- But now comes an allegation that, during the 2008 campaign, the Coughing Crook provided cover for an advisor who supposedly sexually harassed someone, and the NYTimes finally wakes up and says “Hey, hey, hey, can’t be doing that, now! Why, that’s a bridge too far!” Mind-boggling.
- Think about the absurdity of trying to shame Hillary Clinton for covering up for a woman abuser. My God, she’s been covering up for her own freaking husband for the last 40 years, and no one at the NYTimes ever gave a tinker’s damn about any of that.
- Of course, what this is is the latest effort by the Times – and every other fake news outlet, all of whom have now parroted the Times story ad nauseum – as if anyone really cares about it – to avoid reporting in any real way on Trump’s success in Davos, and the ongoing major corruption scandal at the FBI.
- For her own part, the Faining Felon is so darn worried about this whole ‘harassment coverup’ scandal that she issued a couple of tweets in response to the Times story on Friday. She knows it will all be gone by Monday, and hey, in the context of all the other scandals in her life, this one is sort of like getting a mosquito bite.
Just another day in fake New York Times faking the news America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.