- I have to admit that this whole fake media construct about how Donald Trump should have been able to keep every campaign promise he made during his first 100 days in office is incredibly annoying to me. Even Brett Baeir at Fox News put up a graphic on his newscast last night purporting to show that the President has “only” followed through on a third of about 55 promises made during his campaign.
- This fake media fetish flies in the face of the reality that Donald Trump, if he never accomplishes another thing during his first term, has already become an amazingly impactful President, and the impacts will be felt for decades to come. Here’s just a partial list of what he has already achieved – with virtually no help from his GOP congressional colleagues – during his first 96 days in office:
- The nomination and confirmation of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court would on its own render Trump’s first term a successful one. Think about it this way: For as along as Gorsuch serves on the Court – which could be 30 years or more – every 5-4 decision rendered in the favor of the Constitution will be the direct result of Donald Trump’s defeat of The Most Corrupt Woman in America last November. This more than anything else will be Trump’s enduring legacy to the nation.
- He’s put the disgusting, semi-human scum who infest the United Nations Security Council on notice that the United States will no longer be a lapdog for their mistreatment of Israel and other U.S. allies. A huge change in direction from the previous 8 years.
- He’s put our NATO allies on notice that the United States expects them all to begin paying their fair share of the costs of that organization, and several of those countries have already lined up to start paying the piper. Yuge.
- He’s put Syria and its Russian benefactors on notice that the United States will no longer stand limp-wristed by as they commit war crimes on the Syrian population.
- He’s put the fake Climate Change subsidy industry on notice that the subsidy gravy train is about to start running dry, and the international Climate Fraud community that the U.S. is no longer going to engage in the massive redistribution of wealth that is at the very heart of the Paris Climate Accords.
- He’s put the crazy little fat guy in Pyong Yang on notice that the U.S. is no longer going to stand by limp-wristed as he pops off missiles into the Sea of Japan and threatens our cities with nuclear annihilation.
- His policy of actually enforcing U.S. immigration laws has already reduced the flow of illegal immigrants across our southern border by more than 70%.
- His pro-business policy actions have already lowered new unemployment claims to a 17 year low.
- His reversals of Obama-era regulations have already saved the U.S. economy over $80 billion.
- Where energy policy is concerned, he has in a few short months completely altered the nation’s course from one of short supply, increasing imports, and heavier and heavier regulations designed to kill domestic industries, to one of abundance, less reliance on foreign providers, and massive new investments in jobs and infrastructure. I know I’m a wonk about energy, folks, but energy – how we source it, how we produce it, how we distribute it and how much it costs us as a society, is one of the very most crucial issues we face as a country.
- All of those things and many, many more have already been accomplished with very little help and much obstruction from congress, with a “deep state” consisting of Obama holdovers in our intel agencies, state department and EPA doing everything they can to obstruct his efforts, with a fake news media mis-reporting on pretty much every aspect of it, and with an FBI slow-playing background checks for his proposed appointees, which is still forcing the Administration to operate on a skeleton crew. It’s all been done through the sheer force of his own will.
- Bottom line: This has already been an amazingly impactful presidency. Which of course explains why the fake journalists in the fake news media are so anxious for you all to believe otherwise.
Just the first 100 days in Trump Derangement Syndrome, fake news media America.
That is all.