Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Some Seattle-based social justice warrior named Frances S. Lee woke up over the weekend and realized his political ideology is no different than your basic religious cult, complete with sacred texts, religious dogma, church elders and strictures on speech and behavior that must not be violated. Mr. Lee is asking to be excommunicated from this amazingly destructive, anti-American church. Good for him. The trouble is, for every awakened SJW like Mr. Lee, there are a hundred mind-numbed nitwits waiting to take his place.
- By the way, as you read Mr. Lee’s piece, try substituting the words “Climate Change” every time you read “Social Justice”, and you will see that his piece could have otherwise been written word-for-word about the global Church of Climate Alarm.
- Speaking of cults, John Sexton had an excellent piece at Hotair.com on Saturday, reminding us that the fake news media also functions in the very same way. His piece, a remembrance of the 2008 “Journolist” scandal, in which dozens of leftwing activists posing as journalists were revealed to be coordinating daily talking points, narratives, strategies and targets for demonization, all in support of their fake God, Barack Obama, needs to be read by all, because though the “Journolist” daily email chains might have disappeared, all these leftist seditionists are still dominating the fake news media and the cultish behavior still dominates the fake news coverage.
- All The Fake News That Fits, Part 86,452: As if on cue, the NYTimes provides a wonderful example of how this religious cult operates, as it ran a story titled “Iran Dominates In Iraq After U.S. Hands The Country Over”. Obviously the piece masquerades as an expose’ of the 15 year failed U.S. policy vis a vis Iraq following 911. Amazingly, the writers of this piece managed somehow to roll out its 1,000-plus words without mentioning the name “Barack Obama” – who inherited a fairly stable situation and intentionally destroyed it in keeping with his leftist ideology – one single time. If you want to know why I consistently point to the NYTimes as one of the fakest of all fake news outlets, this story is a prime example.
- And A New False God Rises In The West To Fill The Obama Void: Again, as if on cue, the NYPost reports that the Democrat Party, desperate to find someone who doesn’t require assisted living services to become their great new presidential hope, have now turned to – guess who? – yet another freshman senator from a heavily blue state. With Corey Booker having gone down in flames as simply unappealing to the masses, the Coastal Democrats now turn their eyes to a new annointee, Senator Kamala Harris of California. In the estimation of Party leaders and their fake news media propaganda agents, Sen. Harris has literally got it all: outspoken, good-looking, young-ish, a minority background, a woman, an excellent public speaker, and a person who can lie on cue without missing a beat.
- It will piss off the Fake Indian From Massachusets and The Most Corrupt Woman In America to no end, but Senator Harris is obviously the new Chosen One for the Coastal Democrats. In the coming months, expect to an undending series of newspaper and magazine articles praising Sen. Harris for her smarts, her toughness, her political skills, and yes, even laughingly for her “moderate”, “inclusive” political outlook, as the fake news media begins to condition the public at large to believe she is just the person to “bring the country together”, just as they began doing with Barack Obama starting in 2007. This is what the Democrats and the fake news media do.
Just another weekend in leftwing religious cult America.
That is all.