- Humiliation for pretty much every major fake media outlet: CNN, Reuters, Bloomberg, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, WaPo and NPR. Somehow, the NYTimes escaped major embarrassment, unless I missed something. Sheer luck, no doubt.
- The Mueller coup d’etat effort began to come unraveled, as detailed in Friday morning’s Campaign Update.
- Supreme court upholds Trump travel ban on a 7-2 decision.
- The Trump economy is booming, and our pathetic ex-President is wandering around the country desperately trying to take credit for it.
- ISIS is in utter and complete shambles, a story the fake news media is desperately ignoring.
- Roy Moore is headed for a landslide win in next Tuesday’s special election, as pretty much all of his accusers have been shown to be liars.
- Trump announces U.S. will finally move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Democrats and media go insane with rage.
- Al Franken and John Conyers have been run out of congress by their Democrat colleagues, who are desperately searching for a new angle of attack against President Trump, now that their whole “Russia Collusion” fantasy has collapsed.
- Justice Department initiates investigation into Planned Parenthood’s trafficking in baby body parts.
- Bad actors in the FBI and Justice Department are being systematically marginalized.
- The biggest tax cut in American history being negotiated in conference committee.
- And did I mention that the Trump economy is booming? I did? That’s ok, it can’t be pointed out often enough.
Just another week in I cannot get enough of this #WINNING America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.