- Pigs and People flying together – MASS HYSTERIA! – The UK Sun carries a report today about a woman who was kicked off a U. S. Airways flight on Wednesday when her “support” animal began to act up after she had boarded the plane. No, it wasn’t a support dog, or a support cat; the animal is in fact a “support” PIG.
- Note to airlines: When you have started allowing lunatics to bring pigs onto your airplanes claiming they are “support” animals, you are the problem, not the lunatics. Stop being the problem, and start being part of the solution, which is DON’T LET PEOPLE ON YOUR PLANES WITH FREAKING PIGS. Thank you.
- In case you missed it amid all the other craziness being foisted on our society by our poisonous fake news media, California’s nut Governor Jerry Brown inadvertently spilled the beans about the whole “Climate Change” religion at the climate conference hosted last week by the Vatican. Participating in a panel discussion along with several of the other Cardinals of the Church of Climate Change, Gov. Brown stated “At the highest circles, people still don’t get it,” Brown said. “It’s not just a light rinse” that’s required. “We need a total, I might say, ‘brainwashing.’ We need to wash our brains out and see a very different kind of world.”
- Note to Jerry Brown: Nazism requires brainwashing. Communism requires brainwashing. If your ‘science’ requires brainwashing to be believed by the people, it probably isn’t much of a scientific endeavor at all.
- I wrote on Wednesday about the fake news media ramping up its efforts to protect Hillary Clinton from being held accountable for all of her crimes against our country, and like clockwork, once the media had laid the groundwork for the argument that any investigation into her crimes conducted by the Justice Department would be an abuse of power, here came the Coughing Crook herself, reciting the exact same talking points in a softball interview with a fake reporter from Mother Jones.
- “This is such an abuse of power,” the Prevaricating Petunia said in response to a question about AG Jeff Sessions revelation that he is considering the appointment of a special counsel to perform a real investigation over her myriad scandals, “I regret deeply that this appears to be the politicization of the Justice Department and our justice system.” Now, that is awesome right there, folks. This is a woman who served in the Obama Administration along with Attorney General Eric Holder. To accuse anyone else of “politicizing” the Justice Department displays a special kind of shameless. But hey, this is a Clinton we’re talking about here, so…
- But it gets better: “I’m not concerned, because I know that there is no basis to it,” she said. “I regret if they do it because it will be such a disastrous step to politicizing the justice system. And at the end of the day, nothing will come of it, but it will, you know, cause a lot of terrible consequences that we might live with for a really long time.”
- Wait, by terrible consequences, do you mean like the terrible consequences that might accrue to our country when a Secretary of State facilitates the trading of 20% of our country’s uranium resources in exchange for $145 million in contributions to her fake foundation? Or do you mean like the terrible consequences that might accrue to our country from the release of national security secrets by a Secretary of State who is using a private email system in order to cover the tracks left by all the unethical and illegal activity she is engaged in? Or do you mean like the terrible consequences that might have accrued to our country from a presidential campaign and the DNC spending $12 million colluding with Russian agents to compile a fake dossier slandering her opponent? Those kinds of terrible consequences?
- Sadly, we’ll never know the answers to those questions since the fake Mother Jones reporter had no intention of straying from his script and posing any inquiries that might make the Fainting Felon uncomfortable. But then again, we already really do know, don’t we?
Just another day in fake news media covering for the Clintons America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.