Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Just because Russia Collusion is dead doesn’t mean you’re not still being brainwashed. – So, the whole Russia Collusion fantasy play has cratered. No one was buying it, investigations by half a dozen congressional committees and a special counsel haven’t been able to come up with any real evidence for it, and the public didn’t care. Thus, as soon as Imran Awan, the Pakistani “IT expert” who was paid millions of dollars by dozens of congressional Democrats over a decade to perform duties they cannot explain, was arrested while trying to flee the country, the fake news media and their Democrat clients dropped Russia Collusion like a hot potato and staged a riot in Charlottesville – a riot we now know was organized on both sides by Barack Obama disciples – so the narrative could shift to ‘President Trump’s a racist!!!!!!’
- That narrative has lasted for all of two weeks, but now that it has become obvious that the vast majority of Americans are opposed to the media/Democrat tactic of trying to tie statues of confederate leaders who fought a war 152 years ago to the racial views of the current President, the media/Democrat axis of sedition are moving the narrative again.
- The new narrative that you are being brainwashed to believe is what we’ll call the 25th Amendment narrative. That narrative will attempt to convince a critical mass of Americans that President Trump is crazy – “unhinged” was the favorite term used by pretty much every TV talking head outside of Fox News on Tuesday – and thus, must be removed from office and replaced by Vice President Mike Pence under the terms of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution.
- Thus it was that on Tuesday, after the President had made a nationally televised speech on Afghanistan that scored incredibly well in snap polls and focus groups, the fake editors and reporters at the NYTimes trotted out a story filled with unsourced quotes from anonymous “sources” who claim that Mitch McConnell is now whispering to confidants that President Trump must be impeached.
- And thus it was that, following the President’s bombastic rally speech in Phoenix – related to which it was clear that the only “unhinged” participants were the leftist protesters who were paid to be there by Democrat-supported organizers – both CNN and MSNBC followed with panels filled with leftist talking heads who chanted “unhinged” at every opportunity. CNN even went so far as to trot out serial perjurer and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper to sagely pronounce the President “unfit to hold the office.” Hey, at least he didn’t say “unhinged” – a little variety in wording is a good tactic for trying to fool viewers that you aren’t just sitting there parroting DNC talking points.
- So this is the new focus, and it will become ubiquitous for awhile, until the fake media/Democrats figure out that isn’t going to work, either. Then they’ll move onto some other narrative, and will keep doing so until a) Donald Trump has served out his two full terms in office, or b) they succeed in creating a second U.S. Civil War, which of course is their goal.
- Nothing says “unhinged” like denying work to an Asian guy because his name is Robert Lee. – Yes, that just happened. The leftist nitwits who, like a colony of termites have infested ESPN over the past decade, actually did announce that they were denying Mr. Lee his gig as play-by-play announcer for the University of Virginia’s season opening football game because his name is the same as the Confederate general, Robert E. Lee. ESPN’s leadership made that announcement proudly, obviously in the belief that they are just the bestest people in the world for being so “sensitive” and for not wanting to trigger all the snowflake students at UVA, who, after all, might well otherwise think that their football game was being called by a 200 year-old leader of the South. Breathtaking.
- But it gets even better. – A Catholic priest in Arlington, Virginia has been suspended from his job after it was revealed that he was a member of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1980s. My goodness. Obviously, this priest is not a Democrat, because if he were, he’d be lionized by the Clintons and Obamas and the CNNs and the NYTimes as a hero, as former Grand Kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan Robert Byrd was during his 40 years in the United States Senate.
Just another day in constantly shifting narrative America.
That is all.