- She who laughs last laughs best – After having been removed from the shelves by Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom for purely political reasons, and subjected to boycotts from leftwing nutjobs, First Daughter Ivanka Trump’s clothing line is now suffering and about to go out of business, right? Yeah…no. The Hill reports that actually, since the first of February, the clothing line has experienced record sales. Hah-hah, ho-ho, hee-hee. It is to laugh.
- Hey, maybe you guys should try reporting real news instead. Hah-hah! Man, I’m cracking myself up here!: Having been totally burned by their use of the whole #fakenews thing, the fake news purveyors at CNN yesterday attempted to invent a different Internet meme, using the term “Viral Deception” instead. The fake news network abandoned use of that term a handful of minutes later, after the term’s acronym – “VD” – went viral on Twitter and then the entire Internet. Oopsie.
- Liberal Professor Gets Mugged By Reality She Helped To Create! Film at 11! – Allison Stanger is a liberal college professor at Middlebury College in Vermont. When she helped organize a student/faculty lecture by author Charles Murray, the event was assaulted by a gang of rioting students who have been trained as good little liberals by the faculty at – guess where? – Middlebury College. The rioters disrupted the event, and physically threatened Stranger, Dr. Murray and others conducting the lecture. When the event was moved to a private room, the rioters banged on the windows, shouting obscenities and threatening violence. Then, when Stanger and Murray attempted to leave the building, they were basically mugged by the rioting “students”, after which Prof. Stanger ended up in the hospital. Remember the old saying that “a liberal is just a conservative who hasn’t been mugged”? Well, welcome to the club, Prof. Stanger.
- “MotthaF—–, please!!!!!!” – Samuel L. Jackson issued a profanity-laced tirade Monday evening, after Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson compared modern-day immigrants to those who came to America hundreds of years ago on slave ships. After hearing of Mr. Jackson’s tirade, Bre Jackson, writing at The Federalist, did a little research and hilariously came up with no fewer than 11 times President Barack Obama publicly made the exact same comparison. Strangely, after each of those 11 instances, Mr. Jackson somehow managed to remain stoically silent. Go figure.
- You don’t say…: WikiLeaks release more than 8,000 pages of CIA documents describing the cyber-spying tools the agency employs in its daily activities. You’ll find much more information on the details of this elsewhere, but given all the Democrat/fake-media-created hysteria about how the Russians supposedly “hacked” the DNC email servers last year, I found one item in all of this to be especially interesting: The CIA has a hacking tool that allows it to hack into computers and leave “footprints” that are identical to those left behind by foreign hackers, include those from…wait for it…Russia. The entire Democrat/fake media narrative on this relies solely on a CIA-issued report that claims it found “Russian” footprints on the hacked DNC computers. It really is now long past time to convene a grand jury and start issuing subpoenas.
- “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.” – Ok, well, House Speaker Paul Ryan is neither fat nor one-eyed, but he did engage in some seriously bold talk yesterday when he said he can “guarantee this plan will have 218 votes” when it comes to the floor of the House. He was of course talking about the plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare that he and his leadership team rolled out on Monday. By mid-day Tuesday, after every conservative and conservative group in America had come out vocally against the plan, it was obvious that that number of votes isn’t there yet. Given that the Speaker also said he expects the plan to go to the floor perhaps as soon as this month, what all this means is that you are about to see a level of wheeling and dealing among Republicans in the House that will make your head spin. It’s going to be a wild ride, and you can bet the fake news media will mis-report on it every step of the way.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.